KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

=D They are all showing pistils now and are appearing to be Females =D The top plant is a Pink Parvat from seed, the middle plant is a Romulan from canacopia seeds and the final plant is a clone of deep chunkolate. I also have clones of each plant and I will start a journal on those as well.
The Deep Chunkolate is from Cannacopia seeds and the Romulan is "feminized" seeds from my dispensary.

plus i find the camera tend to make things look a lot worse, theirs been plenty of times when ive posted my own pics then gone back to look at my plants, the camera makes them look really washy sometimes and i have to check their not needed more nutrients but when i check the plants are ok and looking a darker shade of green than the pics, its the same with taking pics of buds, they often look different after using the flash, natural light seems to help but even then its never 100% the same

plus i find the camera tend to make things look a lot worse, theirs been plenty of times when ive posted my own pics then gone back to look at my plants, the camera makes them look really washy sometimes and i have to check their not needed more nutrients but when i check the plants are ok and looking a darker shade of green than the pics, its the same with taking pics of buds, they often look different after using the flash, natural light seems to help but even then its never 100% the same
Closest I found for a flash that shows more true color is LED white flashes also bring out the trics more too... I hate when I take a pic with a white flash and the sparkle ruins the pic though....

You guys make awesome points bout photography , imagine if we was doing this with black and white cams and developing our own pics lol old school photochops and tons of critics about bad exposures haha

I'm just using the phone camera on my droid but I quit using the auto-focus. It's taking practice but I'm getting better. Lately I've actually received compliments on my pics from other members. I personally believe it's a matter of how hard you try but then again that's only my opinion.

I'm just using the phone camera on my droid but I quit using the auto-focus. It's taking practice but I'm getting better. Lately I've actually received compliments on my pics from other members. I personally believe it's a matter of how hard you try but then again that's only my opinion.
You manually focus with double tap? How do I turn my auto focus off on my Desire?

You manually focus with double tap? How do I turn my auto focus off on my Desire?
I have an HTC. When you hit the focus menu you should see options auto, infinity, & off use either INF or OFF. You manually focus by holding the snap button until you reach desired focus then releasing. When you tap don't remove your finger till focused. There's a few tricks the in the way you move your finger around the snap button to focus in or out & its good to adjust the zoom which best focuses from the distance your snapping from first. It wont happen over night. It took me about 2 months to get the hang of it & I'm still getting better.

Vegetative Day 46 and 40

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_09-30-2013_-_001.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_09-30-2013_-_002.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_09-30-2013_-_003.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_09-30-2013_-_004.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_09-30-2013_-_005.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_09-30-2013_-_006.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_09-30-2013_-_007.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_09-30-2013_-_008.JPG

Have you tried a ph above 6.5?

I believe they are over watered for their root size, i wet the soiless mixture very well when i transplanted. No I have not tried to raise the pH above 6.5. I feel that for peat moss based soiless mixtures a pH of 5.8 is best.

I believe they are over watered for their root size, i wet the soiless mixture very well when i transplanted.
Well that makes perfect sense. Also noteworthy to me cus I did not encounter this issue I went from germinated seed to the 4'' starter and then5 gallon pot right away but did a dry transplant and gradually added water for the following week till the medium was fully saturated. I think someone asked me about it earlier inthe thread too about why I do not fully saturate pots right away , it was merely what I decided to do at the time who knows if it was right or wrong though just luck I spose...

Have not heard from Ikronic in a few days , I bet PP are MASSIVE now last I saw the one was about to explode....
Happy Weedsmokinday all!

Question bout nutes n oxygenated water.... I use fish ferts n they seem to make the water oxygenated the bubbles stay suspended for up to 20 minutes what is it that causes the bubbles?

Happy FreeWeed day And A Chronic Weekend to you WRB :thumb:
Got my order yesterday for meds , atm I am so f'n WASTED! I forsee I will be wasted even when I wake up , I love finding proper meds that do it right for "YOU" it changes everything! This is also my goal for he year to obtain this proper medicine. Also to grow my own one day..... The paths are just being introduced to me and the last years experiments have made fantastic results in my future , in prison where I promise I will teach thousands to OVER GROW just to slap back ya know? Or.... To further improve my life and create harmony with the world one more person at a time.... :(

Back
Top Bottom