Multi-Strain Grow With 1000W Ballast From JD-Lighting - Perpetual Part 3

Re: Multi-strain grow with 1000w ballast from JD-Lighting - Perpetual Pt.3

More buds from the 1000w. These are the CSSH dried for 4 days and they will go into jars tonight or tomorrow morning for curing.

Solid stinky hazey buds
IMG_61551.JPG

IMG_61561.JPG

IMG_6159.JPG

Next round of Critical Super Silver Haze from under the JD Lighting 1000w'er at day 26. These were topped once, super cropped once, and had very little stretch. Already have a few hairs turning and even found 2 ambers today. This is just an insane pheno, and I am even toying with the idea of hitting her with some colloidal silver in the future to get some seeds from her.

IMG_6176.JPG

IMG_61751.JPG

IMG_61811.JPG

The very special mom
IMG_61831.JPG

damn bro those nugs are looking really dank! you da batman!

Thanks man, she does turn out some incredible bud that reeks like no other I have smelt. She will be around my grow for awhile. I have an email conversation going right now with Delicious Seed's about this pheno and they offered me some free seeds for some photos, cool deal for me :). It may be the first time this pheno has shown itself. I do love my mutants and freaks!

50/50 FFOF and coco coir fed with Age Old Organics veg & bloom, EJ Catalyst & Microblast, CalMag, and mollasses. Clones are dipped in cheap rooting powder, placed in rooter or rockwool, and just placed in the tray with dome closed for 2 days, on day 3 I open 1 vent, day 4 another vent, day 5 the final vent. Spray the dome once a day. I used 2 and 3 gallon Root's air pruning pots, 2 gallon rose pots, 2 gallon "Perfect Pots", and 3 gallon pots. I veg 4 to 6 weeks depending on the strain and what training I am doing if any.

I use a 180w Hydroponics Hut 7 band LED and a generic 120w 5 band LED. Both have served me well in veg and flower, no complaints with either in the last 2 years. The two together cover the 4x2x5 tent well and it was the tent they orginally ran in for flowering.

I use a 180w Hydroponics Hut 7 band LED and a generic 120w 5 band LED. Both have served me well in veg and flower, no complaints with either in the last 2 years. The two together cover the 4x2x5 tent well and it was the tent they orginally ran in for flowering.

Thanks for your input. I also noticed you used one of those plant supports in your previous grow(s), I think it was on the 3D. How did it perform? Will you be using it again?

I was at HD today and saw them and remembered seeing someone using one for a personal Scrog screen. I will be growing two plants under a 3' x 4' screen, with some other smaller ones on the side. I was just going to grow the smaller plants on the side naturally but decided those plant supports would be perfect to try mini single plant scrogs on the side of my scrog screen. At $2.10 I don't have much to loose and hopefully it will boost my yield a little.

Plant supports did ok, just wish they were taller.

Day 43 Bubblegummer, should be done around day 56
IMG_61983.JPG

i think i just creamed my pants. Thats a beaituful plant! you should think about entering it in next months POTM contest! Im always honored and pleased when ever i come check out your journal, you always got something harvested, always got something drying out, and always got bomb strains, good work bro!

Thanks man and its all good under the 1000w JD Lighting Ballast.

IMG_62021.JPG

IMG_6200.JPG

BubbleGummer day 44 under the big 1k! May not make it all the way to 56 days

IMG_62112.JPG

IMG_62131.JPG

Moms and daughters

IMG_62253.JPG

Next round of C99, 3rd Dimension, and one lagging cssh
IMG_6227.JPG

IMG_62601.JPG

This 1000w JD Lighting ballast hasn't missed a lick, zero problems for 54 days straight. The only real test left is longevity and I don't see it having any problems with that. Even when I ran it for 7 days testing the 75% setting and lowered the hood by 6" it still rocked along like it was at 100%

Amazingly enough it is all just for ME! Sickening isn't it? LOL
IMG_62671.JPG

Back
Top Bottom