KushMeister's First Grow, Kandy Kush, SleeSkunk, Haze

Nice looking buds. Filling out and frosting up.

Lots of 'em too!

IMG_073418.JPG

I like that one! :thumb:

I've been spending plenty on this new hobby of mine, feels good to save a little once in awhile.

A couple of questions for all about pollinated plants. If a female plant does catch a little pollen, are all the flowers going produce seeds or only the flowers that got the pollen? I'm pretty sure only the ones that got the pollen. If that's the case, does that effect the quality of the un-pollinated buds in any way?

only the flowers that got the pollen are capable of producing seeds, the others cant regarding the quality of the non-pollenated flowers im not sure, wouldnt think theyd be much diff but im just not sure sorry.

lots going on!

Hey Spring, thanks for checking in. Yeah, what with trying to get some beans to pop and an unexpected harvest, never a dull moment around here. It's all good though. I had fun practicing bud trimming. :)

only the flowers that got the pollen are capable of producing seeds, the others cant regarding the quality of the non-pollenated flowers im not sure, wouldnt think theyd be much diff but im just not sure sorry.

No worries AZM! I'll be what it's going to be. Nothing I can do about it.

Looks good in there KM!

I like Fish Cake's name "Kush's Folly" :)

Did you find any seeds when you harvested the hermie? Probably a good call to yank it. I've always tried to remove the male flowers then just keep a close eye on that plant.

Looks good in there KM!

I like Fish Cake's name "Kush's Folly" :)

Did you find any seeds when you harvested the hermie? Probably a good call to yank it. I've always tried to remove the male flowers then just keep a close eye on that plant.

Hey Hiker!

Yeah, I'm liking Fish Cake's name too. It think it would be appropriate if I attempted a grow with those seeds, fun but probably a folly in the making.

I didn't see any seeds on the Kandy Kush when I harvested her. I'd been keeping a close eye on her ever since I noticed she had some strange, almost male looking preflowers. I think I caught it before any pollinating happened, but I guess I won't know for sure until after her buds are fully cured. Same goes for the Sleeskunk.

I probably would have picked the male flowers off KK and just tried to coax her along if she was my only plant. I didn't want to run the risk of the Sleeskunk getting pollinated as well. She's doing too well for that. Plus, I have enough seeds to last me awhile. I don't need anymore right now.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. :)

Seedling Update

To be on the safe side - I started off with five plants and ended up with one with my current grow - I added a LA Woman seed to the hothouse on 3/2.

This AM, three of the four have broken ground!

Medi-Bomb1 and Afghan Kush in the foreground.

mediB_afghanK.jpg

LA Woman

laWoman1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom