New City Grower 2.0

QUICK UPDATE​
Sept 29, 2014​

Looks like jumping spider of some sorts. I don't think they cause any problems. I need to catch up and maybe see what the problem is Keepem Green

OMM that,s a lil baby spider
dont worry they are cute and a predator against the bad guys:hippy:

Thanxx Guys...

Here's a few Bud pics from the Bloom Tent

THIRD WAVE STREET GIRL
( Unknown Strain / The mutant) Day 56 / Day 35 under 12/12

IMG_20140929_1_.jpg

IMG_20140929_5_.jpg

IMG_20140929_3_.jpg

STREET GIRL #4
(Unknown Strain) Chopped 3 days ago

Dry Weight:

IMG_20140926_1_1.jpg

IMG_20140926_3_1.jpg

IMG_20140929_6_.jpg

STREET GIRL #1
(Unknown Strain) Day 90 / Day 15 under 12/12

I'm not quite sure yet if these are pistils are male parts. We'll be keeping a close eye.

IMG_20140925_1_4.jpg

IMG_20140929_4_.jpg

KERALA X SKUNK #1
(Regular) Day 149 / Day 50 inside & under 12/12

IMG_20140925_2_3.jpg

IMG_20140929_2_.jpg

BAR that was a great update. It's a classic 420 Magazine update. The form of that Kerala is wicked. looks like it's speaking to us. It's saying "I'm badass". I believe it. That thing is speaking to me!

Keep up the goodness. :circle-of-love:

Thanxx you all. She'll be my first major haul! Might finally be able to get the "soar trimming fingers" problem you guys been complaining (more like bragging to me :;):) about so much.

Thanxx you all. She'll be my first major haul! Might finally be able to get the "soar trimming fingers" problem you guys been complaining (more like bragging to me :;):) about so much.

Yes sir... Hands cramping and fingers smelling like concentrates.. Lol

Good evening weed BAR. Great update and the ladies are sure flaunting themselves. On the last picture of the Kerala about half way down on the bud is a leaf that doesn't look right. Just take a look at it for me. don't want anything to screw things up. :high-five:

Ok Bill, first thing in the morning. It's lights out in the Bloom Tent already.

Hey I hope you GET a dose of tired fingered...................... If you don't come bye and I'll help finish that off your list........... JK But nice buddage. Looks sativaish so they might be alittle airy, not that that matters with anything. Hey if it works it works. And she looks like she should work. GL I hope you get a great haul. Keepem Green

High Cronic...

hey again BAR I figure since a lot of people come to your journal I ask here
if anyone has an answer pls just pm me
the question would be has anyone bought seeds from midweek song?
they are a sponsor here but its always good to find out if anyone has used their services and
what was the result? good service bad service?
thanks................................

it seems their prices are fairly low but need to know if you are getting what you pay for and good service

Nothing quite like a BAR photoshoot. Gotta admit I love looking at your street girls!

QUICK UPDATE​
Oct 1, 2014​

In that case Hidden, you're going to love this! The
"5th Wave of Street Girls" is the first wave that every seedling made it! All seven survived. The one in the top right corner with the arrow is another clone attempt.

IMG_20141001_110958.jpg

PS: Does anyone have a answer for Cronic?

hey again BAR I figure since a lot of people come to your journal I ask here
if anyone has an answer pls just pm me
the question would be has anyone bought seeds from midweek song?
they are a sponsor here but its always good to find out if anyone has used their services and
what was the result? good service bad service?
thanks................................

it seems their prices are fairly low but need to know if you are getting what you pay for and good service
I have indeed bought from Midweek Song :)
Ordered 5x Regular Medicann Blue Blood seeds, got 1 free African Buzz (100% African landrace sativa similar to Malawi Gold) and one free Northern Lights x Chronic (fem) seed from Midweek Song; for me it was kinda expensive (like, 70+$), but Medicann is a bit pricey from what I can tell. They got shipped discreetly in a well-packaged coffee mug, and arrived after about a week or so. I have only germinated one of those seeds yet, but it sprouted without a problem :) I'm happy so far, but it was also my first seed purchase online. I'd recommend them, I was just hoping for more than 2 single freebies.
hope that helps!

Reg, wow everything's looking great! Stinks that your seeds dried up and you had to start over.. but oh well, diesel will be cool to watch :)

her plant looks happier than yours to me so far in the other little grow-off :laughtwo: you must be proud!!

How cool about the magic tree that keeps on giving.. I'm still wrapping my head around how convenient and ideal that must be for you hahaha. ;)

Hoping for a big harvest for you soon! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom