Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Highya Dutchie,

Time to make many memories to tell your grandkids about!! Exciting for you, I'm sure! Best wishes for you and your Bride! Cheers

...Best Wishes on the upcoming nuptials!... :bravo:...many fond Memories of Jamaica...honeymooned there for a month with our 5 year old son...that was 37 years ago...wishing you the same longevity and happiness!...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...still have a black coral pipe from there...

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes I appreciate them all! It’s 30+ hot and sunny here in Jamaica! Pools are gorgeous, ocean is incredible and the memories have begun being made! Incredible time so far and we’re looking forward to the big day this Saturday! We are in Runaway Bay @ProfessorFlora

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes I appreciate them all! It’s 30+ hot and sunny here in Jamaica! Pools are gorgeous, ocean is incredible and the memories have begun being made! Incredible time so far and we’re looking forward to the big day this Saturday! We are in Runaway Bay @ProfessorFlora
Alright, don't rub it in ;)

Wow 55 pages of awsome! Just read through the entire thing and as a complete newb to growing will most deffinately be using this journal as a referance for my own grow(s)
Congrats on the upcoming wedding and also for the well deserved JOTM from Edmonton Alberta.

Now I do have one question (one for now lol)
When you did your harvesting you said that you trimmed then "washed" how do you "wash" buds?
Thanks again for all the excellent content.
Have a knife day
StaySharp

Back
Top Bottom