Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

OK so I'm high but now I'm confused. @Verbalist did tag me in my Gorilla journal but from my post on the Mars hydro giveaway....

Soooo @Paul Squiggle and @FelipeBlu, I'm not losing it...right? I'm not seeing shit am I?

Omg I have no idea what is going on :rofl: I'm in the Twlight Zone

Too stoned to answer. Ask all questions again in 3 hours :laugh:;)
Omg I see what I did now :rofl::rofl::rofl: I posted to the wrong place originally! :rofl::rofl:

Take the weed from me!

u joining in on the giveaway man? BTW so weird cause my notifications told me you commented on my Gorilla journal and it took me here...not that you care lol just talking to myself I guess :rofl:
Yes I’m definitely in if we talkin about FC3000!
Whose hosting the giveaway? :cheesygrinsmiley::nerd-with-glasses:

talking to myself is familiar to me so no worries :rofl:

Yes I’m definitely in if we talkin about FC3000!
Whose hosting the giveaway? :cheesygrinsmiley::nerd-with-glasses:

talking to myself is familiar to me so no worries :rofl:
It's @Mars Hydro...gonna tag you in now and fix this real quick hold please lol

God I'm high...dang Cinderelley!

Omg I see what I did now :rofl::rofl::rofl: I posted to the wrong place originally! :rofl::rofl:

Take the weed from me!
I was just about to jump into my SuperMod suit and give you the answers you desire and we now find out it's all because you are slightly medicated :laugh:
Saves me a job I suppose ;)

Is this what you wanted to see again? Its not real you know Squiggles Super powers

love ya too :green_heart:
Omg yes! I literally bookmarked it for when I need a laugh
Screenshot_20220129-125046_Samsung Internet.jpg

:green_heart::passitleft:

P.S. I know you're only saying that because they are very much real....deflection tactic...most people with superpowers don't like to admit it...look what happened to Spiderman, your local neighborhood hero, this last film when they unmasked him...terrible stuff

Omg yes! I literally bookmarked it for when I need a laugh
Screenshot_20220129-125046_Samsung Internet.jpg

:green_heart::passitleft:

P.S. I know you're only saying that because they are very much real....deflection tactic...most people with superpowers don't like to admit it...look what happened to Spiderman, your local neighborhood hero, this last film when they unmasked him...terrible stuff
I would love to admit I had that Super power lol. But behind that mask is a real loonatic actually. Had a bit of a giggle these last few posts mate..

I would love to admit I had that Super power lol. But behind that mask is a real loonatic actually. Had a bit of a giggle these last few posts mate..
I only like the crazy ones...
That's what I'm here for friend ;):love:

settle down, you guys are a mess .. this however ..

now that's what we wanna see. nice work krissi.
For some lost hot messes this morning we sure do still manage to keep some really nice plants between us @bluter ! I know you're just as crazy sometimes :green_heart::D thank you as always, Gigi loves to hear such nice things!

Quick update with her, I'm sorry!

Long story short hurt my shoulder bad, I was laid up in the hospital yesterday probably rotator cuff injury or tear. Ortho appt Wed. I'll be slow to catch up on all my journals and yours but I will! Promise!

Have to rest the arm now so I'll check back later!

Much love guys and gals and happy growing as always!

20220131_211048.jpg

20220131_211044.jpg

20220131_211053.jpg

20220131_211028.jpg

Rest up, Krissi
Sending positive healing energy eastward..

:green_heart:
Thanks Felipe. Praying it's not torn cause 9/10 you need surgery for it and it's a long rehab and 4-6 weeks in a sling...gonna make the girls and trimming difficult come 6 weeks-ish. You're welcome to visit the east, I'll order us the best Chinese food :cheesygrinsmiley:

Quick update with her, I'm sorry!

Long story short hurt my shoulder bad, I was laid up in the hospital yesterday probably rotator cuff injury or tear. Ortho appt Wed. I'll be slow to catch up on all my journals and yours but I will! Promise!
The garden is looking great Krissi, all the best for a quick recovery of your shoulder!

Back
Top Bottom