My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Hey Hozona! you snuck in while I was making a reply! :cheesygrinsmiley: (took me hours lol)

Thank you, I hope you are feeling great!!

Folks

I went and looked at my beautiful girls last night and took some pictures. I say thanks when it hits me what I have been given...I say thanks a lot :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haze, this plant has such an unusual smell (awesome) this is the same haze plant cloned forward

DSC_1406_haze.jpg

another haze top bud (about 5)

DSC_1405_haze.jpg

S Girl - hash bud plant. This is what I mean when I say "done"... "Thanks" :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_1402_sgirl.jpg

S Girl doing a sweet hash tip... I love this plant

DSC_1403_sgirlhashtip.jpg

Oh!! I forgot to mention (this is to keep my foggy gourd straight) I stared the Purple Afghani x Hawaiian seeds :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks folks for stopping by :peace:

How do you get these hash tips buckshot!

You say it happens when all is good, but your good is obviously different to my good, TELL US!!!!

How do you get these hash tips buckshot!

You say it happens when all is good, but your good is obviously different to my good, TELL US!!!!

A link to my feeble feeding routine is at the bottom. It was the addition of the blossom builder that did it. (one drop per gallon)

Ur pics make me light headed lol

That is a great compliment, thank you.

what Canna said..float-on...

:smokin: :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks miwa

I got a lot planted this weekend too. You are an old hand at this outdoor stuff... it is my first try in many moons.

S Girl is in the bag

DSC_1503_sgirl.jpg

DSC_1499_sgirl.jpg

:peace: folks

yeah what canna said:) morning Buck and a fine weed to ya (which you already have)

:cheesygrinsmiley:

morning to you and fine weed for all!!

mine says

I :love: steak tips

:cheesygrinsmiley:
got a brisket in the smoker should have some burnt ends by the morning:)

Mr. Buck,
Your pictures are almost as amazing as your girls. Them young ladies sure are pretty in all their sparkling glory. Damn they look great. You be one fine weed growing man.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

got a brisket in the smoker should have some burnt ends by the morning:)

Oh yeah steak tips and eggs... yum.

Mr. Buck,
Your pictures are almost as amazing as your girls. Them young ladies sure are pretty in all their sparkling glory. Damn they look great. You be one fine weed growing man.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Thank you YR, that is a very nice thing to say... I just told them :cheesygrinsmiley:

Continued

Boot Camp

What a head trip.

This story is primarily about... well that stopped me from typing for a while.

I am going to make this story primarily about my experience with marijuana during my military service. A sad thing is that when I went in marijuana was well tolerated in the Navy as was alcohol. In time through this story you will see how both came to 0% toleration.

It was nearing the end of boot when I was first offered marijuana, from a prisoner.

To be continued

Back
Top Bottom