KingJohnC's and WildRosebud's Dual Grow Journal - Pink Parvat Beta Testing

Well Ikronic informs me 1 of 3 Pink parvat one of the small plants is a fella... He has Pollen from Lowryder for our project so he is going to do a small scale revolution and guillotine the king Pink Parvat... This is totally unfortunate though.... If it is a true male that pollen is worth gold.....

Well I had a good visit with Ikronic today , we got so stoned lol.... He had a nice creamy shiva kush he got off a street guy grown locally and it was a tasty treat! We had that after the videos though , before we had Highland Skunk then we made video lol....
Waiting for upload then I will explain wtf is going on.

As we wait I can say PP is a good producer so far and female. He has a male no female genetics but with the breed happening it was decided to scrap the male in case of compromise.... I know it is annoying but our videos are silly we act all pro in them you will laugh ;)

Vegetative Day 57 and 51

Pink Parvat was watered with a 1 gallon nutrient solution consisting of 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom

Vegetative Day 57 and 51

Pink Parvat was watered with a 1 gallon nutrient solution consisting of 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 1.25 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom
Do you use Epsom salts between feeds?

I do not use Epsom salts unless i detect a magnesium deficiency evident by upward curled leaves. currently General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients and pH adjusted tap water supply enough magnesium and other micro nutrients to my plants.

ok I understand now thanks! In my case I gotta use Epsom salts when I get mag problems mostly cus none of my nutes provide it. Maybe SNS has it in contents? Be nice to play without having to trouble shoot every few hours to correct issues lol... I am use to it but I would like to go out and do stuff away from home once in awhile without worries ;)

Hi king Jc or any one I was hoping to get some advice on a hydro problem.
I am not sure how to send the link but if you go to hydroponic in the grow forum it is under " slow growth and yellowing leafs . It is pretty identical to Alk set up with out the results ha . I'm gonna keep at it until I get it right I must.

Thank you in advance for any and all time spent on here:thumb:

Vegetative Day 62 and 55

Pink Parvat was watered with a 1 gallon nutrient solution consisting of 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

Vegetative Day 62 and 56

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-16-2013_-_001.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-16-2013_-_002.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-16-2013_-_003.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-16-2013_-_004.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-16-2013_-_005.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-16-2013_-_006.JPG

Pink_Parvat_Grow_Journal_10-16-2013_-_007.JPG

Vegetative Day 62 and 55

Pink Parvat was watered with a 1 gallon nutrient solution consisting of 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro and 2.5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom.

I notice the dosage went up 1mL per product , I wonder if they will explode from it lol...

Back
Top Bottom