Lion n' Witch Garden

pictures were taken with the newer galaxy S5.. i got it specifically for the new camera and processor in the phone, and the pictures show, the close up of the cracked stem is pretty impressive, i may post a random picture that i took the other day while sitting out in the sun medicating, had a yellow jacket land right next to me (within 2-3 feet) and pick up a tiny pebble, i was able to snag a beautiful picture of the bee with the rock in its mouth.

Training all the credit goes to (nugbuckets) google nugbuckets mainlining and that is what inspired me, now CO Finest has inspired me to take mainlining to a whole new level. looking forward to the light, fiance was dragging her feet at putting the money in the bank to buy the mars 2 1600, told her it goes in tonight or i transfer from savings :O got her moving ;)

I&i

Edit : the two new flowering areas need to get finished being built, ladys are getting hard to keep under control now.. believe the structures are built, just waiting for (siding, electric, water, and me to move equipment in) so hopefully no more then another week to two.. blah..

20140621_004114.jpg

Unknown's Cracked Stem Recovery

20140621_004136.jpg

Unknown its self.

20140621_004145.jpg

Grape Ape Hubbed

20140621_004152.jpg

Grape Apes Topped

20140621_004201.jpg

New york city diesel

20140621_004213.jpg

Sour Tsunami Hubbed

20140621_004223.jpg

Grape Ape Clone 1 of 3

20140621_005606.jpg

Unknown , finding out its sex.

20140621_095344.jpg

Harlequin Clone 1 of 2

20140621_095402.jpg

Harlequin Clone 2 of 2

20140621_095425.jpg

Sour Tsunami Clone

Ordered a Mars 2 1600 a few days ago. she should be here by the time my ladys are to go to flower room. or i will make it that way anyhow. will have a full day of cleaning and resetting everything up for the 32 lb beast that covers a 5x5 area. got two monsters in flower room now that will be coming down in about a month so real excited for a month(ish) from now. as for now, pictures will be posted in a couple days. got a new grow closet built for my smallest 400w setup, going to be growing one plant under a 400w setup. lots of things to do in a month (three areas to clean and fix up and still waiting on 2 storage units to be finished to grow in as well)

*side note, why dont they make lights that lay on the floor (elevated a inch or so) and shine up under the canopy. (would be sweet)
or do they and im just not looking correctly

Very nice grow Ms. Collective. It will be fun watching this journal. I look forward to seeing your impression of that massive Mars II when it replaces the 600w in the flower area. 'Spect you're going to be real happy with that purchase. Fantastic collection of concentrates in your other journal!

Got the email two days ago saying my MARS 2 1600 has been shipped! so should have it in a week or two. getting excited, flower room is a few weeks from being taken down and then the room will be recleaned and set up for the new grow! veggies in my veg tent have taken over and tried wrapping around my ladys so i have removed the majority of the veggies to the outside garden and have opened up some room in my tent. will be posting more pics tomorrow evening.

real excited for this led light as when i started the new tent grow area i set it up piece by piece and i am embarrassed about the tent. (all my good gear still sitting in hallway closet next to flower room.) just waiting for room to open up so i can work :p in the mean time, i have topped my ladys 3 times and will top them at least 2 more times before they go into full flower mode!

I&i

Update :

Slowly prepping for the led light thats on its way. figuring out what tents and rooms i want for what exactly.

*i have pulled 3 of my 5 pgsc clones and decided to toss them, the other two will be turned into all clones at some point.
(from those clones i will decide which i want for my mother)
*i have pulled 3 harlequins, 1 sour tsunami, and 2 grape apes. they are at our shop and will decide which of the harlequin and grape ape

i decide to turn into mothers. these three will be staying at the shop for now. if i get more room down the road i will bring them back
to my grow. while at the shop i can take clones so its perfect.
*one of the pgsc that was a weakling but i liked how it was growing has became my center piece in my living room. it will stay this way until it
flowers on its own or i chop it into clones. either way, its out of the tent for now :p
(all and all i have moved 9 plants out of the tent, not counting all the veggies...)

All are still healthy and living strong, pictures will be below.

i have 3 tent/room/closet's to get set up in the coming month, contemplating buying another tent (or building my own) seen a 20x10x7 tent that is almost exactly what ive been wanting. (even has that section that looks like a real lab) where you have to pass through a sanitation section first before entering plant area.. as its not built for that, i do want to have something like this :) im 24 but i have big dreams. maybe some day.

I&i

as promised pics will be posted below.
to not get to far off track as i seem to do hourly (medication...) trying to pull this journal back to just about my CBD strains as well as the grape ape training im doing.

