Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W LED

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

Looking good my soon to be fellow BM buddy :) :)
A single monster will give you a great deal of pleasure :)

Yeah I thought I would enjoy one monster and you have confirmed it for me!

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

That's the Hidden I know!

Just got package through the door and I'm wondering if it's my budmaster clusters!!!!

Everything looks Great Hidden :thumb:
BM hehehe

Yeah I can't wait to fire them up and see how this bad boy looks!

Happer shatter day guys!

Got some photos to upload tomorrow guys. Top,shooter is in full effect, I don't think they will be ready to harvest next week but we shall see.
Shoreline is just feeding on water and sugars so she is hopefully going onto be extremely tasty.

Not much to say until I upload the photos.

Keep it green guys

Well as per usual I didn't get round to doing a photo update, been rushed of my feet. I know that's not really an excuse because most of us have jobs and families that come first and yet you still make time to do good updates....I tend to spend that time planning my next 2 grows instead of updating and taking care of my current grow!

Anyway, a quick update as to what is going on.

Shoreline is FINALLY starting to yellow....after 3 weeks of having nothing but water.... But still only the smallest amount of yellowing of the leaves...she must have had lots stored up!

Silver la...she has taken top shooter and ran with it...like...seriously....she just ran away, she has new growth and new pistoles shooting out of everywhere and looks like she still needs another couple of weeks minimum! I'm going to attempt to take some more photos today and upload when I'm about tomorrow ( I will be out for most of the day) so you can see for yourself but she seems to have really been pushed back a. It.

Cinderella 99, the strain that should have finished 5 weeks ago is nearly there! Not the biggest buds in the world but I bet they taste sweet as sugar.

I have also finally got my blue dream girls u to a decent size and will now be able to take some photos and show you how they doing.

Anyway, that's it for now. I will be back soon with a proper update and hopefully will be able to top by your journals soon too.

Keep it green

About bloody time too :laugh:

i felt the need to comment on this again seeing as the same thing has basically happened again haha

update is actually coming this time, pictures uploading and will begin write up now.

ok guys its been long enough and i actually need some help so an update is needed for sure!

this top shooter stuff....im not sure how i feel how about it, the silver la has stacked on bud which is great bud the bottle says it would take 3 weeks...week number 5 now and it looks not even close to being done...im not sure whether i should give it some more PK!

Anyway here are the photos so you can see what i mean.

front and top view

topview8.JPG
overview33.JPG

shoreline!
after all the bad mouthing i did about this girl she does look pretty....fan leaves have absolutely no trichs and the sugar leaves dont have as many as im used to but man is she pretty and she smells GOOD!
she has been flushing for 3 weeks now and has finally started turning yellow so im thinking im going to buy a cheap tent and dry her in that because she is going to be done way before the silver la....do i need an exhaust when drying bud? or can i get away with just using the exhaust hole in the grow then and a small desk fan at the bottom moving the stale air around?

shore_line.JPG
shoreline12.JPG
shorelinee.JPG

cinderella 99

not much to say, only the one picture...she kinda just exsists in the background, trichs are not ready yet so i see no need to start her on a flush just yet....she will run another couple of weeks before i harvest her.

c9910.JPG

silver la....
love hate relationship really, not sure whether to start flush as she is weeks overdue or give more nutes because she is trying to grow more!...what you think guys?

ssilver_la1.JPG
silverla1.JPG
silver_lla.JPG
silver_laa.JPG
silver_la5.JPG

she looks like she is both getting nute burn too so im really confused as to what to do right now.

keep it green guys!

Looking good buddy, that Top Shooter is weird stuff. I've found it doesn't always work & when it does it takes a couple of weeks to kick in & by then your plants done :) Sorry I can't help with what to do, but it's your plant & you can see it, what is it telling you?

Looking good buddy, that Top Shooter is weird stuff. I've found it doesn't always work & when it does it takes a couple of weeks to kick in & by then your plants done :) Sorry I can't help with what to do, but it's your plant & you can see it, what is it telling you?

The silver la is telling me to leave her a few more weeks because she is going to producer bigger buds! I'm just unsure what to do with her in regards to nutes!

Just revert back to normal PK boosters until she looks a week from the chop then flush. That's what I'd do :thumb::)

Just revert back to normal PK boosters until she looks a week from the chop then flush. That's what I'd do :thumb::)

Cheers buddy! Gonna add a new soup to the res tomorrow!
ACTUALLY....perfect time to check out that dragon force that we both have!?!? I think I'm gonna rock the dragon force and run it for 3more weeks.

Just checked dragon force and sumo boos can be used in the final two weeks so I'm gonna use that I think.

Chap when was in Spain met up with Bill at GET, he apologized for losing your details etc. So ill give him a holla later and pass your details on again :) :) it'll be like having the Gandalf of weed in your corner lol. :)

Cheers Buddy! Hit me up with a PM so you can tell me all about Spain....I'm gonna be there next year with ya!

Will post another update today as need to update the blue dream girls for BID's grow

Just checked dragon force and sumo boos can be used in the final two weeks so I'm gonna use that I think.

I gave Critical her 1st feed of 4ml Dragon Force & 1ml Sumo Boost a couple of days ago, there's no sign of anything different happening yet but I'll keep you posted :thumb:

I gave Critical her 1st feed of 4ml Dragon Force & 1ml Sumo Boost a couple of days ago, there's no sign of anything different happening yet but I'll keep you posted :thumb:

Just added myself. I have been using sumo boost in veg and I'm likening the results, I will upload photos later. It my shogun plant is doing better than both the AN and the house and garden plant!

Back
Top Bottom