New GrowBox: 2-3 Different Auto Strains - CFL

Hey J4 I finally made it to your new place, things are looking great!

Haha,thanks man:)
So not sure if this is normal but been using a cheap $5 timer from walmart,it worked fine last grow and its been unplugged for months,last week I wa trying it out and trying to remeber how the hell to set it,lol...anyways never worked,
So after 2 hours with it I said hell with it,chucked it up to the ceiling,it came down and hit,picked it up plugged in and works perfect,weird,...lol

This makes me laugh, I bought a heavy duty ge timer and couldn't get it to work - it came without instructions. I googled it to see if I could find instructions and all I found were reviews talking about what a piece of crap it was. So I went to get it to return it and it was on and working! Now I'm afraid to touch it but it worked like a champ all through my last grow and to this very day.

j4s2u0,

I had the same problem and trying to fans turned into a 5 day expedition lol.

Guys keep in mind that you can buy anything from walmart.com or acehardware.com and have it shipped free to the closest store. It really came in handy for me over the winter because they don't have grow supplies and fans etc in stock (at the stores I mean, they have everything on their website).

Hey there BlueDog,:tokin:
Ya my timer is now out of order again,it was working fine for a couple days then it got unplugged,now it wont do shit...lol,
I have just been turning the light on and off by hand,and since there autos it shouldent matter either way but there getting 18 hours of light a day,should be enough to make them happy...
They are growing crazy fast,2 of them have tiny branches coming out,and the slower one is the weird green-o-matic...
There looking good enough to add some pics,so I'll add some when I wake up:)
So its been 10 days and theres nothing new on usps website for traking,it has said origin post is prepairing shipment ect...I know usps is slow to update but I should have seen somthing by now right?!
I am in the usa but it shouldent matter,I got the last attitude package in 8 days after they shiped it...I contacted the place I ordered from and they were awesome and said they would keep an eye out for whats going on ect,he said I should get it in a day or two...idk,I kinda think customs....sigh,
anyone have an info about this?

on another note,I just searched usps but from another website and it said ur package hasent moved in 10 days and u need to get in touch with usps ect,is the somthing I should do or should I just take it up with the seller?!?!

Hey there BlueDog,:tokin:
Ya my timer is now out of order again,it was working fine for a couple days then it got unplugged,now it wont do shit...lol,
I have just been turning the light on and off by hand,and since there autos it shouldent matter either way but there getting 18 hours of light a day,should be enough to make them happy...
They are growing crazy fast,2 of them have tiny branches coming out,and the slower one is the weird green-o-matic...
There looking good enough to add some pics,so I'll add some when I wake up:)
So its been 10 days and theres nothing new on usps website for traking,it has said origin post is prepairing shipment ect...I know usps is slow to update but I should have seen somthing by now right?!
I am in the usa but it shouldent matter,I got the last attitude package in 8 days after they shiped it...I contacted the place I ordered from and they were awesome and said they would keep an eye out for whats going on ect,he said I should get it in a day or two...idk,I kinda think customs....sigh,
anyone have an info about this?

on another note,I just searched usps but from another website and it said ur package hasent moved in 10 days and u need to get in touch with usps ect,is the somthing I should do or should I just take it up with the seller?!?!

If I were you I would not contact USPS. At least now you can say you have no idea why someone was sending that to you. If you contact them you can no longer say that. Possibly it's been seized by customs. Go back to the seller.

Last thing I ordered though was in my mailbox when usps was still reporting it to be at the first pick up station, a long long way from here.

Ya that makes sense Blue,
I ordered from herbies headshop this time and they are very nice people,eveytime I ask a question they send me an email with answers right off,very helpfull:)
Im just hopping that herbies will re-send what I ordered "purple jems" cause theres no reason I should have to buy them again,and it even say garenteed world wide shipping so that should count for somthing! hehe...
I spent 75 bucks shipped on this one pack of seeds,and I have been waiting for ever...

and of course its snowing again so theres no chance to even go to the post office to check the mail...cuz the roads are to bad,lol....sigh

UPDATE,Day 14 from seed...