20140627_212731.jpg

My baby, Grape Ape Hubbed
20140628_061524.jpg

harlequin hubbed (clones taken off her)
20140628_061537.jpg

Sour Tsunami Hubbed (clones taken off her)
20140628_061545.jpg

Unknown Hubbed
20140628_061551.jpg

Unknowns Top View hubbed
20140628_061559.jpg

Grape Ape top view hubbed
20140628_061627.jpg

belly of grape ape hubbed
20140628_061653.jpg

2 grape apes (far back) topped twice.
20140628_061659.jpg

2 new york city diesel topped
20140628_061718.jpg

2 topped grape apes, 2 topped nycd, 1 hubbed grape ape, 1 unknown hubbed, 1 harlequin hubbed, 1 sour tsunami hubbed, 2 GSC
20140628_120202.jpg

2 Grape Apes, 1 Sour Tsunami, 3 Harlequins

EDIT : some of these pictures were taken through the window on my tent as i was dirty from outside garden and didnt want to interrupt my ladys from there environment. sorry for the little blurriness in some of the pictures

i am a young buck, i have been helping others grow for 7 years now and still continue to help other gardens. right now i maintain 3 gardens not counting mine, getting ready to take on another 2 making it a total of 6 gardens including my own. im really excited about this because ive been a budtender/manager for way to long, the garden is my home. i spend around 80hrs a week on the short end with the flower. if im not with them, im researching them. this is the first time i have ever gone somewhat "public" about my grows.

Thank you very much for subbing to the journal! may be posting a video of me cloning (am new to) this coming week. use to do video editing in highschool so will want to do minor editing to it, as well as making sure nothing gets said, or seen that doesnt need to be (never did a video for public either) just personal ones..

I&i

I'm subbed in too, GFC! I haven't started my own grow yet, but when I do I will be concentrating on high CBD strains as well. :popcorn:

UPDATE!!!

Fiance just text me a pic of my mars 2 1600w led light that just got dropped off!! she took a pic of our address slip so i will take a better pic when i get home and may be my first video posted on my youtube channel. it will be about 2-3 weeks before i can set it up, waiting on flower room to finish and them im re setting up each grow area as mentioned before.

First led, First youtube channel, First video... its just asking for it..

Very fast Delivery, Thank you sara!!

Welcome trichomes, my fiance and cat use my cbd strains the most. this current batch will be used by them and im making all C buds and trimmings as well as stems into cannabis oil for some of our patients that are in need of it. i am still learning benifits as well as how to grow cbds my self so we'll be in this ride together! :)

UPDATE!!

20140630_213919.jpg

my 400W setup that will be moved in a few weeks to its newly built small closet to grow one plant
And the new Mars ii 1600W with both spectrums on in this picture.
20140630_213317.jpg

my favorite picture to date, the purple/white contrast looks like it should be my family crest

More pictures to come in a week, then i will take some pictures right after i move everything in 2-3 weeks.
i couldnt be anymore excited

I&i

Welcome trichomes, my fiance and cat use my cbd strains the most. this current batch will be used by them and im making all C buds and trimmings as well as stems into cannabis oil for some of our patients that are in need of it. i am still learning benifits as well as how to grow cbds my self so we'll be in this ride together! :)

UPDATE!!

20140630_213919.jpg

my 400W setup that will be moved in a few weeks to its newly built small closet to grow one plant
And the new Mars ii 1600W with both spectrums on in this picture.
20140630_213317.jpg

my favorite picture to date, the purple/white contrast looks like it should be my family crest

More pictures to come in a week, then i will take some pictures right after i move everything in 2-3 weeks.
i couldnt be anymore excited

I&i

I'm excited for you and also looking forward seeing the new setup !! Beautiful LED and best of Luck !:thumb:

Grape Ape Hubbed
20140703_081430.jpg

20140703_081441.jpg

Clipping From the Unknown Plant (looking like it has a nut sac)
20140702_201547.jpg

20140703_081503.jpg

Sour Tsunami Hubbed
20140703_081348.jpg

Harlequin Hubbed
20140703_081338.jpg

I&i

All of your girls are looking healthy and beautiful, I also like hubbing:thumb:. Gotta try it !

many informative threads on the web about (mainlining) what i like to refer to as hubbing its not as much a hard drug term but referencing to the same concept.

hubbing is exactly what it sounds like, your causing a hub for the nutrients to be delivered equally to the rest of your nodes creating close to exact mirror image of its self (if done by seed very similar) you can see this in both my unknown plant from seed and my grape ape from clone. the basic concept of this is so that you dont have any if possible none at all pop corn nugs (from removing smaller branches) this is my first go around with it myself and so far its going great, right now the grape ape is my pride and joy as the unknown has become known as a male. in a couple weeks i will start training on my sour tsunami and harlequin to get them going as bushy as possible.

i have found it best to cut the top of your plant after it has grown around 6-7 nodes going up the stem,
i cut it around 3-4 node point depending on how similar they look, if nodes are even with each other that will be my point of interest.
i trim up all the bottom foliage except for the 2 fan leafs directly below the node point that your leaving to train.
(this is to just help the growing stage and to not shock it even more)
when the branches start growing, you start tying them down. you will see the pattern they want to grow and work with it.
trim up the foliage and lower branches so you have just the top canopy, nothing below it.
once the plant gets to a desired height mine i decided 18" was a nice cool height even with 8-10 foot ceilings. so i then cut the tops of those two main branches that were hubbed, creating 2 new hub points on both main branches. so now there will be 4 main coals that should be exactly the same or close to the same size.

Back
Top Bottom