Kro's Soil Auto White Widow - First Time - 2018

Our outdoor temps have risen to 30°C (86°F) and indoors is hard to keep any lower than 28°C (82°F). Humidity is down to 48% with fans on, and 55% if I run an ultrasonic humidifier near the intake at full (65% for 10 minutes after each misting)

Our outdoor temps have risen to 30°C (86°F) and indoors is hard to keep any lower than 28°C (82°F). Humidity is down to 48% with fans on, and 55% if I run an ultrasonic humidifier near the intake at full (65% for 10 minutes after each misting)
what should ideal be

what should ideal be

I'm still a super beginner, but i want to believe 70°f to 80°f and 50% to 60% ... but really, i have no idea, just a ballpark. Now ill need to go hunt down info on max temps now

just a florescent light for a fish tank. had bad weather and may keep coming rest of week. so I may wait to transplant.how long you think I can't use that for. after it's going out side in greenhouse in 5 gall fox farm soil

just a florescent light for a fish tank. had bad weather and may keep coming rest of week. so I may wait to transplant.how long you think I can't use that for. after it's going out side in greenhouse in 5 gall fox farm soil

You may be able to get those lights down to a few inches (grain of salt on my advice)

Introducing Thing3 and Thing4 to the grow.
They are in small grow bags with coco from the same batch that their larger 5gal round cloth pots will contain. Coco mixed with 1/2 dosage of calmag + 1/4 dosage of gh floranova grow (seedling schedule) ph 5.5

The 3x3 tent is going to be tight with all 4. But I think starting with 4 may allow me to test things on 2 of them and not be overly worried whether or not it works out.

Pics for 7/10 Thing1 Thing2 .. and a question about yellowing afterwards.

Managed to get thing 3 and thing 4 in their final pots. Late last night a few hours after they popped, they weren't looking so good. We forgot the drain holes and those poor lil things were drowning. So I gave them some drainage, and put them in a very dry place overnight. By morning they were perked up again and almost back to normal.

I re-arranged the tent today. Moved the humidifier into the tent (instead of at intake), i find i can run the humidifier on a much lower setting when its inside the tent (making the 1gal tank last a whole lot longer). I placed the thernometer into a box (its closer to normal temp, but its still in direct light), however, i have placed the outdoor temp sensor in a black cloth wrap and taped to the top of the pot for the actual temp (verified with other thermometers and is acurrate to .1°C, so I use the outdoor sensor as my temp to read).

My god the tent is cramped.

For thing1 and thing2 I've been noticing they are a bit yellow, but in slightly different ways. Thing 1 has a bit more yellow from center to tip (not the veins), and looks mildly puffy. Thing2 is more yellow at the base of the leaf and gets greener going outwards.

I can only maybe take a guess at possibly overwatering or possible zinc deficiency due to too high PH and/or overwatering. Or am I over-analyzing?

Ps. That basil is roughly 30-40 days old and my first time playing with hydro (I've already harvested a couple times). So so much larger than its siblings I put in soil.

Back
Top Bottom