Multi-Strain Grow With 1000W Ballast From JD-Lighting - Perpetual Part 3

Re: Multi-strain grow with 1000w ballast from JD-Lighting - Perpetual Pt.3

Everything is rocking on along with the JD-Lighting 1000w ballast, plants are loving it. The ballast has been running for 22 days and I haven't had a better looking crop. I can see and feel the difference in the bud structure and density.

IMG_5973.JPG

IMG_5974.JPG

Veg tent is getting full

IMG_59752.JPG

yo batcave your buds are looking dank. I love the fact that your using LED for veg, you must notice a faster rate of growth over florescent.

Im in the process of getting the new tent built up in my JD Lighting Journal, you should check it out!

Yes I love my LED's for veg, works just as good if not better than MH but with very little heat. Much faster than floro. I will check out the journal shortly

I couldn't be happier with the 1000w ballast from JD-Lighting, definite increase in yield, and this bad boy is a serious workhorse. With the abnormal heat we are having I decided to try out the 75% setting for a couple of days and it dropped the temp in the tent by 1.5 degrees and still gives full coverage of the 4x4. I could easily see someone buying this 1000w just so they could dim it to 750w in a 4x4 tent, while a 600w will do good in a 4x4 750w should do great.

1000w ballast dimmed to 75% and 12" to 18" from the tops. Still getting good light penetration 3ft from the hood even on the 75% setting.
IMG_59961.JPG

nice lookin real good in here. my plants have been vegging under the 1000w JD Lighting Ballast for about 2 full days now, they seem to be loving it. I see you are also loving your ballast!!

Love the 1000w! Already sold my 250w and 400w dimmable ballasts to a local buddy. Kept my 600w dimmable just in case of any future expansion. :)

What kind of bud is this 1000w producing?

Critical SSH day 43, insanely fast growth
IMG_60062.JPG

I posted these on my other journal but wanted to show what the 1000w JD Lighting ballast is producing. Just INSANE!

Rock hard bud
IMG_60831.JPG

Buds were all the way to the bottom of the plant, you can see the smallest on the screen, not what I would call popcorns, but the smallest it produced. All the other buds are long and solid
IMG_60841.JPG

C99 from under the 1000w, looks great for day 49.

IMG_6107.JPG

CSSH and C99 now drying, should be around a QP from the 2 once dried.
IMG_61102.JPG

How much bud is too much bud for one man? I'll let you know in a week or so ;).

1000w'er is just kickin' them out left and right, much better yield on each strain that I have previously grown so far. I'm running out drying space, not a real bad issue to have but I'm working through it :)

Day 56 5th Element (my own cross)
IMG_61441.JPG

IMG_61451.JPG

IMG_61501.JPG

those colas are huge! props to you and Jd Lighting!

Thanks man, the girls love the 1000w. I have a Female Seed's Bubblegummer that is getting nice and fat under the 1000w, will post photos soon.

Female Seed's Bubblegummer day 38 and she will be the first to go from start to finish under the 1000w JD-Lighting dimmable ballast. She has been grown from seed and clones were taken from the bottom 1/4 trim 2 days before she went into flower. Her clones showed roots on day 10 and are healthy and ready to go into flower as nice sized bushes. She is 32" from the soil and looks to be a good yielder. Her buds smell sweet and earthy but no bubblegum scent yet. Her buds are already hard and chunky with a few pistils starting to turn. If the 1000w'er does for this plant what it did for my others I just harvested I will be a very happy camper. I'm already very happy with their ballast and it just keeps getting better by the bud!

IMG_61541.JPG

All your plants are top-notch

Just realized the tent is in your bathtub as well, very neat set up

That tent is the 2x4x5 LED veg tent, just better lighting for photos in that area.

Back
Top Bottom