Girls are looking good:)
The wierd looking green-o-matic is defently the tallest right now,hehe...
They all have the 3rd leaf set up.."5 finger" and there growing quick as shit!
Seems like there constantly growing,and Im almost betting u could practicly watch them grow if u sat long enough:tokin: :surf:
They all have their 4th leafset showing now,the only one that is over 3" tall is the "weird" green-o-matic,the others are right around 2 1/2" - 3" Tall...the wierd one might actualy be closer to 4" sooner then later,
I must say so far I am realy impressed with the Delicious-II Diavolo auto...keeping right up with the best green-o-matic pretty much,she has the fattest leaves by far...she is also the shortest and I love that:D
I pretty much wanted the shortest fastest plants,thats why I chose green-o-matics,hope they live up to there name....

The bigger green-o-matic is the most mature,no flowers yet...but its still very early
Im betting they will be on this gale first though cuz she seems the furthest along...
Just smoked a couple hits of this purple bud,and decided to take some pics of the
girls...

Here is a group picture of them in the tote,growing fast as all hell! :)
gom12.jpg

Here is a pic of the II Diavolo auto,nice and fat lady:D hehe....
gom2.jpg

Here is the "weird" looking green-o-matic,it grew some weird shaped leafs...or tried to,hehe...
gom3.jpg

Here is a pic of the best green-o-matic,cute little branches starting out...
gom4.jpg

Thats it for now,so far Im defently happy that the plants are still alive,haha...:thumb::tokin::popcorn::surf:

I thought they are tomatos when I saw the leaves at first but it is normal:)) Tell me how many days ago you put the seed of the gren-o-matic in soil so I can tell you if it is okay:)

Hey guys,
I spoke to soon,lol...
So both my green-o-matics have this rust collored stuff starting again on the tips of the older leaves,it looks to be "Calcium deficiency" from the pics I have seen...
Again I am using this cheap $3 potting soil from walmart...
The package says feeds plants for 6 months so Im guessing theres alot of nutes ect already in the soil???
What should I do?? flush?
I just want to try my hardest to keep these things looking nice and green and healthy,but dont realy have shit for money so idk what to do,lol...
Thanks in advance...

Thats so cool that ur playing with some autos!:tokin:
I was eye balling both of those strains before I figured out what I wanted,lol...the diesel ryder sounds like it is one of the best autos available right now,I wanted to try them but read alot about them getting stinky as all hell,and I cant have strong smells right now...trying to lay low,hehe:surf::cool:
OMM,are these the first autos u have tried?

Yep, this one is the first auto I've tried. So were are learning together. I understand about the smell, luckily my neighbors have never complained...yet! :Rasta:

Hey guys,
I spoke to soon,lol...
So both my green-o-matics have this rust collored stuff starting again on the tips of the older leaves,it looks to be "Calcium deficiency" from the pics I have seen...
Again I am using this cheap $3 potting soil from walmart...
The package says feeds plants for 6 months so Im guessing theres alot of nutes ect already in the soil???
What should I do?? flush?
I just want to try my hardest to keep these things looking nice and green and healthy,but dont realy have shit for money so idk what to do,lol...
Thanks in advance...

You have pics bro?

This is the only pic I have right now,if u look in this pic...look at the first leaf set,
They have this weird rust stuff ect,now its on the next set of leaves...
gom3.jpg

On another not,just checked them out this morning and since I went to bed at 3am...
The plants all look to have grown an 1" tall...in 7 hours,lol...these things are crazy!
And they wernt just stretching either cuz the stems are getting way thicker "quickly"...
branches are looking great already,although there just out 1" or so...
My favorite plant right now is the II Diavolo,its just perfect! Its short and squat,lighting fast growth and dont forget the fatty leaves,hehe:D :tokin:

"DO NOT FLUSH" Get a 2 gal bucket and Fill it with HOT water add 1 TEASPOON of Epson salt and a Teaspoon of lemon juice let the water cool and add 500ml to the root ball every day for a week Works for all my plant and yes i'm Por too LOL

Thanks fo the tip dude!
I think it might have stopped already cuz they look fucking great this morning,and I read that Calcium deficiency will slow or even stunt plant growth if its bad enough I guess...
I havent noticed any slowing what so ever,they keep looking like Im feeding them steroids or somthing! Hahaha:surf::tokin:

LOL i just got the same dirt from waly world For my kids Plants and the same thing happen to there plants i think it's the tan bark I have some of my plants to that when i bot some Micro grow Dirt with bark in it. O well Live and learn,

Oh Next time you do a grow try my dirt mix this make's 3 gals at a time

3 Cups Damp Loom
2 Cups Grity sand
3 Cups Compost
1 cup clay
5 cups top soil
3 cups Perlight
and last but not lest a hand full of Fish tank Rocks :goodluck:

Sound lik a good mix:D
I wanted to order good soil but saw that shipping soil was kinda exspensive unless u get it from ebay and get one with free shippping,lol...
Either way,whats done is done...guess I can just cross my fingers and hope for the best!:tokin:

Hey bro, I had the same problem with my first Purple Jems. Someone had mentioned cal/mag deficiency so I checked my soil content. Low and behold, no calcium or magnesium in it. I defeated the problem with some FFBB. Haven't had another episode since I started using it. At 1/4 strength, it has been safe for my seedlings. I up the ante once they start getting bigger with no adverse effects. It's about $15 for a quart and I've had mine for my first grow with 2 hydro plants using most of it and still have about 1/4 of that left over to use for my current grow. Hope this helps and isn't too pricey.

Hey bro, I had the same problem with my first Purple Jems. Someone had mentioned cal/mag deficiency so I checked my soil content. Low and behold, no calcium or magnesium in it. I defeated the problem with some FFBB. Haven't had another episode since I started using it. At 1/4 strength, it has been safe for my seedlings. I up the ante once they start getting bigger with no adverse effects. It's about $15 for a quart and I've had mine for my first grow with 2 hydro plants using most of it and still have about 1/4 of that left over to use for my current grow. Hope this helps and isn't too pricey.

Thanks much for the info my friend!:thumb:
Did u mean fox farm big bloom?!
If so thats awesome cause I have a nice $20 bottle of it from last grow,only used it a couple time but I used the back of the bottles directions and it did work but I usedwa to much and burnt them,lol...oh well
If a little big bloom will work,that makes me happy cuz I am out of money,hehe...
Looking more at it now...it doesnt look as bad as I thought it was going to...
its bairly on the second leaves and the damn plants are growing so fast now,I think there all on the 4-5 nodes alreay,first 7 leafers are up but still small...The II diavolo and the best green-o-matic are both doing awesome...there short and have thick growth from the little 1" branches everywhere,lol...I love how these things grow! and sooo fast!!!:popcorn: :popcorn::surf::Rasta:

No prob bro. Yeah Fox Farm Big Bloom. It has the trace elements mine needed and no more discoloration. All of the leaves come in healthy now. I only used 1/4 strength and honestly gave them that every watering. Seems to be working ok, but I'd try it before you give every watering just to see how they react. If you go to FF website, they have a soil feed schedule on there. That's what I followed on my first grow, except I used the hydro version, and all worked well. I hope this works out for you.
I know the feeling. You start off from that little seed and watch them grow up. It's a good hobby for me.

Ok so this morning I mixed 1 tablespoon of big bloom with a gallon of water and water all 3 girls...they needed it anyways:)
The branches are coming along fast as ever,there not long but damn there everywhere!
The weird looking green-o-matic is still the tallest,a good 1" taller then the rest of the plants,lol...the other green-o-matic and the II diavolo are both like 3-4" tall but covered in branches and leaves,"nodes are sooo close!"
Never had a plant grow like this before,its crazy to see how fast they grow!
And Im only using 104watts...lol

Just checked up my package on usps,and its finaly on its way to me!
It look like its been sitting in KS for the last 6 days straight!
But today is the 11th day after herbies sent out the package,so I should have the "purple jems" tomarrow or monday,cant wait to have them in my hands atleast so I can stop worrying! hehe:D:tokin:

Ok so plants are 17 days old today and I noticed somthing...
Looking in on the 4th node,on the side of a little branch...a little female flower,with tiny white hairs,so cute!:tokin:
I am very surprised by the green-o-matic and very happy to say the least!
The best green-o-matic is still about 4" tall right now,but has 5 nodes stacked one after the other,with realy no room inbetween:D
Short and thick,all the branches are a good 1" now and exsploding with growth...

I did give them a little dose of big bloom this morning,then they got there 6 hours of dark...now there crazy! I dont think plants get much faster then this...the growth is un-real...the stems are all thicker now,there defently a thick hardy strain that could withstand some abuse ect,perfect for new growers!
The II diavolo auto is right behind the green...about an 1" shorter but just as many branches and nodes,she looks about ready to be spitting out flowers also,
That leaves us with that weird green-o-matic...its getting alot taller then the other,thinking about lsting it when it get out of hand,lol...my growbox isent that tall ect so I need these things to stay as short as possible...
I will put up a couple pics on monday,Im sure by then there will be more to talk about and see,lol....but these things are lighting fast!!!!

Back
Top Bottom