LED GROW-OFF Part Deux: XXX vs. 180w UFO

Re: LED GROW-OFF Part Deux: Hydro Grow LED 205w vs. 180w UFO

you still think ur gonna hit or come close to 1gpw? when you pulling them? also next time you take pics you think you can take a pic of the whole canopy so we can get an idea of what the girls look like? its hard to tell when all the pics are so close. kinda like the pic u posted of your SCROG. its just very hard to know what where looking at when every pic is so close, hard to get a true idea of the canopy size and whats going on.
also are you using CFL as side lighting to? looks like CFL in the corner of this pic in the tent?
hgl_day_63_001_Large_.JPG

All respect ;)

Check these out though - small by design, it's similar I think to Speescees 12/12 from seed method. Cola on a stick - many colas in a small area.

This was a 3 lb grow

Picture0023.jpg

Picture0117.jpg

Picture0195.jpg

Damn very nice! Didn't know what I was looking at first, interesting method of growing. :bravo:

When is your harvest date? By looking at the pics it must be very soon as they look ready right now although I am unable to see the trichromes in the pics, guess I need a better mag glass. hehe

Does anyone happen to know how many wavelengths you get from outside light since the LED's are now up to 11 I am curious as to how many are actually needed for growing indoors.

The girls are looking good, be sure to let us know how they smoke and what kind of weight you end up with.

They are coming down this Friday. Yeah, wish I was cool and had a usb scope. They are really close to 50/50 amber/cloudy atm, but they need to flush out a bit more so Friday should be the day as they will have had a full 13 days of nuttin but ro water.

About the wavelength question, all I can say is. My ass certainly doesnt know, but I do know that nasa does only use 6 wavelengths in their led grow lights

Most certainly post pics of harvest, smoke between the two lights, and weight. I have a few blind taste testers lined up to see if there is any difference in potency between the two lights.

How do you water the girl's in the spinner and what keeps the medium from falling out?

How do you water the girl's in the spinner and what keeps the medium from falling out?

The girls inside the spinner are suspended in 5" net cups which is what the gears click into in order to spin each plant. The system is currently set up as a flood and drain, but I believe I am goin to alter the system a bit and either run an rdwc or aero in it this next run.

The girls inside the spinner are suspended in 5" net cups which is what the gears click into in order to spin each plant. The system is currently set up as a flood and drain, but I believe I am goin to alter the system a bit and either run an rdwc or aero in it this next run.

i believe he is talking about the other spinner/wheel that he posted in the pic, not the one your using.
this is someone elses grow Sod
Picture0195.jpg
[/QUOTE]

this is the spinner Wizewizo is talking about Sod. to total different ones
spinner_Large_.JPG

spinner_3-5_Large_.JPG

you still think ur gonna hit or come close to 1gpw? when you pulling them? also next time you take pics you think you can take a pic of the whole canopy so we can get an idea of what the girls look like? its hard to tell when all the pics are so close. kinda like the pic u posted of your SCROG. its just very hard to know what where looking at when every pic is so close, hard to get a true idea of the canopy size and whats going on.
also are you using CFL as side lighting to? looks like CFL in the corner of this pic in the tent?
hgl_day_63_001_Large_.JPG

Yeah, still real hopeful on hittin, or comin' in very close to the 1gpw.

I have both lights pretty much slammed on top of the plants so it makes it very difficult to get any wide angle shot or anything like that, as I have twist ties running through all the vent opening on the sides of the lights to support budsites and keep up in the light. So I cant help ya out there, I dont think til the end.

The t5 up in there has been in there for pictures only. I turn off the LED's and spark that f@cker up to get good shots, as yer well aware that these leds are impossible to excellent photos with them on. But no, it hasnt been used for supplemental light at all other than for the 15 mins that it comes on once every so often when my stoner ass actually takes some update pics...

cool deal, i was thinking the CFL was for pics but wasn't sure. if you just get one pic of the whole grow area it would be cool even if the light is close it would give us an idea of how the light looks over the grow area and the size of the canopy. the SCROG pic was a great perfect pic of what i mean with a full canopy pic of the led plants.

how is ur spinner plants doing? what was the weight on ur scrog?

I have both lights pretty much slammed on top of the plants so it makes it very difficult to get any wide angle shot or anything like that, as I have twist ties running through all the vent opening on the sides of the lights to support budsites and keep up in the light. So I cant help ya out there, I dont think til the end.

kinda like these pics. even with the light close to the plants we should still be able to see whats what

side_by_side_2-21_Large_.JPG

side_by_side_2-23_Large_.JPG

Ok mate, nvmd I wont post my shitty pics here any longer

So Sorry to waste your time here....

damn bro u dont need to get but hurt, i wasn't talking down on ur picks! all i asked is if you could do a pick of the whole grow area so we could see the whole plant. i didnt think it was that big of a deal to get a pic of the whole grow area? its not like you have anything to hide or be ashame of. i dont get why u take offence of me asking to see 1 pic of the whole grow area? dosent make sense to me?
its all good bro, i wasnt trying to piss you off. ill just stay off ur thread and let you be. have at it

damn bro u dont need to get but hurt, i wasn't talking down on ur picks! all i asked is if you could do a pick of the whole grow area so we could see the whole plant. i didnt think it was that big of a deal to get a pic of the whole grow area? its not like you have anything to hide or be ashame of. i dont get why u take offence of me asking to see 1 pic of the whole grow area? dosent make sense to me?
its all good bro, i wasnt trying to piss you off. ill just stay off ur thread and let you be. have at it

Hmm, pretty sure, you asked and I replied that I would once take a picture of the entire thing at the harvest.... yep, just checked again, thats what I said before the harvest is all done as there are twist ties keepin tops up, but guess you missed that.

toodles

All respect ;)

Check these out though - small by design, it's similar I think to Speescees 12/12 from seed method. Cola on a stick - many colas in a small area.

This was a 3 lb grow

Picture0023.jpg

Picture0117.jpg

Picture0195.jpg

Did you grow those from seed, or are they clones, also are they auto?

Ok mate, nvmd I wont post my shitty pics here any longer

So Sorry to waste your time here....

Now now kid's stop fighting your father will be home from work soon and he's had a long day. lol

wizewizo, lets be honest brother when a grower posting pics on here won't show the whole plant there's a reason for it... So whats yours?

1. shitty plant

2. camera tricks

3. small plants

4. extra hidden lights

5. Totally ashamed of your shit

Back
Top Bottom