My Blue Moon

Please PM me a recipe WizHigh, The Beast (my belly :) ) just growled its approval at the sound of this!

its just seasoned fried flower dough

:yahoo::thumb: ! AWESOME JOB SIR FISH CAKE ! :thumb: :yahoo:

Can only fly by my darling but I am sooooo delighted you have got such a fantastic harvest, this is amazing! See, this is why your suggestion that I wasn't listening to your suggestions was so silly, I always listen to your suggestions because clearly suggestions from you are suggestions worth hearing!

But I knew that anyway ;)

Fluffy hugs! :hug:

And please treat Fluffy Jnr with extra special love and attention, she deserves it :love:

ok well has to wait for the batteries to charge:(
man thats alot of trimmin. I got 313 wet on the first batch then I 470 on the last:) I still have to do Fluffy Jr..
recon a few of them grams are stems tho I kept to hang it with, just guessin I would say 20% stems.
all in all I will say best harvest yet :)
so after I get some pics up of it hanging and then dry. this journal will be closed.
need to come up with a really clever name for the next and final grow. shouldnt be a problem with yalls help:)

Man fishy....You have out done yourself.. Really rock'n haul. Glad for ya partner!:high-five::thumb::party::allgood::woohoo:

ok sorry everyone I will get some pictures up this morning after coffee and getting the boy to school.
I musta done something to the plug in on the battery charger and didnt notice it wasnt plugged in yesterday.
stp back about 10 am est.
man I was this close from calling Trimmer Man. will see when dry I may have a years worth of smoke when its all said and done:)

:popcorn:

Awesome news Fishy. I am still trying to think what this community will do without you when you are done growing. You best still come here and say hello. Maybe even stop by and say hello in person on your RV tour. :)

Okee Dokee here are some harvest pics
DSC020043.JPG
DSC020012.JPG
DSC019993.JPG
DSC019753.JPG
DSC019732.JPG
DSC019723.JPG

and fluffy jr. havent choped her yet
DSC019791.JPG
DSC019803.JPG

well thats about it:)

rekon this journal is done, I'd like to thank yall for the help, encouragement and the love
:thanks:

Very nice haul!!!!

thank you TG

rekon this journal is done, I'd like to thank yall for the help, encouragement and the love
:thanks:
Awesome! If I could i'd give you A rep but I can't, yet again. :welldone:

Now you can write in my @how ready for the z-apocalypse are U?-thread.. :idea:

Awesome! If I could i'd give you A rep but I can't, yet again. :welldone:

Now you can write in my @how ready for the z-apocalypse are U?-thread.. :idea:

I like that:) and I will:high-five:

Nice Job!! Looks like plenty of buds for Christmas!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :bravo:

yes its buck sinse clause is going to get the reindeer off the ground this year for sure:)

great job Mr fishcake..I see the BBQ grill is multi purpose..:cheesygrinsmiley:..oh by the way,,,I've adopted a plant..lol. .:hug:

yes it is and it makes acers of coleslaw:) what kind of child did you adopt?

a semi small Vanilla Kush, planted in sand..now in my forest mix,and lovin it..I never named her..yet,. If I name her after the chic I got her from ,,I'd have to call her C_NT... you place the U

Back
Top Bottom