KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

Side note....

I wish I was growing PP atm... But if all goes well I will OG my next serious to make life improve for me soon enough and that eases me.... I will make sure to share my results timeline wise. If I get nabbed so be it someone else will make it for me it is in place. See if enough compassionate passionate people are involved there are a lot more variables in place.... Meaning if one person gets nabbed the go ahead to get going for 20 more people occurs... It is a fantastic phenomenon... People like us inspire more people like us to make our freedom our life most importantly our medicine. I stated on my live feed today I am sticking my neck out for the MMAR cause , something I am not eligable for because of my areas lack of resources and my lack of transportation. So I do the right thing illegally unfortunately and it is killing me truely and seriously killing me. I am a very fit person for my age I can fight like a champ but I am only one man and the way it si set up here is we all look out for ourselves there is a lack of compassion.... I cry a lot for that , it feels barbaric........

Vegetative Day 51 and 45

Pink Parvat was watered with a 1 gallon nutrient solution consisting of 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-05-2013_-_001.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-05-2013_-_002.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-05-2013_-_003.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-05-2013_-_004.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-05-2013_-_005.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-05-2013_-_006.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-05-2013_-_007.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-05-2013_-_008.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-05-2013_-_009.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-05-2013_-_010.JPG

theyre looking beautiful but come on man, go easy on them nutes! theyre gonna get a buildup sooner or later!

pure water next time? lemon water actually chelates minerals like humic acids, so if you wanna try that itll really help em out. when I flush I usually flush first with a mild feeding or lemon water and then filtered water :thumb:

im not saying they need a flush just throwing it out there!

They look great! Do they get a feeding every week John? What is the feeding schedule like on the instructions for frequency?
I am so frugal with feeding plants lmao sometimes I swear my plants ask me in the voice of "Oliver Twist" "Please sir may I have some more please" hahahahaha

They look great! Do they get a feeding every week John? What is the feeding schedule like on the instructions for frequency?
I am so frugal with feeding plants lmao sometimes I swear my plants ask me in the voice of "Oliver Twist" "Please sir may I have some more please" hahahahaha

Hahahahaa lol. please kind sir may I have some food please.

As long as you realize it :) you know much better than I do. that plant really looks like my master kush did when it was in veg.

I water my plants to slight run off every 3-4 days as needed. this is their second dosage of 1/4 strength nutrients. as you can see i did get some slight nutrient burn.
The PP I had when I saw it was dual sex I did a experiment for a week to see if it could take harsh nutes , it became a pig in a hurry with healthy foliage. I admit though I did 1/10th nutes at first and worked up to half before doing the full.... I should really dociment stuff better instead of on the fly like I been.... Unless I did and classically forgot........... >< doh damn Seroquel brain! Been 4 years still recovering!!!!

As long as you realize it :) you know much better than I do. that plant really looks like my master kush did when it was in veg.
I seen some Master Kush grows in person and yours are much better my friend ;)
I am keen on your strain btw it is killer lookin :D!!!! Pink Parvat might be stronger than most Kush I smoked cus of the sativa influence but damn I crave heavy kush for bedtime and also a awesome aphrodisiac to me....

subbed Took me two evenings to catch up, too many journals, not enough time!

Welcome thanks for subbing bluefly!

Ikronic informed me that Pink Parvat older is budding well. Has issues with smaller Pink Parvat going to bud will just take few extra days he should be in gravy.

Vegetative Day 53 and 47

Pink Parvat was watered with a 1 gallon nutrient solution consisting of 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

Vegetative Day 55 and 49

pre flowers are visible on all 3 Pink Parvats

Ikronic says his big PP is budding real nice. I wish I could take a pic. Well today I took all pics and dirty vids off my camera so I might lend it to him so he can do eet easier next time. He got a dual prong tester for PH and Moisture , rock wool , Bud Candy , Poly Roll , he is using more advanced gear than me like inline fan with activated charcoal filter , MH and HPS bulbs (I stop using MH personally it made me sick once when a bulb blew and contaminated my old home with mercury and ozone) , A decent collection of advanced nutes and he uses Pro Mix Potting/Cloning soil forgot the formula... Fine perlite I know that. He also has a dual bank 2 footer Florescent light he uses in his clone room.

is it possible to buy this strain for a seed bank, looks like some very nice plants and seems to grow very quick, would be a nice strain id like to grow.

plants look great,

I am sorry but I do not think it will ever be available unless we stabilize it and I get permissions too. I could use skull duggery tactics but I seriously respect my dispensary they rule never had better meds in my life.

Back
Top Bottom