New GrowBox: 2-3 Different Auto Strains - CFL

Congrats on the pistils J4!

Thanks guys,
I noticed today that they are starting to smell...
Like with the lid off the tote,they stunk my room up real quick...but not bad yet! I dident take them all out to look for flowers this morning,but they look like there ready to flower from all the pics of autos Iv seen,
The lights just went out for the 6 hour dark,so Im betting they will look hella nice when I see them next:D

Im hopping that atleast 2 out of the 3 show hairs by tonight,the other slower/taller green-o-matic does have branches coming but its retarded looking compared to the other 2 plants,hehe...:tokin:

Seeds are like a lottery ticket I guess. My plants are big and they are autoflower. They funny thing is that no matter how hard I try to make some space by cutting leaves ...they grow bigger and bigger.

Seeds are like a lottery ticket I guess. My plants are big and they are autoflower. They funny thing is that no matter how hard I try to make some space by cutting leaves ...they grow bigger and bigger.

Haha,very true and funny...:tokin:
Its weird cuz we are growing the same strain,we both ordered them around the same time ect,u obvisouly got a head start,lol...
But like u said,urs are monsters compared to mine!
Sounds like u might have some 3 foot tall plants by the time ur done,which sucks cuz there sopose to stay 1-2 feet tall max,and most stay under 2 feet!
Either we urs look nice and healthy and growing like weeds,this strain is fast as hell for sure!

I think I will stick with just using 2700K bulbs for autos,I thought they might not like it but they look like they love what they got!
And there staying very short and compact,just like what the breeder says ect...If I can use just 2700K from seed to the end and keep these things short,then it works for me...
They smell so sweet:)
I may be able to put some new pics up tonight,there so much happening so quick,u will miss it if I wait till Monday to post pics,hehe....:p

Update,Day 18 from seed...

Well since these things are growing so damn fast I figured I would try and show u what there looking like before they start budding,lol...might have missed it! haha:p
Like I said we are on day 18 from seed today,they smell great...nice and sweet!
The diavolo and the green-o-matic are both doing about the same,and both look perfect and still small as can be,lol...
Just messured them and the good green-o-matic is 4 1/2" tall....
And the II diavolo is 4" tall....
The second green-o-matic was getting to tall to quick so I bent her over and tied her down "little LSTing" going on...
They all look very nice and green,there getting 18 hours of light a day with 6 hours of dark...Im wondering if I should even give them darkness,hmmm...:|

Anyways,here are some pics of the girls...

This is a pic of both good green-o-matic and the II diavolo auto,with lighters for size:)
2864.jpg

Here is the green-o-matic looking down,
11266.jpg

Here is the II diavolo auto looking down,
3740.jpg

Here is a side view of the green-o-matic,this plant showed hairs at "day17"...
5404.jpg

Here is a side view of the II diavolo,
4519.jpg

Thats all for now,there growing fast as shit and Im happy with em so far...
Let me know what u guys think,thanks:tokin:

So far I must say Im very happy with this cheap ass walmart soil,it was $3 a bag and the plants seem to love it,I imagine the nutes in it help them also...
Hope everything keeps going at this rate,also hopping flowering starts to pick up ect...
Most of the green-o-matics I'v seen had small buds at the 30 day mark,so Im crossing my fingers but atleast one has hairs already:)
I'll post more when somthing happens,or when I get around to it,hehe:p:thumb::tokin:

They look great J4 :Rasta:

Very healthy! :)

Thanks OMM!:cool:
Its funny because I keep forgetting how big there getting,
I went to water and grabbed a tiny shot glass to water them cuz thats
what I used on them when they were cute little seedlings,haha!
Since they responded so good to the big bloom "very small dose"...
do u think it would be wise to give them a bigger dose next time or just
stick with water,and use BB once a week?
:morenutes::surf::tokin:

Hey J4 looking great! I love the color and how explosive the growth is. I don't like to push the nutes but you know your plants the best. IMO it's best to feed them lightly cause when you burn them the damage is done. Watch the very tips of the leaves, if they start dying you have to back off.

Hey J4 looking great! I love the color and how explosive the growth is. I don't like to push the nutes but you know your plants the best. IMO it's best to feed them lightly cause when you burn them the damage is done. Watch the very tips of the leaves, if they start dying you have to back off.

Hey BlueDog,
Thanks for the kinda words...
Right now Im guessing the soil has alot to do with the burns Im getting...
It just looks like rust colored wierd shit on the oldest leaves,
It was just on the first single leaves,then last week in moved to the next set ect,now its on the 5 finger leaves,it looks like shit but they dont seem to be struggling,lol...and its only on both green-o-matics!
Im guessing there a little sesitive to nutes or somthing,but the II diavolo is perfect,its about a day behind the green-o-matic but has nothing what so ever wrong with her leaves! Not one mark and that says alot about this strain!
Right now they are starting to smell more and more,almost like a strong coffee/skunky smell...
All 3 of the plants have show female flowers!
The tall ass green-o-matic that I bent over "LST" even looks great,many branches already! The diavolo has a couple hairs up top...
The best green-o-matic is prolly 5" tall...20 days old and has prolly 2-3 little white hairs on most branches,still hard to see but its coming along quiet fast!
Will post more pics and a update at the end of the week!:tokin:

LOL looking Gr8 Bro I'm Listing my new Autos 2 day at some point Look just like your at this point :thumb:

Thanks Goda!
Ya I cant get how fast there are,lol...
Last week the seemed like mere seedlings,hehe:p
Im hoppinh by the end of the week,I can get a pic of them flowering...
The great looking green-o-matic is defently the furthest ahead in terms of flowering,but shes only been flowering for 3 days max,lol...:peacetwo::tokin:

Hey guys,
Just wanted to say I got my purple jems Iv been waiting for!
Put a smile on my face,hehe:p
So for anyone thinking about ordering from Herbies headshop,dont think...just do it!
So far I have tried attitude and herbies,both awesome...both gave freebies! :D
Herbies took a couple days extra cuz for some reason it was stuck in KS for a week!
Not sure when Im going to get the jems going but I guess I will have to wait and see how big the 3 plants I already have will be first,as I dont have alot of room!
Might have to wait another 40 days untill I harvest:)

Back
Top Bottom