Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Welcome back to you and the missus! From the pics on IG and what you've told us so far it sounds like you had a fab time down in the land of ganja :thumb:.

Your buddy did a great job of taking care of the clones so you can get right back into the swing of things, and those seeds look great o_O .

Thanks Shed! The trip was amazing, the wedding was beautiful, and the experience was once in a lifetime! Couldn’t have been happier with the whole trip and time what a fantastic start to a new future!

Back to the grind is right and some special things are coming up that I can’t wait to share!

Final Update
May 6

What’s up everyone! Happy Sunday!

That’s right! The final update of this beautiful journey is finally here!

First I want to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who has followed along and supported me along the way! It has been such a privilege and an honour to learn and grow beside you all! I also want to thank @420 for this incredible home! The community that this site has created is unbeatable in my eyes and it’s humbling to be apart of it!

Now before I begin you’ve seen the photos above! That’s right the critical+2.0 mom got transplanted from her 1gal into a 3gal container where she will reside for a while now. The 3x clones just got placed in those 2gal pots yesterday as well and will Veg in there for a few weeks to fill them out with roots. They are all getting an increased feeding of MegaCrop today with the addition of SweetCandy for sugars and aiding growth. Once all my seedlings are ready to be transplanted I’ll be moving the 3x criticals into 7 or 10g pots and placing them in the 4x4 tent to veg for a few weeks and then flip to flower! But that will all follow in the other journal!

Ok, this journal was an exciting learning experience as I took on my first ever quadline attempt! Now this only being my second grow ever and with having little experience I wasn’t sure trying it on autos was the best idea. Well it turned out pretty well in the end and I fell in love with the quadline training method! It keeps an incredible plant structure with a flat even canopy and looks great too. I adopted it from @Asesino85 who is a great teacher and as I learned it I documented it how I understood it! As the time went on these plants outperformed their counterparts and truly showed how well the quadline method works. I will be using it in all my future grows and I can’t wait to share them with you!

I’ve learned a lot this journal from feeding regimens to better plant knowledge of needs and issues. This has helped me become a better grower, grow better medicine and assist people in their growing! I won Grow Journal of the Month with this journal but it’s not about the victory... it’s about my journey growing medicine, getting better while learning along the way and documenting how I did it for others to learn with and from me! It took a lot of time and effort to put this all together but I can assure you all of my future journals will be the same! I truly enjoy growing and journaling here on 420magazine so I wish you all happy growing and if you haven’t check out my new journal yet head on over!

So now I’ve done a full review of all the strains and it’s time to close this out! But there isn’t a better way than with some golden goodness squeezed from my Critical+2.0!

Again I thank you all for everything you’ve done to help me and support me!

One Love, Enjoy and Stay Medicated!

It was a fun ride, indeed! :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom