Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I completely understand. It's a tough job to be sick! So much to keep up with. I am glad to hear about your new BP meds. I've experienced something similar, so I completely understand.

Relax and play in your garden, and when you have time, stop on by! I miss you Lady D!

Congrats on the new title...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:

Just keep it away from fella.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:biglaugh::biglaugh:....:circle-of-love:
Just Stopping in to say High Sistah D :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Ya Cronic....:circle-of-love:
Good morning, D! Hope all is well....I had the same issues with my BP medicine (feeling dizzy) due to the diuretic attached to it...still working through it as well.

Take a look at the girls, they have exploded since you last checked on them! :thanks:
I have to go get another oil change at the hospital at noon so I will check on your girls when I get home tonight.... Yep I don't know which is worse... The issues that come with high B/P or trying new meds and feeling like a yoyo...:straightface:....:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love:

I have a few pics here of the girls getting a worm bath today... I made them some worm tea to try and make up for the neglect I show them the last week... I have to go have a plasma treatment today and hopefully I will get another really good day out of it...:yahoo: 2 would be even better... I got so much done that one day I felt so good that I have struggled getting it finished once the gogo juice ran out... sooo hopefully I can get enough energy to finish up the last little bit in the bathroom... All the construction part is over but I still need a new medicine cabinet shelves... It's much closer to finished than it was...:)... Anywho here's the auto AK47... she is not going to do much but honestly has done better than I thought she would nd I bet the little bit I get off her is going to be amazing... She is absolutely covered in trichs... The auto Berry Bomb got potted up this morning to her final home... Bub's is so ready to go into flower... just gotta make some room for her in that tent and haven't had time to get it done... or I should say when I have had the time I have not had the energy...:) and the reg. Durban Poison... I think it is a female too... Hopefully I am not going to be surprised....:thedoubletake: but here's what I got...:circle-of-love:
DSC058164.JPG
DSC058175.JPG
DSC058193.JPG
DSC058205.JPG
DSC058215.JPG
DSC058226.JPG
DSC058237.JPG
DSC058247.JPG
DSC058254.JPG
DSC058266.JPG
DSC058275.JPG
DSC058286.JPG
DSC058294.JPG
DSC058306.JPG
DSC058326.JPG
DSC058357.JPG
DSC058366.JPG
DSC058375.JPG
DSC058384.JPG
DSC058395.JPG
DSC058406.JPG

:passitleft: have a toke and kick back for a bit.. How you going ? Garden looks alive and healhy.. I'm looking forward to bathroom and garden update.. Have a good day Dennise :passitleft:

I recommend both of these strains.....especially with a new light. :passitleft:

Stay well D :love:
:thanks: and I agree... they are both some of my favorite smoke...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:
Hey D! Sorry been gone so long. Missed all of you so much! :circle-of-love: Are you home now?

Bob ;)
:passitleft: High Doc... Yepper I'm home and feeling pretty froggy...:yahoo: I'm really happy you're home and hope you had a wonderful adventure....:circle-of-love:
Running self maintenance is always a drag isn't it? But you are doing what you need to do and that's a great thing. Positive energy you way m'lady and a little peek at my Tut.

Woohoo... she looks awesome and thank you for all the positive energy... Seems to be working so far....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:
your garder looks good:thumb:
:thanks: Sara... If I just had one of those new lights they would look amazing....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:
:passitleft: have a toke and kick back for a bit.. How you going ? Garden looks alive and healhy.. I'm looking forward to bathroom and garden update.. Have a good day Dennise :passitleft:
The bathroom is finally done except for the few things I had to order from Cramazon... I could not find the accessories I wanted as far as shelves and such so I ordered them last night and they should be here Thursday... Hopefully that will be that... I really am thrilled with how it turned out... as long as you keep the shower curtain closed you don't see any imperfections at all... I still haven't changed out the faucet in the tub so the pics of the girls in the tub won't look any different.... I have to go through a wall to get them changed out and that is simply going to be a while and you don't see it anyhow unless you are taking a shower... I will admit it messes with me a bit but it is what it is and the rest of it is perfect...:yahoo: .... The girls are certainly happy it is over and they will get the attention they have so been lacking... I will update the Barney's Blue Cheese and the Pineapple chunk here shortly... I hope you have a blessed and green day my friend....:circle-of-love:

OK guys Twilight has a new contest so here's the link... and hit likes a lot on mine please cause I really want this one....:)...:circle-of-love:
Hey guys,

Here is another NEWEST lamp for your guys, the GS 300 300W LED Grow light and GS 600 600w LED Grow light. they are made of 5w and 90 Degree secondary lens.

Pictures and data of them here below, We are looking for growers for them via this game, here is the Rule:

You can share the info. and pics of GS 300 300w LED grow light and GS 600 600w LED grow light to your grow journal or any place on 420, we will offer 1pcs FREE GS 600 to the one who get the maximum LIKE, 1pcs FREE GS 300 to the one who get the second maximum LIKE!

Besides! During the period of this game, anyone who share this info. and pics on 420 will get 12% discount when you buy GS300 and GS600 from us before this Christmas.

Note:
1st. This game will be from 0am May. 20th to 0am Jun 1st .
2nd. The numbers of "LIKE" must be from ONE post!
3rd. Please send a printscreen of LIKES you get by email and post picture on here ( Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED ) before 0am Jun. 1st. Hurry!

Data of GS300 and GS600
Model No.:GS-300
Power (Wattage):300w(60x5w)
Size(mm):310X210X65mm
Power consume (watt):160w
HPS/HID replace:500w
Max coverage at 40” Height:45”x35”
Core coverage at 40” Height:36”x24”
PPFD@18”(umol):925.3Umol
Controlling: Veg and Bloom Switch
Input voltage(V):AC85~260V
LED Brand:5w Epiled and Epistar
LED Quantity:60pcs
Secondary Lens:90 degree
Lifespan(hrs):50,000 Hours
Regular spectrum ratio: Full spectrum

Model No.:GS-600
Power (Wattage):600w(120x5w)
Size(mm):412X268X65mm
Power consume (watt):260w
HPS/HID replace:700w
Max coverage at 40” Height:60”x54”
Core coverage at 40” Height:45”X36”
PPFD@18”(umol):1746.5Umol
Controlling: Veg and Bloom Switch
GW(KG):5.6KG
Input voltage(V): AC85~260V
LED Brand:5w Epiled and Epistar
LED Quantity:120pcs
Secondary Lens:90 degree
Working environment:(-20~40°C)
Regular spectrum ratio: Full spectrum
TwilightGroup is a market-leading innovator of LED Grow Light, LED Aquarium Light

NEW Looking for growers for NEW LED grow light with 5w Chip and Lens.

Details of Spider COB LED Grow Light

harvest Grow Journal

05-20-2016, 10:19 PM #2

Everyone please hit like and thanks... I really want this light and I sure would appreciate you guys help....:)....:circle-of-love:
30016.jpg
300_a.jpg
300c.JPG
300d.JPG
300_a.jpg
300b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom