New City Grower 2.0

Got a question Broke Ass..:confused: I don't know if you read where I have not had to water PJ's soil for 7 days and my meter was still showing wet... not moist but wet.... well this morning I stuck my finger in the pots and did feel a little moisture but they weren't real heavy so I went ahead and watered them.... Have you noticed that the PJ soil doesn't need to be watered near as much as other mediums..:confused: I'm not sure what I am doing here in any respect right now as you know but I want to keep my babies healthy till I get all the other straightened out and I just have never had any medium go this long without needing water.... I'm certainly not complaining... it's a lot less to worry with and eases the cost immensely since I use purified bottled water but I just wanted to make sure this is what is supposed to be happening....:circle-of-love:

The seedlings don't drink much in PJ's Organic Soil Mix but get ready. Once they start drinking you're going to have to water them nearly everyday or every other day until they start flowering. I think what goes on is in the beginning the seedlings feed off their natural storage but once they acquire a taste for the nutrients in the soil they get greedy.
What we've started doing since returning from Thanksgiving Vacation is just fill the drain bucket that holds all the plants (a form of bottom feeding you might say) after seeing how happy they looked from that method of watering when we returned home. It takes about 3, 4 or even up to 5 days before they need to be watered again.

The Bagseed plant in the SIP has only been watered twice; the original fill up & once more. It's only been 13 days since sprout.

IMG_00005129.jpg

I'll take a pic so you can see the size she's at and still barely drinking when I get home this evening.

Top Of the Buds to All :peace:..... Hope all got off to a good start in the new year

Shoot!!! If it aint my main man Chopper. Where have you been hiding out?

Lost in the dark ...... but getting closer to the light .... it's just one of them things ...:peace:

BAG-SEED (In SIP) Day 14

As promised Fifi, here's the SIP plant. Even though it's mostly Perlite it's also 25% PJ's Organic Soil Mix. It's still drinking her 2nd watering.

IMG_00005643.jpg

IMG_00005648.jpg

IMG_00005644.jpg

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Harvested on Jan 4, 2015

Dry Weight

IMG_00005603.jpg

Shoot!!! If it aint my main man Chopper. Where have you been hiding out?

Hi B A R. You just freaked me out There was an old 420 member named Chopper......I thought he was back! Oh! My!
:high-five:

Haha OldMan, the only Chopper I ever knew here was ChopBro but all I have to do is keep hanging out with you & eventually I'll meet all the 420 Old Timers...

4th WAVE STREET GIRL (Unknown Strain)
Harvest on Dec 9

IMG_00004339.jpg

Simply put this is a selective strain that I have no idea what it is. It's an exotic, psychedelic high. I believe it was the same weed as the Solo Cup Girl (click the link for the full description) we harvested on Dec 4th. I gave that one a 7.2 but I'll go ahead and give this one an 8.
I won't smoke this one up quite as fast. I'm really debating on sharing a joint of it with one of those teenagers that roll their blunts in front of the Magic Tree to ask them what strain it is.

Beautiful sativa bud! :circle-of-love:

When I hear psychedelic I think African. Are there any popular African strains in the city, like Power Plant or even better, Malawi?

Whats up BAR man, looks like your doing some creative stuff atm! :)
I just wanted to invite you and the rest of the folks to my new journal if its okay My Second DIY, Indoor Closet Grow 2015
We're just broadening our horizons Away. You know I've never been one not to try something new and you also know you can drop a link anytime here. I was subbed before I even seen the invite.

Beautiful sativa bud! :circle-of-love:

When I hear psychedelic I think African. Are there any popular African strains in the city, like Power Plant or even better, Malawi?
One thing about this city Gray; If it exist it's here. Not just weed but anything. But anything other than the norm cost. If your money's long enough you can purchase anything under the sun right here in NYC.
As far as weed goes these days Sour, Kush, & Haze are the mainstreams. You can catch some Skunk or even some Lambs floating around but for anything else you pretty much have to get hooked-up with a connect. My EX-connect called me about 2 weeks ago to wish me a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year but was really calling wondering why I haven't called him in so long & to let me know he had some Purp which was out of my new price range; Free!
Aint growing wonderful...

QUICK UPDATE​
Jan 8, 2015​

FIFTH WAVE STREET GIRL (Unknown Strain) Day 74

This is the plant I used to show Jinn a LST approach to combat too much unwanted stretch back on Dec 10th.

29 Days ago

IMG_000041131.jpg

IMG_000041551.jpg

IMG_000041241.jpg

Today

IMG_00005685.jpg

IMG_00005706.jpg

IMG_00005700.jpg

It's a month setback but in my opinion it's worth it to get a bushy plant out of an overly stretchy plant, especially if you're growing in small containers.

Thanxx Ted.

For those of you interested in seeing some extraordinary Broke Azz DIY check out this tent on Snax First Poor Man's Grow.

Good evening all. Here's a plant a lot of you may have forgotten about and I apologize for not keeping you updated on it. It's from the RUMBLE IN THE CONCRETE JUNGLE

SECOND WAVE STREET GIRL
(Unknown Strain) Day 155 / Day 86 under 12/12

IMG_00005709.jpg

IMG_00005719.jpg

IMG_00005725.jpg

IMG_00005732.jpg

ROYAL MEDIC CLONE
Day 65 / Day 21 under 12/12

Now here's something unusual. In this Soda Pop Pot another plant has started. Maybe a stray seed fell from another plant or something. I don't know.

IMG_00005760.jpg

IMG_00005770.jpg

IMG_00005772.jpg

IMG_00005785.jpg

IMG_00005774.jpg

Back
Top Bottom