KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

Ok... Took a chance and called Ikronic late , he works later so I caught him just as he got home..... Anyways... Turns out Pink Parvat out preforms all in bud formation and structure!

Ok sorry I am very forum lazy but I still like to keep my ladies in check. I have some photos of my Pink Parvat,
They are now under a hortilux 400hps with a lumitec digital ballast in week 2, I was using a run of the mill sylvania MH light with the same ballast.
I feed them advanced nutrients
Sensi bloom a&b --4mil per litre once per week,
Bud candy --2mil per litre once per week
B52 -- 2mil per litre once per week (started on week3)
voo doo juice -- 2mil per litre once per week (week 1 and 2)
epsom salt 1 tsp between feeding per liter

DSCF00443.JPG
DSCF01685.JPG
DSCF003911.JPG
DSCF01733.JPG
DSCF01724.JPG

nice man, nice. do you also use the Alaskan fish emulsion?

Ya.... I dunno how long my break will last I got the grow bug :( almost 3 days since I harvest and I feel dead inside now. Proves that growing is therapeutic , it is unfortunate my therapy also gives me the heebeegeebee's due to the illegality of it.... I plan to start a grow on January 1st but got a feeling I will be up and running far sooner. My gf open up to me last night "Wanna know why I do not show interest? It is because I am not helping from start to finish , by the time you start showing me they are half way done" so sounds like she wants to learn from the ground up and that tells me she wants to grow too. She prolly feels left out so I will teach her step by step. Her first step will be to create a forum account :D 'fist pump

My next grow will be a proper grow start to finish , no males and no full on breeding (Might have to do a couple branches but that is it. I plan to start a couple PP and a couple Ladybug - OG , strongest survive and keep one female of each variety each (my gf and me/I) so 2 of each total. When? I dunno yet I think I will let the queen decide when she is ready ;)

Cheers all and thank you for the support and kind words also thank you mostly for having a awesome sense of humor , we like to be goofy and will never go full on serious ever. :thanks:

it is therapeutic for me too. let us know your future plans :high-five:

damn man sorry to hear that. weve all got something. im going to try and make a drum track over one of your songs. I used to play fast but now I like to groove better and fit things in the backbeat. im not great at it, its still singles like in rock and metal but its fun lol

i know the guitar is a whole different monster

i found some good street weed recently. it does not give me a harsh comedown (YES) and its a very nice smoke.

its mildly sweet, kinda piney. nothing like chemdawgs super sweet smell. it looks fluffy like haze to me, but im not sure? maybe the infamous widow? i don't know help me out!

IMG_20131020_220509027.jpg

Looks like a haze , is it fast to the head? Pine reminds me of some old sativas we use to get out here I miss piney weed :(

Feel free to add drum tracks! I have another profile for rock n stuff too eh. Have great Munchies day all!

The hazes we get here are not fluffy , PP is like a Haze and if you threw nugs at people it could hurt! My dispensary released Highland Skunk potency it is sorta Haze like it scored 18% thc and 5% cbd , not bad for a outdoor bumper lol No seeds in it this year either , a bummer cus not only is it potent but it is a 100 day auto strain that can pull serious quantity per plant.... I found one so far anyway lol....

Looks like we got impregnated Pink Parvat with Lowryder. Could have 25% or more auto pheno's mixed in our patches to make earlier harvests. This Particular LowRyder was bred with Finland Ruderalis strains so they should be tolerant of cold climates. Next summer will be interesting seeing the pheno's lol...

Vegetative Day 65 and 59

Pink Parvat was watered with a 1 gallon nutrient solution consisting of 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom

Vegetative Day 69 and 63

Pink Parvat was watered with a 1 gallon nutrient solution consisting of 3.75 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 3.75 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 3.75 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom

Back
Top Bottom