Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

11 weeks 12/12

The Cheese and 2 of the mangos are about 20%-30% amber, right where I wanted them this round. The White Widow is mostly cloudy no amber, Just about right as well.
Afghani and the last Mango in front can go a little longer.

Lost a couple of lower buds to PM even though humidity has under 40% for most of the grow. Once the new fans are installed that should be a thing of the past.

Before the chop.

IMG_39852.JPG

IMG_3981.JPG

Oh I know these pics are old but DAMN Mick! That is a schweet forest there. Cheese too ... gotta love that cheese. :peacetwo:

Thanks Munki!!

PM got to me but things looked great until then. I knew you were right when you suggested 4 instead of 6. LOL

Wishful thinking and an urge to be able to compare to the last one led me to go with 6, against my better judgement. Next times the charm.

Thanks for checkin in.:cool:

Amazing smell, that Cheese. Might do a single strain Cheese grow. Got a favorite breeder for the strain?

Thanks Munki!!

PM got to me but things looked great until then. I knew you were right when you suggested 4 instead of 6. LOL

Wishful thinking and an urge to be able to compare to the last one led me to go with 6, against my better judgement. Next times the charm.

Thanks for checkin in.:cool:

Amazing smell, that Cheese. Might do a single strain Cheese grow. Got a favorite breeder for the strain?

Nope, haven't grown it myself yet. Would love to as I've not come across good cheese in quite a while. I'm on a smoking hiatus presently (29 days clean), but would love to grow cheese when I can smoke again.

:peacetwo:

29 days clean. :thumb:
Man it's been a while since I went near that long. I take a few days off now and then just to freshen the buzz. You'll certainly enjoy the first hit when you can spark up again.

So many versions of each strain it's tough to figure who's got the right cut.

29 days clean. :thumb:
Man it's been a while since I went near that long. I take a few days off now and then just to freshen the buzz. You'll certainly enjoy the first hit when you can spark up again.

Toughest days are the first few for sure. Had the irritability, sweaty palms, ... you name it. Nice to have passed that phase and have my endogenous Anandamide flowing again.

So many versions of each strain it's tough to figure who's got the right cut.

Since Cheese was a freak Skunk #1 plant from way back in the day, it was clone only for the longest time. Big Buddha Seed company is reported to have first stabilized the characteristics by crossing with an Afghan land race father to get it to seed. So, there is no true cheese out there anymore but Big Buddha would be a great choice to get some of those flavors.

Really wish the guy who had the original cut did a STS treatment to a plant in order to make its own pollen and then subsequently back crossed that to the cheese plant. Oh well, there are some pretty cheesy strains that remain!

I've love to hook up with a sample pack of the different breeders cheese variants to find what works best in my own garden. Never know for sure how any strain will react to one's own personal garden's environment.

I'm at the other extreme when it comes to anandamide levels. Although that might change if I don't get the grow room sorted out, because I won't buy off the street anynore. How long a break are you planning?

I'll keep Big Bhudda in mind if I decide to run the Cheese again. They might be very close to the original. Mine was from Dinafem. A Cheese sample pack would be a great idea. Minimize the environmental factor and get a more personalized relative comparison.

Hey Mmmmick! What's anandamide? Never heard that before.

Hi Blue. It's one of many neurotransmitters in the brain and like others, the levels can be affected by long term exposure to the specific chemicals that it regulates or reacts with. Anandamide is a cannabinoid neurotransmitter so it's levels can be reduced by long term THC exposure. That's were our tolerance levels come from. A THC break will allow the anadamide levels to recover and subsequent THC use to have a greater effect. Wooohooo!!

It's also called the "bliss" molecule.:thumb:

Hi Blue. It's one of many neurotransmitters in the brain and like others, the levels can be affected by long term exposure to the specific chemicals that it regulates or reacts with. Anandamide is a cannabinoid neurotransmitter so it's levels can be reduced by long term THC exposure. That's were our tolerance levels come from. A THC break will allow the anadamide levels to recover and subsequent THC use to have a greater effect. Wooohooo!!

