New City Grower 2.0

Indeed not a bad ratio! Plus that means the seeds that they came from were good!

Damn, a shame, that's a pretty boy. Perhaps consider keeping one for pollination.
You know daT, we did try that once as of late but with our 2 tent growing space it proved to be more of a hassle than anything.

Happy New Year, Reg and family! It's gonna be a good one!

Let's hope so Magic. But if how I feel about now is any indication; well let's just say I over did it last night.

:party:
Happy New Year everyone...
:party:

QUICK UPDATE​
Jan 4, 2015​

Just wanted to poke my head in and say hi to you two.....been a little quiet as of late....still hung over?:)lo

You can say that Mr. Dirty Dreamz. I'm recuperating from this extra long weekend; tomorrow is back-to-work. I've been drinking, partying, & of course; smoking heavily for the last 5 days which means I have a couple smoke reports.

We've started our B.I.D. grow using a S.I.P..

DUTCH PASSION PURPLE #1

IMG_00005428.jpg

IMG_00005526.jpg

HARVEST​

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 311 / Day 54 under LEDs

IMG_00005430.jpg

IMG_00005439.jpg

IMG_00005448.jpg

IMG_00005466.jpg

IMG_00005472.jpg

IMG_00005500.jpg

SMOKE REPORTS

IMG_20140818_5_5.jpg

STREET GIRL #1 of the FIRST WAVE
(Unknown Strain) Harvest on Dec 17

IMG_00004657.jpg

This was without a doubt Sour D. I've smoked enough Sour to know it immediately. It had all the normal characteristics; slight gasoline taste, sour aroma, mellow high, & pretty long lasting. I must admit though, it's a little smoother than the norm which I contribute to being grown & cured by us instead of commercially. The high is about the same. Since Sour Diesel is quite in abundance in NYC & something I always seem to smoke when invited to partake in someone else's stash I'll have to give it a high 5. (Rated so low because of the normality of it in our city)

4th WAVE STREET GIRL (Unknown Strain)
Harvest on Dec 9

IMG_00004339.jpg

Simply put this is a selective strain that I have no idea what it is. It's an exotic, psychedelic high. I believe it was the same weed as the Solo Cup Girl (click the link for the full description) we harvested on Dec 4th. I gave that one a 7.2 but I'll go ahead and give this one an 8.
I won't smoke this one up quite as fast. I'm really debating on sharing a joint of it with one of those teenagers that roll their blunts in front of the Magic Tree to ask them what strain it is.

Congrats on MOTY nom...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
You got to be kidding me! Where did this come from? Dag Fifi... It's a tad bit busy here today. As soon as I get some time I'll make my rounds & see what the heck is going on.

Great update Reg, I'm thinking the 4th wave could be Mazar, look it up :)
Congrats on the harvest of Fluxy Momma:).....looks like ssome prime bud:).....that last bud photo is beautiful....love the contrast of burnt orange and chrystaly green:):bravo:
I read up on Mazar Dr. Monster. It sounds pretty close to those two plants. I may have to put in an order & Dirty, I'm thinking about entering it in the NOTM contest. I know it's more of a beauty contest but for a nug to look that nice and be some choice smoke I can't resist.

Wow Fluxy Momma died,
hope she payback for the long life you give her.

:passitleft:
This will be my first time smoking Power Flower so we'll see Darkgrow.

Can't wait to see the purple strain :love:

Congrats on the harvest :circle-of-love:
Thanxx daT. We're getting a little nervous already; it's day 2 and no sign on the Purple Passion yet.

Not another person on here more deserving my dear friend.....:circle-of-love:

Extremely well deserved nom my friend! I wish you the utmost luck buddy.
Also bravo on the fluxy momma harvest! :) :)

Congrats on the nom :)
Ahh, you all have me peg for someone else. I haven't done anything but be myself.

Congratulations on your harvest!
Thanxx Judge John...

Back
Top Bottom