New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Hope you get to do alittle Rock and Rolling tonight. Keep me posted when you start up my friend Happy 4th and Keepem Green

:passitleft: High Broke Ass... I hope you don't mind but I really want this light so please hit "like" and "thanks" on the post please... It is to win a new Twilight Led and I really really really want this light and I have no money...:) sooo I hope you don't mind... Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual - Page 721 but everyone pleaseeeee go to the post and hit like for me... The link is also in my signature... I saw where you hit it for me....:thanks:....:circle-of-love:
Sorry I missed the contest Fifi but I did vote in MOTM. I miss you all & thanxx for the memorial day, fathers day, & 4th of July wishes. As you probably know we had our annual 4th of July Block Party and not only am I on the board of my building now, I'm also on the board of our block association as well since June so I had the VIP pass (unlimited everything)... Life is good. Stoners infiltrating every walk of life.

I have a friend of a friend that will be joining 420mag in the near future. To stay anonymous I'll be helping him here instead of in person. Once he gets his username I'll introduce him to you all.

Each on teach one... The 420mag motto.

Good to have your voice among the crew again Reg. You've been missed for sure my friend. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hey Reg about time mate :) glad to hear that life is good , :circle-of-love:
Be real to see ya it would maybe make some folks here,s life better ;) You could a lil time off from Party Party:thumb:
An say hello a bit more often:straightface:so consider you was just told off Jaga style:)
Love an miss you alot star :circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

you no I aint really telling you off just wish you was here more:love:

Hey Reg about time mate :) glad to hear that life is good , :circle-of-love:
Be real to see ya it would maybe make some folks here,s life better ;) You could a lil time off from Party Party:thumb:
An say hello a bit more often:straightface:so consider you was just told off Jaga style:)
Love an miss you alot star :circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

you no I aint really telling you off just wish you was here more:love:
:laughtwo:

High Mr. Amazing.

swinging by to check in ....Hope your green friends are doing well & that you & your helper are getting along just swell..... :peace:.....and to rest of the tribe hope you all have Swell Sativaday :peace:

Hope it well in your world over there my friend. Been awhile, and I hope your able to start up that new grow or grows. I hope you'll send me the link. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom