Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

While I am waiting for the plants to fill the scrogs, Xbox anyone lol

CO, I'm not an electrician either but feel that I'm pretty handy with mechanical, electrical and plumbing around the home. Now if it's something that has to look good...painting, wallpaper, woodworking, etc... you've got the wrong guy here.

Nice job on the new lights and scrog. This will be an epic grow!

watching this with great interest now my missus has decide that she would let me buy leds so im either getting 1 of these or 2x 900 or 3 700, maybe a bit overkill in a 1m x 1.3m room tho lol

Spent sometime in the veg room last night. Tying down all the girls to keep them under control from over growing the room.
20140627_043647.jpg
20140627_043623.jpg
20140627_043633.jpg

those are mothers :p wouldnt want to spoil future grows :)

I&i

Over here dying......:rip::rip: that's ur flipping veg room.......wowwwweeee!! Seems like a huge veg room...!!! Now we know .......u have room to expand...!! My flower room looks the opposite....huge room for flower.....and small veg...!! Why not perpetual.....??? Save some room!!...u don't really have to answer that......to each his own... as long as ur growing.... we are good!! :bravo:

I veg 1+ pound plants so need good size veg room. It cost a lot less. Here's the break down. I use FFO and HF. That feeds my plants for 3+ months no nutes needed to add just R/O water. Now when they are ready to flower the nutes in soil run out and I start P/K nutes for flower. By the time ready to flush there is nothing in soil and water is clear. Buds always taste perfect. Now I explained in the last grow this. Growing 5 plants in 5 gallon pots that were only veg for 2 months against 6 month veg one plant. My one plant net dry weight was 1pound 3oz. The five did 8oz. The one had even buds and all buds same. The five have great top buds but lower suck. Now cost. One plant 7 gallon pot took 1 1/2 gallon on water and nutes. The five others where in 5gallon and took 1 gallon water and nutes each total 5 gallons. Now my math tells me 1 1/2 gallon of nutes mix compared too 5 gallon nutes mix and total dry weight with equal strength bugs my mothers do the best. Now all this is for me and the space I have, not everyone does. When done right like this grow I will be pushing out 2+ pounds out of main flower tent every other month and about 14oz out of diy tent on the months in between. My main reason of doing what I am showing is just to give ideas to others and help fellow growers. I have four grow rooms and I hope with showing the two I am helping. Feel free to ask ? and I will do my best to answer... Have a great weekend and keep it growing green..

To answer my room size ? my veg and flower rooms are. 14'x10' is flower room and veg is 10'x15' not counting closets. The veg has 37gallon R/O rez and nute mixing table + clone area with a 10'x5' tent. The flower has 10'x5' tent and 4'x3'9" diy tent. The veg room has two 15amp breakers of power total of 30 amps and the flower has four 20amp breakers total 80amps. Flower room also has 60amp 220volt outlet. AC has not be installed will be done tonight. I hope that was the info you where looking for. If not please ask again.

Ok Here is all the numbers on the scrogs. From the ground to the net is 27 1/2" from the soil in pot to net is 17" from the bottom net to the top is 7 1/2". Now I do not let my plants grow above the bottom net until flower so the only thing growing threw the bottom net is the colas. The top is just for supporting the colas from falling over. Some people weave the plant threw bottom net, I do not. I use the bottom net to stop the plant from growing higher so I have room for stretching cola growth and lights to adjust up or down.

Ok Here is all the numbers on the scrogs. From the ground to the net is 27 1/2" from the soil in pot to net is 17" from the bottom net to the top is 7 1/2". Now I do not let my plants grow above the bottom net until flower so the only thing growing threw the bottom net is the colas. The top is just for supporting the colas from falling over. Some people weave the plant threw bottom net, I do not. I use the bottom net to stop the plant from growing higher so I have room for stretching cola growth and lights to adjust up or down.

How bro I got a question for you. How far should my MarsII 900 Watt LED be from the plants in flower? And also how far for MarsII 700 Watt be in flower? It is the 5 watt diodes like you have.

Co finest........I do most of the reading on my cell phone .....as it is more discrete in a family setting......but u made me stand up and phu#$in clap...in my living room....!!! :bravo:

You more than answered my question.......I have a space of 7x22 and you are now helping me better utilize my space....I have a 5x5 tent for veg and scrog a 6x4 with. 8 smart pots ....6 are 5 gallon and two 10.gallon...all under 4 x700w mars ii flower only spectrum ......I felt your last post where like when u go to church....and the preacher sermon....sounds like it was wrote just for you.......that how ur last few post make me feel....lmao....!! You are like a grow space consultant......well....I got my note pad out teach.....

It also makes more sense to run like that because some plants are more sensitive/have different needs with nutes....which is difficult sometimes running a scrog filled with different genetics. And as u pointed out cost and weight

Back
Top Bottom