Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

I would give them a couple days before giving up. Also I don't soak mine in water first. Just right out of the pack and into nice wet soil. It takes a couple days more for them to pop but I never accidentally drown any of them.

Doc do you think the transplant is going to hurt the seeds? I figure its not optimal but shouldn't keep them from sprouting all together?

GL :thumb:

I would give them a couple days before giving up. Also I don't soak mine in water first. Just right out of the pack and into nice wet soil. It takes a couple days more for them to pop but I never accidentally drown any of them.

Doc do you think the transplant is going to hurt the seeds? I figure its not optimal but shouldn't keep them from sprouting all together?

GL :thumb:
Thanks for the reply Smokey. I know it is too soon to give up but I thought at least one would've popped by now. I'll give it until Friday. That would be one week, if I still don't have at least 1 pop I'll try again.

Well today is a week and still no sprouts yet :surrender:
I was reading through Gov's journal and came across Doc's fool proof method for germinating seeds so I followed that to a tee. I planted them this morning so I am hopeful :wood: that I will have some sprouts soon. I REALLY don't like not having any plants to sooth my soul!
I guess if these don't pop I have to look at my seed storage method. I purchased all my seeds within the last 6 months and I keep them in their original packaging and put them in a paper bag then store them in the lower crisper drawer in the fridge. Anybody got any thoughts on that?

Subd! I keep mine in a sealed plastic box with rice, in a bubble bag, in a box, in a rubbermaid container in the garage lol. Its always cool in there. I havent had any germ issues since I started growing with the kit. I soak til they just spilt, water the soil (let drain) poke hole, add ROOTs, let sit for about 10 mins, drop seed (dont touch with nasty fingers lol) and take a lil ball of dirt and cover the hole. No packing, tamping or smashing...thats it, they always grow! :)

Well today is a week and still no sprouts yet :surrender:
I was reading through Gov's journal and came across Doc's fool proof method for germinating seeds so I followed that to a tee. I planted them this morning so I am hopeful :wood: that I will have some sprouts soon. I REALLY don't like not having any plants to sooth my soul!
I guess if these don't pop I have to look at my seed storage method. I purchased all my seeds within the last 6 months and I keep them in their original packaging and put them in a paper bag then store them in the lower crisper drawer in the fridge. Anybody got any thoughts on that?

Do you have some type of dessicant in with your seeds bro? That long in the fridge...I dunno, might have gotten a lil moist and froze to death

Yeah bro, get a Tupperware container, fill the bottom with rice, put your seed packs then add rice to fill. Ive had some beans for well over a year and theyre still fantastic :)

If theres alot of stuff in the fridge, it wont function like its supposed to. People who stuff their fridge and freezers often wonder why their food goes south real quick. Theres supposed to be space between everything and if theres not, condensation happens and bam...waste!

If theres alot of stuff in the fridge, it wont function like its supposed to. People who stuff their fridge and freezers often wonder why their food goes south real quick. Theres supposed to be space between everything and if theres not, condensation happens and bam...waste!

I don't keep anything else in that drawer and my fridge is never overloaded. If I moved them to the garage they would surely freeze. It was -13 F here this morning.

Same thing is happening to me right now, my first run of seeds 7/9 sprouted and grew. Now i just did 6 over a week ago after soaking them for 12 hrs then popped them in hb soil with some Roots! Still have yet to see any thing pop up. I wonder if the excessive heat (90deg) in my flowering tent is the cause.

Back
Top Bottom