Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

What a great idea! I would be up for that, but I'd probably get in trouble with the Mr. LOL:hmmmm:
Wait till you see my DIY clone and veg area!
:idea: You are really going to get a good laugh! :dreamy:
Updates coming tonight. :battingeyelashes:

We'll be waiting patiently. :circle-of-love:
:popcorn:...:circle-of-love:
You buy some bunk beds :rofl::rofl:
Hi Dennise :passitleft: :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Are they called bunk beds in America (one above he other) Say bunk beds to many times and it doesn't sound right...
Yes htey ae bunk beds here too and you are right it doesn't sound right...:biglaugh::biglaugh:....:circle-of-love:
What a great idea! I would be up for that, but I'd probably get in trouble with the Mr. LOL:hmmmm:
Wait till you see my DIY clone and veg area!
:idea: You are really going to get a good laugh! :dreamy:
Updates coming tonight. :battingeyelashes:
I drop by as soon as I can....:circle-of-love:
:idea:i know you will surprise us:volcano-smiley:
It's gonna surprise me Sara if I ever get it all done...:yikes:....:circle-of-love:

I have never worked this hard in my whole life... Between doctor and hospital visits... Trips to Lowe's for missing parts and trying to get the veggie garden in.... I'm friggin beat... Love you guys and will be back soon as possible with updates but for now... Fork me cause I'm done...:straightface:.. I gotta say though.. They added but yet another B/P pill...:yikes: but it is actually working so I can actually do something without getting dizzy and falling down... I feel better than I have in forever... :yahoo: Sooo I'm trying to get everything done I can before the go go juice runs out... :)... It's amazing what a bit of new plasma will do for you..:;):..:circle-of-love:

I completely understand. It's a tough job to be sick! So much to keep up with. I am glad to hear about your new BP meds. I've experienced something similar, so I completely understand.

Relax and play in your garden, and when you have time, stop on by! I miss you Lady D!

I have never worked this hard in my whole life... Between doctor and hospital visits... Trips to Lowe's for missing parts and trying to get the veggie garden in.... I'm friggin beat... Love you guys and will be back soon as possible with updates but for now... Fork me cause I'm done...:straightface:.. I gotta say though.. They added but yet another B/P pill...:yikes: but it is actually working so I can actually do something without getting dizzy and falling down... I feel better than I have in forever... :yahoo: Sooo I'm trying to get everything done I can before the go go juice runs out... :)... It's amazing what a bit of new plasma will do for you..:;):..:circle-of-love:

Hope you will be better:circle-of-love:

I'm feeling so much better Sara... About got my bathroom redone and the veggie garden is almost planted and my garden of girls have been very patient with me... I sure could use one of your new lights though... Just sayin..LOL...:circle-of-love:

Much love and best vibes flying over the pond me dear :)
:passitleft: High Light... I've almost caught up with myself and the pain of doing to much has started sitting in sooo I think a nice wake and bake is in order here... Love ya mean it....:circle-of-love:
Good morning sis. Best wishes from the kiefers.
Ill be potting up my cherry bomb today.
High Dusty.. Hope to get some pics of Bub's up today... She is most certainly ready to flip... I just have not gotten it done....:circle-of-love:
still looking good boo.
Hi 7... How are things on your side of the street...:confused:...:circle-of-love:
I completely understand. It's a tough job to be sick! So much to keep up with. I am glad to hear about your new BP meds. I've experienced something similar, so I completely understand.

Relax and play in your garden, and when you have time, stop on by! I miss you Lady D!

I'm ready to be back in my garden and playing on 420.. This work stuff sucks...:yikes:...:thanks:...:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom