New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Oh, and I've been asked if I'd like to be nominated for a seat on the board. Strange days indeed!

:laugh: We loadies are infiltrating everywhere!

Happy Mother's Day Reg. :circle-of-love:

Hey BAR. What's up buddy? I went to a cannabis convention in Boston. Not far from Fenway. Yea I know but we got to go where the knowledge is. Any way I was given a sample of Growology and remembered you and Lady D. have been using it. Any tips, should I add any other nuits. It was time to change nuits as the big M is buys out all the mom and pops nuit businesses.

:passitleft: High Latin... I used it exactly as it recommends and other than all the salts thaat were in my pots at the end of the grow... it works extremely well IMO....:circle-of-love:

Hey I buy crap..................... Opps wrong kind...................... Drive bye is all Keepem Green

Happy Mother's Day Reg. :circle-of-love:
A belated :thanks: Sue.

That would be kinda funny to have some of your baked goods at the building meeting...:;):
LOL wouldn't that be a blast! We love you Fifi.

REG.... I miss you! :circle-of-love:

We all miss Reg :passitleft:
Pinky Green & Mr. Amazing, You all are just too kind.

MY 420mag:rollit: 3yr SKILLS TEST UPDATE

SOUR DIESEL (Feminized) Chopped on Day 142 which was approx a week and 1/2 ago/ Day 63 under 12/12

IMG_00022717.jpg

IMG_00022719.jpg

IMG_00022723.jpg

She left us with a tad bit under 2 zips of some of the most rock hard buds I've grown to date...

IMG_00022728.jpg

I sent her back to re-veg but she didn't make it.'

IMG_00022726.jpg

And now for the good part...

SMOKE REPORT​

IMG_20140818_5_10.jpg

SOUR DIESEL

Not trying to blow smoke up my own butt but I shared with a couple of smoke buddies who rarely smoke anything but Sour D and "The Truth is in the Bud"!
One was like "this isn't regular Sour, what's mixed in here?" while the other fella said "That's it! You're going to plug me into your connect or we aint cool no more!"

With that said I passed my Skills Test with flying colors. I give her a
9. {SHE MAY HIT A 10 AFTER A GOOD CURE}And for all disbelievers I'm living testimony that if you stick with 420mag you'll end up growing some of the best quality weed out there period, end of story.

I'd like to thank everyone for following as this post concludes
NCG 3.5

Keep a look out for NEW CITY GROWER 5.0

A little footnote: I was talking with an outdoor vegetable grower who grows tomatoes in a community rooftop garden and she says she's eliminated bug problems by putting dog flea and tick collars around the base of her plants.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

:adore:

We knew you had it in you Reg, but a 9 on your picky scale? There you go, brilliant as always. :love: :hug: :love:

I'll be watching for the new one.

Back
Top Bottom