Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

I know nothing,,,,,nothing.....:Namaste:

I haven't kept the usually pace with my journal lately and I apologize for that my friends. The stress however, is over. I just learned I passed all 4 of my classes and I am ready for the internship next term. I am so excited. Now, I have the time to dust off this journal and get the ball rolling again. Expect updates soon. I have to take the pics and such. I would like to record a video and upload it. We'll see. Until then, Carpe Diem!

:party:

:yahoo:

I had no doubt you'd kill it! Great job buddy. You sure sound like a man of accompishments. I really happy for you my man!

Enjoy your night and don't forget to breathe. It doesn't take much to get caught up in ourselves and mold a jar of weed ;) you won't do that, I know.

I wish nothing but the best for you, Holmes!

:passitleft:

:love:

Well done with your schooling, :bravo:,, a fine accomplishment, cheers

That light will kick,, best of luck gettin er done,, cheers

Update

Good 420Mag Morning to everyone! Beautiful skies and bright sunny day here in the city. 1.5 inches of snow so far this winter and the temp today is 63 degrees. It's nuts, nah, it's insane! I'm not complaining, I'm actually intrigued at the fact that we have had a strange winter. I hope everyone is fine and enjoying themselves today.

:circle-of-love:

Day 43 of veg for Baby Greens and it is safe to say we extended veg about 2 weeks past the initial plan. Cannabis huh, an ever evolving topic. I sparked the blunt and got to tying down her branches again. I noticed some burned leaf tips, very miniscule and barely noticeable but it is there. After I defoliated her about 4 days ago, I fed her as if she had all the leaves. I didn't realize I had to drop the nutes a bit. Good thing I go lower on the dosage anyway. I gave just a smidgen too much. Enough to burn about 3-4 leaf tips. The burn is about the size of a pen tip. On the defoliation note, it was obvious she was stunted for about 2 days but I have to say that since then, she has picked up considerably. I can see me defoliating her again in about 2 weeks. I started to drop lights on time last night (week 6). Her first day of flower will be on the 30th.

She is roughly 11-12 in tall and 25-26 in wide. Light is at 100% power and she is in a 5.5-6 gl pot. Temps have been around 77-82 degrees during lights on and 69-74 degrees during lights off. RH had dropped after defol to 16%. I had to mist about 3 times a day and put a bowl of hot water in front of the fan to bring it up to at least 27%. I figured I had to wait until Baby Greens made more leaves. It's back up to 35-44% without misting and bowl of water.

She is starting to stink up the house. A kind of sour vegetative smell, sometimes a bit woody. Nothing too bad just yet but because my house smells very fresh most of the time, I ca definitely catch a wiff of her lingering aroma.

Well, without further a due, Baby Greens, Day 43!

Day_42_A_1.jpg
Day_43_A_2.jpg

Beautiful colour going on there mell, absolutely loverly indeed

That plant reminds me of gulliver,, not sure why,, ha:high-five:

Gonna be killer for sure,, cheers Mel,,

She is precious buddy! Wow!

I think you're making the right choice by extending the veg period! She will reward you handsomely. Extending the veg is something I need to work on. You're on the right track!

:high-five:

Awesome update Mello, Baby Greens is looking gorgeous, her branching and node spacing is mesmerizing :circle-of-love:
Nice even canopy you have going there dude :thumb:

Thanks Feral!!! :high-five:

Beautiful colour going on there mell, absolutely loverly indeed

That plant reminds me of gulliver,, not sure why,, ha:high-five:

Gonna be killer for sure,, cheers Mel,,

Thanks NiveK!!! Gulliver?

She is precious buddy! Wow!

I think you're making the right choice by extending the veg period! She will reward you handsomely. Extending the veg is something I need to work on. You're on the right track!

:high-five:

Thanks Pij!! What can we help you on?

Gullivers travels,,, never read it??? Never too late,, it's a bondage thing,, :Namaste:

Yes of course I've read it, and seen it. I wasn't sure we were thinking of the same thing :rofl: I say we get Stage to write up a journal on how to make a plant like stage the cannabis sage. :adore:

Mello I've been following your grow with great interest as I think we started seeds around the same time.I just put my WW's into flower this last Sunday in a 8x8x7 enclosed grow room. I was worried they would get to big and crowd each other so now they are in the flower room under the 1000 hps. Just don't forget those ladies could more than double their size once put into flower.

Back
Top Bottom