Lemon Paradise's Little Garden - Perpetual

BC.. will have to check out the swamp cooler thing,, never heard of it..lol It is coming down,, still have some work to do..

GD... I like the new avatar..
the rice idea is great,, I will try it,, I am using the damp-rid stuff right now,, but the rice would be way cheaper..lol

oh.. and it is in the basement,, dirt floor,, you can check it out here My New Room

Thanks HZ! about the avatar. I know the majority of posters here are men, but I got a bit tired of being referred to one. Happened to me all the time when I was younger (before puberty) and it's a sensitive spot. After puberty there was NO DOUBT to my gender LOL. (top heavy) . Dirt floor basement. Sounds like a Michigan Basement (yes there is such a thing). The rice works... and it's cheap cheap cheap. You might even be able to buy that stuff at a 99 cent store or dollar store. (they sell older stuff there) and the age won't matter for absorbing moisture. With the rice, you may attract critters, (mice mainly) but if you check your area frequently, and pick up the rice bags (you'll see if the critters are nibbling on it) daily you should be OK.

Still in a waiting pattern for my seeds to sprout, although I haven't checked on them today. "A Watched Pot Never Boils" and all... Have a good Friday and weekend!

Thanks HZ! about the avatar. I know the majority of posters here are men, but I got a bit tired of being referred to one. Happened to me all the time when I was younger (before puberty) and it's a sensitive spot. After puberty there was NO DOUBT to my gender LOL. (top heavy) .
:rofl::rofl:..
Dirt floor basement. Sounds like a Michigan Basement (yes there is such a thing). The rice works... and it's cheap cheap cheap. You might even be able to buy that stuff at a 99 cent store or dollar store. (they sell older stuff there) and the age won't matter for absorbing moisture. With the rice, you may attract critters, (mice mainly) but if you check your area frequently, and pick up the rice bags (you'll see if the critters are nibbling on it) daily you should be OK.

Still in a waiting pattern for my seeds to sprout, although I haven't checked on them today. "A Watched Pot Never Boils" and all... Have a good Friday and weekend!

thanks again,,, so, I got a box of success rice,, boil in bag,, has a ton of holes in the bag already... I taped it to the side of the fan,, (I'll have to post a pic) so it sucks air around the bag of rice,, then at the ladies..

this weekend,, RH topped out at 68% overnight,, but was running 58% all day,, so it is getting a little better...

My buddy and I are both low on smoke,, so we took the g13,,, is about a week early,, but we needed smoke,,,lol

we ended up hokking up friend and relatives,, and did not plan accordingly.. lol.. but we got a jungle going right now, and can sacrafice her.. :)

on a positive note,,, absolutely no sign of rot on this one at all...

Howdy HZ, 68% is the perfect condition for dense buds late in the cycle to mold.i run mine at 40% and can let them bud til the trichs are amber . Why not try cranking that fan and go with passive intake that way you get some negative pressure reducing the RH or buck up some cash and install 8 inch exhaust fan doesnt have to work as hard and would lower RH, or try out Green house AMS strain. Anyways just wanna see your hygrometer read 40% :goodluck: BC

Thanks HZ! about the avatar. I know the majority of posters here are men, but I got a bit tired of being referred to one. Happened to me all the time when I was younger (before puberty) and it's a sensitive spot. After puberty there was NO DOUBT to my gender LOL. (top heavy) .

Did you get flooded with friend requests after that statement. :laughtwo:

Joking, I like the avatar too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

on a positive note,,, absolutely no sign of rot on this one at all...

That's a great thing. I'm interested in your rice trials.

Looking good as usual! :slide:

Did you get flooded with friend requests after that statement. :laughtwo:

Joking, I like the avatar too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's a great thing. I'm interested in your rice trials.

Looking good as usual! :slide:

No actually I didn't. If I did take a picture I'd have to do it al la Cousin It (From the Addams family) style and my hair goes down to my waist so you wouldn't see anyway :p

lol,,, cousin IT... I used to have bangs down to my chin in high school,,, did a prettty good cousin it impression myself,, :rofl:

These pics are from the blackberry,,, the g13 we cut down the other day,,, got just under a oz dried,,

IMG560.jpg

IMG561.jpg

IMG562.jpg

I got the new camera in last night, and took some pic,, got to get them uploaded today.

Alrighty.... we got PICTURES!!!!!!!!

the new camera Rocks,, took some great shots.. I edited some with photoshop,, and a few with just paint,,, seems paint is easier,, and faster... lol

so, first the dried g13,,, with the flash,, then without
107_0005-g13.jpg

107_0008-g13.jpg

107_0008g13.JPG

My fan ... the rice hanging from it.. :rofl:
107_0012-fan.jpg

Bubbleberry,,
107_0013-bub.jpg

107_0013bub.JPG

107_0014-bub.jpg

White Russian
107_0020-wr.jpg

107_0020b-wr.jpg

107_0020wr.JPG

107_0017-wr.jpg

Sharksbreath
107_0015-sb.jpg

1024 #1
107_0016-1024b.jpg

1024 #2
107_0019-1024.jpg

107_0019b-1024.jpg

The flowers are looking great Herb Zen. :welldone:

As far as your photo touch-up goes you should check and see if your camera has the option to shoot pics in RAW format. If it does you will have a much larger set of options to use through photoshop including a great white balance tool for removing the HPS yellowing. Of course the newer your version of photoshop the more options you will have. I shoot with RAW on my Sony camera and then do most of my color correction, actually most of my post production in the RAW editor. I only use the regular functions of photoshop for basics and highlight control now unless I am making art.

