KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

Vegetative Day 76 and 69

I have taken some photographs of the tops of Pink Parvat to show the curled leaves from heat stress. you can also see the small amount of nutrient burn from when 1/2 strength nutrients were introduced.

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_001.jpg

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_002.jpg

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_003.jpg

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_004.jpg

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_005.jpg

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_006.jpg

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_007.jpg

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_008.jpg

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_009.jpg

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_010.jpg

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-29-2013_-_011.jpg

put it this way since ive started to let my pots totally dry out between watering they have grown 3 times quicker than any previous grow, i always used the method where you poke your fingers down inside the soil a few inches and if its dry water the plants, but now my plants get water a lot less often, my pots are top heavy as the soil is really light when its time to water, i dont let my plants wilt but they can go a while with no water before wilting.

my plants grew like crazy this time round and now their flowering much better as well, greenhouse seeds grow plants and have some vids up and they flush their plants 3 times during flower even though they are not having any problems, then they let the pots totally dry out before watering, the idea is that this gets more oxygen to the roots and this helps bulk up the buds.

so more oxygen at the roots means more growth and bigger buds.

but its difficult to tell when you have certain problems, such as to lack of nutes can also be a nute lockout, so the plant shows us one thing but it could mean more than 1 problem, you might get a cal/mag issue and think the plant needs flushing, so you flush but the problem gets much worse, then you know its because the plant was over watered, but then if you didnt flush the problem may still get worse as you could be giving to much cal/mag/

so diagnosing the true cause is tough at times. i know pretty much all of my prolems and slow growth was down to the plants been over watered, ive never checked ph or ppm and since letting my pots totally dry out ive had no cal/mag issues, no clawing, no light coloured leaves, i tried everything to solve the problems, more food, less food, flushing, foliar feeding etc etc and nothing worked,

im using the same soil i always use and now im letting it totally dry out ive not had 1 problem, my plants now go 3 or 4 days longer than before between waterings.

kingjohnc, that is not heat stress, that is mild nitrate stress nitrogen claw - Google Search

heat stress looks a bit different I think cause ive had it before with running 90f+ at canopy with just a big ass fan drying my girls out lol. I miss that hid and enclosed close that got to hot. oh and the smell upstairs.. was killer LMAO

theyre beautiful regardless, but im just trying to help you to return the favor for always helping me.

WOW, no wonder why they looked to me like kush. I just read the first post and it's hindu kush x pink cotton candy SWEET!

I want some cotton candy!

Vegetative Day 78 and 71

Pink Parvat was watered with a 1 gallon nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

Vegetative Day 80 and 73

Pink Parvat was transplanted to 5 gallon pots and Pink Parvat was watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

They look like they are getting use to the heavy feedings!

I might have a PP clone for the journal soon , when I get it I will update and be back in the journal. I was gonna start some seeds but Ikronic has some babies ready for me :) my gf might not be impressed but its all good I need to do this......

Right on! I hope to pick up my PP , Romulan and Deep Chunkolate clones today or by Friday from Ikronic (We are partners we share our grows and strains) My gf is soaking a Hindu Kush seed and I am soaking a Highland Skunk seed atm been almost 24 hours now still not popped. I will do my clones and my gf's sprout sensi but I will breed a Highland Skunk with LowRyder pollen isolated (Hope it finishes a few weeks sooner than rest)

Your PP look beefy despite a lil stress I hope the topping and flowering goes well and I hope the clones root well for you. Mainly I hope they are girls so it is not a waste of time ;) Much love John!

Right on! I hope to pick up my PP , Romulan and Deep Chunkolate clones today or by Friday from Ikronic (We are partners we share our grows and strains) My gf is soaking a Hindu Kush seed and I am soaking a Highland Skunk seed atm been almost 24 hours now still not popped. I will do my clones and my gf's sprout sensi but I will breed a Highland Skunk with LowRyder pollen isolated (Hope it finishes a few weeks sooner than rest)

Your PP look beefy despite a lil stress I hope the topping and flowering goes well and I hope the clones root well for you. Mainly I hope they are girls so it is not a waste of time ;) Much love John!

can't wait for the new strains, especially those chunkolate clones!

check out some of my old favorite grooveage We Stand - All That Remains - Lyrics - YouTube

lol after I listened to that I felt like WAR!!!

One these days I will make a band I dunno what genre most likely be bluesy rock or somethin... Metal I do more when I wanna FSU! lol stress relief extreme! What I am doing when I play I have no clue I just wing it make a bunch of noise and after quietly walk away when people look at me like I just took a do do in front of them :oops:

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom