What did you do young man? Lol
If you spill the Rosin in here you gotta make a new batch, thats the rules...

I answered carcass' question to you. No harm, no foul. Haha!

WP_20190708_07_51_00_Pro.jpg

The girls are starting to look a bit stronger. Been dormant in the mum tent for ages....into the indoor sun do them good. Leaves all starting to perk up.

WP_20190708_07_52_28_Pro.jpg

My mums also loved the repot and a good feed for all is in order.

Got into a Peyote J this morning thats floored me....might just take it easy....
High CBD content does my conditions well at times though...I also need THC, so is why I have mostly Heavy hitters.
I always enjoyed smoking da herb but later in life it replaced my perscribed codeine as meds , which was killing me, and freed me from an addiction I didnt know I had... Lol.

Sometimes the answer is right in front of you.

Attachments

• WP_20190708_07_49_26_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190708_07_49_26_Pro.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 45
Sorry guys, Im in hospital so will have to see how we go on finishing this one.
I been in a week or so now, might not be out for a few more.
Hang tight! Im fine , no need to worry, just had a rough trot.

Back in Action soon.......keep me seat warm.

LR72

Sorry guys, Im in hospital so will have to see how we go on finishing this one.
I been in a week or so now, might not be out for a few more.
Hang tight! Im fine , no need to worry, just had a rough trot.

Back in Action soon.......keep me seat warm.

LR72

Get well soon.

Hey guys,
Thought I would start a NEW grow using the same strains but with 15-20L pots and 5 plants, instead of 8 plants and 9L pots like last grow.

You know,the drill.
2 x Lucius 315w CMH with Controller.
1.2m x 2.4m Tent.
70/30 Coco-Perlite.
House and Garden Cocos A&B+additives.

Total Grow Room including Veg area power draw is under 900w.
As a comparison.... My Rosin press draws 900w. So its low cost buds but high quality results.

I have already recycled some coco and pots just need a good scrubbing in boiling hot water.
Heres what will be about 60L recycled and have another 50L bag to mix in of new stuff, will need 90L. 2 x 15L, 3 x 20L.

The girls should be ready to go straight into bigger pots and veg up under CMH.

I also rearranged my ventilation and lighting.....now with lights how they should be but will mount direct to top bars later...
WP_20190704_14_23_37_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190704_14_25_02_Pro_LI.jpg
WP_20190704_14_22_59_Pro_LI.jpg

Thats about it for now, bit of work to do tommorrow, then will be back to resume scheduled programming......
Might even have plant pics....Woooooo..
Welcome to the New Grow.

Oh, these are the aeropots....

WP_20190704_20_25_38_Pro.jpg

Thats all for now...
Wicked set up

Hey Lowie! Sorry to hear you're ill brother, blessings sent your way and i hope you're feeling better real soon. :goodluck::passitleft:
I know you don't like others tending to your garden - but is the wife taking care of the girls while you're away or have you let them be? Don't stress over them just rest up and get better bro. :high-five:

Shame to hear that champ. Your grow and my grow share a few factors (mainly wattage per square metre since I have one light in a tent half the size) and you're a few weeks ahead of me so I was quite keen to use your journal as a 'forecast' of sorts.

I'll stay subbed and hopefully see a positive update soon! :thumb:

Get well soon.
Thanks Al, resting up....miss my garden.

Wicked set up
Cheers Skunks, spent too much on lights but cheaper on power.

Anyone me on?
I dunno bro, your dates are your buisness.....lol

Cheers Canuck! Cant keep a good growr down.

Hope they let you outa there soon,and you're good as new when they do!
Get well soon!
Cheers Carcass, its a long story.
Lets just say, Id run thru the wall for a fat joint right now.....

Hey Lowie! Sorry to hear you're ill brother, blessings sent your way and i hope you're feeling better real soon. :goodluck::passitleft:
I know you don't like others tending to your garden - but is the wife taking care of the girls while you're away or have you let them be? Don't stress over them just rest up and get better bro. :high-five:
Heya Brutha, plants might die mate, its just me. Its ok though, lights are miles away, they may be ok. Mums should survive under led for 2-3 weeks and even if they dont......still got seed....

Shame to hear that champ. Your grow and my grow share a few factors (mainly wattage per square metre since I have one light in a tent half the size) and you're a few weeks ahead of me so I was quite keen to use your journal as a 'forecast' of sorts.

I'll stay subbed and hopefully see a positive update soon! :thumb:
Thanks D420, can look back on my last grow if you like, same strains. Sorry to let you down mate.

Hey Lowrider sorry to hear you’re in hospital. Get well soon mate.
Heya Lewy, Cheers mate.

Its been a bit rough, my meds got messed up, so just getting sorted now.
Gave me 4x too much....lol
Unfortunately, just makes you feel shite.
The docs are good though and making it right.

I will tell you guys the full story later, but for now,thats not possible.
Fingers crossed for the girls at home.

If I had rosin right now I would butter my toast with it.......hehe....
Damn no Rosin in Hospitals rule.....

Thanks D420, can look back on my last grow if you like, same strains. Sorry to let you down mate.

No dramas mate, gotta take care of your health! Rest up :)

Just checking in,Hope you're doing OK,looking forward to your return to the fold....
Get Well,Man:hug:

You reckon they'd pick up on a sneaky vape pull here and there? :lot-o-toke:
mmmmm.....yes.... Lol...cameras everywhere.

No dramas mate, gotta take care of your health! Rest up :)
Thanks D420! Will make next grow a blinder. Lol

Just checking in,Hope you're doing OK,looking forward to your return to the fold....
Get Well,Man:hug:
Hey Carcass, all good mate. Cant keep an old stoner down...hehe.unless hes too wasted.....

Well its been 2 weeks, plants will be dead and mums will be too. A lil pissed, but thats how it is. I have seed, so can always start again.

Hey mods, can can this one if you like, Sorry cant finish it, plants looked pretty happy too..... Doh! Oh oh oh oh oh oh.....

Echo in a empty thread.....

Sorry to hear about the plants,but you're what's important-whatever you're in there for,I hope you're kicking it's ass!
**If I were anywhere near you,I'd bring you a big bag of dispensary gummies to tide you over...

Back
Top Bottom