Anyway keep doing what you are doing cause the plants look great.

:thanks: here to learn... I will have to play with the white balance and stuff.. I am a computer guy,, not a artsy fartsy guy,, so photoshop and that stuff is beyond me,,,lol

Photoshop is awesome!! Great tool to learn if you have the time.

You can do things like this...
cool3.jpg

From a pic looking like this from my BB Curve...
IMG00435-20100825-1456.jpg

:rofl::rofl:..

thanks again,,, so, I got a box of success rice,, boil in bag,, has a ton of holes in the bag already... I taped it to the side of the fan,, (I'll have to post a pic) so it sucks air around the bag of rice,, then at the ladies..

this weekend,, RH topped out at 68% overnight,, but was running 58% all day,, so it is getting a little better...

Just get the el cheapo that you have to boil for 20 minutes (its probably next to the beans,in the grocery store) That success rice boil in bag is pre cooked, and has water in it. The rice you have to boil for 20 minutes (more like an hour for me) has NO water in it. Like dried beans for soup. Just put them all over your grow, and pick them up daily. For weight, and if they feel heavier, they are working.

Herbs and Buds,,, very nice photo there... I am going to be ordering Adobe CS5 soon, (for the marketing dept) but I will have to install a copy on my machine,, since I am the IT guy, I need to 'support' the product... :) I am a quick study,, but don't have the time to get real involved with it. Now that I got a good camera,, hopefully I will be getting better pics on here soon enough...

GD.. thanks for the tip,, I will look for plain old, rice,, not that instant crap.. :)

OK,, had to chop the Bubble last night,, well,, didn't have to,, :) But we got a friend that wants some for the end of the month, and we need time to dry it. It was about 5 days early,, mostly cloudy trichs with some amber. It's about where we pulled the last one,, but NO BUD ROT :yahoo: so, looks like our increased air flow is helping...

Bubble # 1
102_0021-bub1.JPG

102_0022-bub.jpg

102_0022-bub1.JPG

102_0025-bub1.JPG

main cola fom bubble #1
102_0029-bub.jpg

102_0029-trimmed.JPG

102_0033-bub.jpg

Bubble # 2
102_0026-bub2.JPG

102_0028-bub2.JPG

Oh.. and I entered bubble # 1 into the plant of the month contest,,, so GO THERE AND VOTE!!!! (voting for me would be nice,,, :))

I also entered the G13 bud into nug of the month,,,, pic sucked,, but smoke was great :hookah:

dunno... :rofl: always forget to take a wet weight,,, but ,,, based on the weight of the buds while trimming,, and the number of them,, I am hoping for about 2.5 to 3 oz dried... total between the two. In reality though,, we will probably be closer to 2 oz...

My buddy took a small branch off of the smaller 1024 the other day. He told me, once he got it in his apartment and started trimming it, he smelled skunk so bad, he had to go outside to make sure the house didn't get sprayed... :rofl::rofl: No smell outside,, but inside smelled like a whole family of skunks have moved in,,, and that girls is only 5 weeks into flower.... hopefully that sample will be dry enough to taste tonight.

on a side note, Blackberry has a express version of their enterprise server,, so I have been playing with that for the past couple of days. I got 5 users with redirectors on their desktop, and the CEO wants to edit docs and stuff. We just could not justify 5k for the enterprise server for 5 people... but now that I got this thing running,, it seems pretty cool,, just my blackberry is hokked up right now, but,, oh, the fun I can have with this.

I can shut down basically any part of that phone I want,, from camera to web browser to any apps I don't want them to have... muhahaha... the possibilities

Oh man I miss running the blackberry server. Hell I miss doing stuff like that in general. I hate my current job. I really do. As much as i enjoy working I hate being a bench tech, Its suck soo much. Wanna trade jobs? :)

My room is smelling great too. Its like a skunk walked into a head shop and rolled in all the incense then took a nap under my bed! its lovely. and it punches you in the face as soon as you enter.

that and my VMware enviroment,, it is so cool being able to d/l the BES software,, get a VM up and joind to the network in 15 minutes, couple of hours later with all updates and stuff, and the server is fully functional,,, no more all day configs,,,

I do have to admit,, I love my job. I don't get paid nearly what I could somewhere else,, but I love the job, and like the people here. Plus, I am the IT dept, and got my hands in everything, so if I get bored with something, I just move on to the next thing...

I got a buddy that works at a large IT shop,, everything is corporate BS,, everything is segmented,, the backup guys just do backups,, the sql guys, the web guys, etc... that would drive me nuts...

no pics today,, but wanted to give a small update. The white russian, sharksbreath, and both 1024's are so frosty,, and getting very dense. the smaller 1024 is starting to color her pistals a bit,,

all of them are so coated,, I lightly squeezed the cola on the white russian to feel how dense it was, and afterwards, it felt like I coated my fingers with rubber cement. They were so sticky.

We couldn't help ourselves,, we took one small brance from a 1024, WR and SB,
I wish I had my camera on me, it was the most beautiful bouquet anyone could want.. :),, way better than roses..

anyways, we trimmed them up nice,, the 1024, the pistals were so thick, and fuzzy, it looked so nice.

The smell was strong,, but not as stong as my buddy made it out to be,,, it is gonna be some great smoke for sure.

Back
Top Bottom