It's also called the "bliss" molecule.:thumb:

Yeah it regulates many things like appetite and pain; the exact reasons why consuming cannabis helps with medical conditions. However, high levels taken exogenously or from outside of the body will cause your natural levels to drop.

Well I have been clean for 36 days now and I tested myself today and I still am testing dirty! My work has taken a very tough stance on controlled substances and is doing random testing 4 times a year. I just cannot risk losing my primary income with jobs so hard to come by these days. One day I'll get to return to using this plant that I love, but things are what they are. I have benefited from the break however. Nice to have a rock solid memory and I can remember my dreams again. Been years since I could do that but enough talk of my plight. :Namaste: to all my friends here at 420 Magazine.

Good luck Munki! You're right you've got your priorities in order.

It's funny how the world works, this awesome plant has just one drawback, it stays in our systems so damn long.

One guy can come to work with a hangover so bad that he can't see or think straight and he's just fine, but if you smoked a joint after hours 3 weeks ago you're in jeopardy. Yeah that makes sense.

Yeah it regulates many things like appetite and pain; the exact reasons why consuming cannabis helps with medical conditions. However, high levels taken exogenously or from outside of the body will cause your natural levels to drop.

Well I have been clean for 36 days now and I tested myself today and I still am testing dirty! My work has taken a very tough stance on controlled substances and is doing random testing 4 times a year. I just cannot risk losing my primary income with jobs so hard to come by these days. One day I'll get to return to using this plant that I love, but things are what they are. I have benefited from the break however. Nice to have a rock solid memory and I can remember my dreams again. Been years since I could do that but enough talk of my plight. :Namaste: to all my friends here at 420 Magazine.

One of those tough choices but putting the rent and groceries at risk is not a good option. I can imagine what med users go through when permitted to use Cannabis by the gov but still being at risk of testing at work.

Another reason why retirement suits me.

Good luck with the cleansing.:peace:

One of those tough choices but putting the rent and groceries at risk is not a good option. I can imagine what med users go through when permitted to use Cannabis by the gov but still being at risk of testing at work.

Another reason why retirement suits me.

Good luck with the cleansing.:peace:

This is the case with me. I have my MMJ recommendation in California, but workplaces do not need to respect it because of federal law. My company was bought out by another company not from CA, and they do not respect the states rights. Besides, I'd bet that there are practically no companies that would pay a worker's compensation claim if one hurt themselves on the job and tested positive for cannabis in a urine test. Damn shame but "C'est la vie"!

This is the case with me. I have my MMJ recommendation in California, but workplaces do not need to respect it because of federal law. My company was bought out by another company not from CA, and they do not respect the states rights. Besides, I'd bet that there are practically no companies that would pay a worker's compensation claim if one hurt themselves on the job and tested positive for cannabis in a urine test. Damn shame but "C'est la vie"!

Hi Munki. :)
Long time since we talked, but your story just kinda hit me between the eyes.
What a position to be put in. I do hope it somehow works out for you. There you are legal and not legal at the same time. I know how very much you love grow. I hope that some how you can continue. :Namaste:

Hi Munki. :)
Long time since we talked, but your story just kinda hit me between the eyes.
What a position to be put in. I do hope it somehow works out for you. There you are legal and not legal at the same time. I know how very much you love grow. I hope that some how you can continue. :Namaste:

The funny thing is that I'm enjoying the growing aspect more than ever now that my head is clear. Thinking about popping an Roadrunner autoflower seed I have and growing it outside. If I start it now, it should finish by early August.

Oh yeah, BTW, I'm going to be on the islands this fall. Visiting Oahu then the east side of the Big Island. Looking forward to a great trip!

The funny thing is that I'm enjoying the growing aspect more than ever now that my head is clear. Thinking about popping an Roadrunner autoflower seed I have and growing it outside. If I start it now, it should finish by early August.

Oh yeah, BTW, I'm going to be on the islands this fall. Visiting Oahu then the east side of the Big Island. Looking forward to a great trip!

Hi Munki Makes a difference with a clear head. Glad you enjoy growing more than ever. Me too. Hope your auto turns out well.

Careful on the east side of the Big Island..... Big ass volcano......and lots of old hippies there! :yahoo: Right! :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom