New GrowBox: 2-3 Different Auto Strains - CFL

Re: New growbox,2-3 different auto strains...CFL

Ok well its been 3 days since I last updated,
So here a little one,lol...Seedlings are around 6 days old or so,idk...:|
But 2 of them have their second leaf set showing,although tiny,hehe
They all look very healthy,nothing but tap water so far...
I got a couple new pics,take a look...

Here is a pic of the tote,lid off...temps ave 88-90 with lid sealed..."82-86" with lid cracked,need a little fan for the inside,lol...
thispic.jpg

Here is a pic of the seedlings,the ones in the green containers are the Green-o-matics Feminized,and the one in the white container is the II Diavolo auto Feminized...
thispic2.jpg

Anyways thats about it,
They should hopefully start picking up a little now that there leaves are big enough to gather some energys,lol...haha:)
More to come when somthing happens...

Haha,thanks man:)
So not sure if this is normal but been using a cheap $5 timer from walmart,it worked fine last grow and its been unplugged for months,last week I wa trying it out and trying to remeber how the hell to set it,lol...anyways never worked,
So after 2 hours with it I said hell with it,chucked it up to the ceiling,it came down and hit,picked it up plugged in and works perfect,weird,...lol

Oh total understand,take all the time u need...
My girls uncle just died a week ago,and then 2 weeks before that her other uncle died...seems to be happening alot latley,sorry to hear that my freind...

Am sorry too but well this is life:) like our girls :)

Haha,thanks man:)
So not sure if this is normal but been using a cheap $5 timer from walmart,it worked fine last grow and its been unplugged for months,last week I wa trying it out and trying to remeber how the hell to set it,lol...anyways never worked,
So after 2 hours with it I said hell with it,chucked it up to the ceiling,it came down and hit,picked it up plugged in and works perfect,weird,...lol

I like your style. Good way to fix faulty equipment. :)

Hey guys,
Well just got done watering the girls...Looking good and healthy:)
The biggest/oldest is a little taller then the others,can barely notice,lol...
She is growing quick,actualy they all are...
One of the green-o-matics is going to be a runt I think,idk...
But it tried poping out the second set of leafs and there was nothing to pop out,lol...
It finaly grew 1 leaf,instead of to...little slower then the rest,
The best seedling has its 3rd leaf set showing,although small:p
Autos do grow pretty quick and hardy,and I bet if I had somthing other then all 2700K lighting,they would probably go even faster...
I will get pics up in a couple days,by then there 2nd set will be much bigger...
Its cool to see them start slightly blow from the air movment inside the box,its not much but its enough to keep them always slightly moving,"I do want to find a cheap small fan"

So herbies headshop,and the attitude both get my vote so far...even though Im still waiting on the seeds,Im not at all worried:) Herbies was very helpful and fast to respond to emails...
More later,

Seedlings are looking good bro. Did you get the anniversary special with that order? I have some Cheddarwurst on the way.

No I did get the last month promo at attitudes when I ordered the greem-o-matic but this time I just had to have purple jems,lol...so I figured I would try herbies headshop,not sure on free seeds from them but I just wanted those damn seeds! hehe...
I have to admint,this month would have been the month to order from attitude between the 4-7th of march,that one is crazy freebie,u end up with like what 10-15 fem seeds!?:grinjoint:

Lol, I hear ya bro. The purple jems sounded good, that's why I snatched them up as soon as I saw them. There was another I wanted by MDANZIG. The Sour60 auto. Sounded really good for an auto but they were out of stock last time I ordered. Looks like they have them back again.
Yeah the Anniversary promo offered 4 Fems and 4 Regs plus UFOs.

Lol, I hear ya bro. The purple jems sounded good, that's why I snatched them up as soon as I saw them. There was another I wanted by MDANZIG. The Sour60 auto. Sounded really good for an auto but they were out of stock last time I ordered. Looks like they have them back again.
Yeah the Anniversary promo offered 4 Fems and 4 Regs plus UFOs.

Ya I have been hearing alot about that Sour60 strain,as new as it is there is plenty of people growing it...they dont seem to be in stock much anywhere,but there new and they look and sound amazing:)
Would be perfect for the outdoor grow this summer,hehe:tokin:

UPDATE...Day 10, "out of ground"

So I was stuck outa town so dident get to make it home last night to check everything out,someone shut the lights off so I dont know how long the lights were off...Im guessing 10 hours but idk,either way they all look great!:)
Nice looking green on them,no burn marks or anything...and Im using cheap walmart soil,hehe:p

I was kinda affraid that I would get some nute burn cuz this does have nutes in it ect,but so far so good!
The biggest is prolly around 2 1/2" tall,the rest 2"...
They all have their second leaf set opened enough to start gathering more light,they should go faster now anyways and I cant wait to see what happens,lol...
I can see the 3 leaf set leaves,just poking up...they are pretty rapid growth,always changing so always somthing to see...

Here is a pic of the Tote,looking in..."4-26watt 2700K bulbs,104watts...{7,000} lumens
new132.jpg

Here is a pic of the 2 Green-o-matics,one looks like a runt...weirdo shit going on,lol...
new222.jpg

Here is a closer pic of the runt,it decided to grow 2 leaves instead of 1...kinda cute:p
new316.jpg

Here is a pic of the II Diavolo auto fem "freebie"....wide leaves and looking good:)
new414.jpg

Thats it for now,hopfully they will pick up now and we can start seeing some flowers withen the next 5-10 days,sounds quick...lol,
Anyways any comments or suggestions/freedback would be great guys,:tokin::grinjoint:

They're looking good so far. If you decide to stick with this soil for any other future grows, I would suggest cutting it with perlite. Just my 2 cents.

They're looking good so far. If you decide to stick with this soil for any other future grows, I would suggest cutting it with perlite. Just my 2 cents.

Yup I defently agree!
Im not going to knock this soil,it was 3 bucks and I was searching everywhere to find som soil with snow still on the ground,lol...
So far this soil seems fine to me,it feels and looks like good soil,compared to what I had before anyways...

Hope you saved me a seat! :grinjoint:

Haha:):tokin:
How u been OMM?!
I am just getting back into the swing of things,had lots of drama and bullshit to deal with,as for now I think all is finaly well...
We are still working on finding another place,no such luck yet,lol...
But ya,thanks for stopping in..Hope by next update I can have somthing to show ya,hehe:D:grinjoint:

j4s2u0,

I had the same problem and trying to fans turned into a 5 day expedition lol.

Wow thats insane! I am still looking for a small little fan that will fit inside this little tote,might have to order one...sigh,
Somtimes its just as easy or just a quick ordering stuff online,Iv had stuff withen 2 days before,not seeds though,lol...those always seem to take their time coming to me!
Im still waiting for the purple jems,and what sucks is usps has been stuck on saying "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" been like that for atleast 5-6 days damnit,lol...I was thinking I would get this package quicker cuz it shipped out a hole day or two sooner then last time,but as of now...Im just hoping I get the damn seeds! :D

So plants are 13 days old today and there looking good:)
2 days ago I did see some rust colored "burn?"??? on the lower leaves on both green-o-matics,it doesnt seem to be doing it anymore though "I hope"...
Since the last update 3 days ago,plants have took off crazly!
I will defently say autos grow faster and with more vigor from my experience,then regular seeds...
Right now all 3 plants are around 3" tall or so,the "runt" or weird looking green-o-matic,is actualy the tallest now:D
It also wasent 2 leaves,it was just one leaf that came out all fucked,lol.."I think"...
All plants have their 3rd leaf set up and spreading,and the 4th is tiny but in sight,
Out of the 3 plants,one green-o-matic is a little further along then the other,mainly because it has little branches coming out on all nodes,there small but there coming:)
The II diavolo is actualy the same size as the best green-o-matic,just without the branch growth ect..."it dident get the nute burn for some reason"
I cant beilve how much growth there has been in the last 3 days!
All plants leaves are hella FAT,so Im guessing indica dom...
I finaly have the temps at a steady 87-88 with lid sealed,and now that the plants have some bigger leaves, they sway in the breeze much nicer,and hopfully strengthen the stem a bit...
I am very happy so far with these autos,it hasent even been 2 weeks and there realy taken off now,I will Update with pics when the turn 2 weeks old..."2 days"

Guess we will learn about autos together. I have one Low Ryder\Diesel Ryder auto and she too is about 3 inches with big leaves already. I put mine in its final pot already, a friend said they like being in their permanent pot quickly. Guess we will learn together. :Rasta:

Guess we will learn about autos together. I have one Low Ryder\Diesel Ryder auto and she too is about 3 inches with big leaves already. I put mine in its final pot already, a friend said they like being in their permanent pot quickly. Guess we will learn together. :Rasta:

Thats so cool that ur playing with some autos!:tokin:
I was eye balling both of those strains before I figured out what I wanted,lol...the diesel ryder sounds like it is one of the best autos available right now,I wanted to try them but read alot about them getting stinky as all hell,and I cant have strong smells right now...trying to lay low,hehe:surf::cool:
OMM,are these the first autos u have tried?

Back
Top Bottom