My Blue Moon

a semi small Vanilla Kush, planted in sand..now in my forest mix,and lovin it..I never named her..yet,. If I name her after the chic I got her from ,,I'd have to call her C_NT... you place the U

what a sweet girl to have givin you a new friend:)

Really nice looking bunch of buds fishy. Ya sure have come along a great deal since you've been here. You can now join Fluffy in the "Great Growers Club!".:thumb:
:cheer::party::ganjamon::allgood::angel::hug::Rasta::grinjoint::party:

Really? thats awsome chairman OMM!:circle-of-love:
cant wait till we get a new grow goin:)

thank you for the Rep iSmokes you can stroke my ego as much as you like:)
I can take it
Okee Dokee here are some harvest pics
DSC020043.JPG
DSC020012.JPG
DSC019993.JPG
DSC019753.JPG
DSC019732.JPG
DSC019723.JPG

and fluffy jr. havent choped her yet
DSC019791.JPG
DSC019803.JPG

well thats about it:)

Nice job Fish. That's a wonderful pile of heaven I see there.

Caring for beings such as these is a great way to feed the soul. Not only do we cultivate our sacred herb, but our minds and spirits as well.

:Namaste:

couldnt have said it better DOC. and thank you:)
Nice job Fish. That's a wonderful pile of heaven I see there.

Caring for beings such as these is a great way to feed the soul. Not only do we cultivate our sacred herb, but our minds and spirits as well.

:Namaste:

I feel like an echoe in here but I'm gonna chime in anyways! Awesome looking buds fish! Would love to know the dried weight when all is said an done I hope you share that with us! Also did you trim the nugs this way because of the scrog or do you always trim smaller buds like that? I usually try to keep the plant as whole as possible when harvesting just wondering if there's a reason to do it otherwise.

thank you TG, now you got my panties all wet you breeder you:)

LMAO. I am going to do a few pics today. I cut the male down and left him in the closet as he is still busting nuts.... This time he is dropping them on a cookie sheet all the time. :)

not sure about the question boss.:)
I feel like an echoe in here but I'm gonna chime in anyways! Awesome looking buds fish! Would love to know the dried weight when all is said an done I hope you share that with us! Also did you trim the nugs this way because of the scrog or do you always trim smaller buds like that? I usually try to keep the plant as whole as possible when harvesting just wondering if there's a reason to do it otherwise.

yeah me too, but I'am right handed, if I did that all day I wouldnt be able to reach my ass to wipe it:)
What a life eh? Wish I could do that all day haha.

Back
Top Bottom