Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Good to see you made it in one piece.
Are you officially back now? :)
Sounds like you had a banner time. Glad your back safe. Now get squeezing. Lol
Sounds like he's back, or on the way!
Welcome back Dutchie!
:party:

Guess who’s baaaackkkkk! Lol I am indeed my friends! Home to get the grow show on the go again and to squish some rosin!

Let’s do this! 2019 is bringing some big things to the table and I can’t wait to share them all with you guys!

Wahgwaan mi fam! Bless and Love!

Well to start tings off da right way here we go!

What a nice coming home package from the man himself! @420 thanks again for offering us this incredible site where we can grow together and build the wealth of knowledge about this wonderful plant!

Thanks again to everyone following along who have helped make this journey even better! I love you this community and the support it offers and I’m extremely blessed to be apart of it with you!

One Love and Stay Medicated!

I saw like 20 likes from you on IG & my first thought was.... Welcome back homie!
:high-five:

Glad to hear your trip was amazing! I've been following along with your IG pics. Looks perfect bother!

Welcome back!

Nice track P9 :thumb:
I grew up on “Welcome Back Cotter” :D (for those who dont know - 70s tv show starring John Travolta and the sample in this hip hop is from the theme song).

WELCOME BACK DUTCHMAN! :party:

And huge congratulations to you and your lovely other from me :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Welcome back mate, glad you made it bk in one piece, alls been quite without lol
Thanks Tomuk!

Bunch of welcome backs today!
I love Mase! Great track haha!

Nice track P9 :thumb:
I grew up on “Welcome Back Cotter” :D (for those who dont know - 70s tv show starring John Travolta and the sample in this hip hop is from the theme song).

WELCOME BACK DUTCHMAN! :party:

And huge congratulations to you and your lovely other from me :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:
Thank you Amy!

Welcome back Dutch! So what was the best you smoked while on the honeymoon?
Hey Magoo and thanks! The best stuff I smoked was some gum hash I got off my buddy on the beach! It was super tasty with lots of terps and a potent heady high! Next up would be a little random bag a fellow gave me on his way off this resort! It was a gift when they found out we got married and it was some really nice smoke!

Lastly i think the most flavourful smoke of all was the “purple cheese” I got from my Rasta friend “Doc”. He took good care of me the entire trip and we are now good pals! I’ve got his number for when I return again! The purple cheese is actually the strain I chose to bring seeds back from because it was the nicest looking and smelling of all the herb I had down there! The seeds look fantastic and I’m hoping for a strong healthy female in the lot. I couldn’t only bring a few back so managed to bring back 45x of these lovely seeds!
Here is a handful of what they look like!

I’ve got some killer chemovars coming up this spring so I probably won’t be dropping these until this fall but I’m exited for the reminder of the smoke I had on my wedding week when I do!

Sorry for the ramble haha

Alright Alright Alright!!

What’s up everyone! Happy sunday!

It’s a beautiful day here back in Canada. The weather is cool but the sun is shining so I can’t complain! Now I’m not sure if you all remember but I cut a bunch of clones from my mother plant before I left! They all rooted and are we’re doing great before I left. I had left them in the care of my buddy to look after and maintain for me while I was away for 17days and when I returned to see them I was more than pleased!

He had kept them all looking great and well maintained! I thanked him by giving him a few in return and brought my babies home! After a quick defoliation on the mother plant she’s now spread out and enjoying the light with the wee ones!
They are all in need of a transplant to bigger pots but I don’t have any soil until tomorrow so that will have to wait!

I’ll be posting a link to a new journal soon so keep your eyes out for it! Dutchman has some fun stuff to go over and I can’t wait!

Stay Medicated!

Back
Top Bottom