New member, for the 10+ times

Boo1965

420 Member
Hey all member's hope all's well with you and yours. I buried my brother today and my nerves are a not good . Just don't understand north Carolina not legalizing marijuana when this is 2023 . God put all plants on this earth for man to use. As food or medicine, bet there's a plant to cure all diseases if we just knew which ones to use.l

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Boo1965

My condolences.

Have you tried to grow anything before?
What kind of growing do you enjoy soil, water. or something else?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I like soil , living soil. Did sub cools recipe my last grow wich was 2018 and a nosie neighbor smelled my shit and called the police, cost me ten months in doc. Took everything I had and I was right at harvest. With a 1000 watt HPS I had 4.4 pounds wet , some of the prettiest shit I ever saw. But I looking for a top of the line led for a 5x5 space. Any advice?

I like soil , living soil. Did sub cools recipe my last grow wich was 2018 and a nosie neighbor smelled my shit and called the police, cost me ten months in doc. Took everything I had and I was right at harvest. With a 1000 watt HPS I had 4.4 pounds wet , some of the prettiest shit I ever saw. But I looking for a top of the line led for a 5x5 space. Any advice?

Love me some LOS.. welcome back

Depends on if you’re looking for a private or commercial grade light. I would recommend my light for your space but it’s non sponsored. ROI E720 if you’re interested, otherwise a quality link has already been provided.

Hey all member's hope all's well with you and yours. I buried my brother today and my nerves are a not good . Just don't understand north Carolina not legalizing marijuana when this is 2023 . God put all plants on this earth for man to use. As food or medicine, bet there's a plant to cure all diseases if we just knew which ones to use.l
So sorry my friend. :Namaste:
Hope you are OK.:love:
Welcome ;)

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Sorry to meet under such circumstances, we cant replace a Brother, not even close. But we can offer a close knit family of stoners and farmers and stoned farmers🧑‍🌾
VIPARSPECTRA ,VIVOSUN , MEDIC GROW, MARS HYDRO are all sponsors here at 420 magazine and offer a wide selection of grow lights and discounts. They have made it a science for LED grow lights . what ever you need at least one of them will have it, we have a lot of super soil/organic growers Including myself. also is a lot easier than before you dont even need a compost pile. Just some good soil, microbes and Tea lol

Yeah it sucks living in states that haven't caught up with the times and legalized weed .the big book even states that the man above made it and saw that it was good why have the politicians? I live about 90 miles north of the state line in VA
Hopefully NC will legalize it soon. Im lucky VA is the only state in the south east
Again Welcome, I hope you find a new family here like I did
Savvage61

I run @VIVOSUN vsf6450, been more than enough for my 5x5 I only run it 80%

Yep , you from NC? Anyone that reads this I'm looking for a forensic expert in automobile accident's. My brothers front door kicked open a pistol found in his yard , house busted up and his son admitted to getting drunk and fighting with him . Got pictures of his truck today and blood all over ceiling on passenger side of truck . Run off bank and died in his own driveway. Son broke four of his ribs alittle over a year ago.

Thank you all for your support , been rough because his son got drunk and fought him the night he died and the po po hasn't done a damn thing but I can get caught with some weed and get sent to DOC. Just pisses me off.

Just cut them all down, had one hermed on me and didn't see the couple little flowers hidden very well and now I've got so many seeds. Some real pretty shit but no one wants a sack full of seeds. Don't know what I did to stress it out unless to much feed ( over 2000 ppm) but no burnt leaves and some so frosty looks like it was dipped in sugar. Kept temperature around 75 lights on and 65 lights off. My first time with LEDs. Could that of caused it with no foxtailing or white tips?

Hello @Boo1965
I feel for you bro, my cousin had a fight with my dad and accidentally broke his neck
Had to take a big step back and look at how it was affecting me, hard times but I got over it

Yes, LEDs take a bit of getting accustomed to - I think that's because they are par intense so comparing them to other types of lamps is often incongruent

Thanks for your kind words. It's been awhile and time ease's all pain and time to let go and move on. Anyway , I have some top of the line autoflowering seeds and don't want the same thing to happen so I have to figure this out before I go on . But I'm wondering if it could of just been the female seeds and should I go back to regular seeds to stop that gene from coming through?

Thanks for your kind words. It's been awhile and time ease's all pain and time to let go and move on. Anyway , I have some top of the line autoflowering seeds and don't want the same thing to happen so I have to figure this out before I go on . But I'm wondering if it could of just been the female seeds and should I go back to regular seeds to stop that gene from coming through?
My condolences mate i hope the grow goes spectacularly. Autos eat less and need less light intensity than a photoperiod. Im using coco/perlite and Bio Diesel Nutrients (Liquid Organics) , they have an excellent line of organic nutes at a great price and they only a couple of bottles if you want the whole line.
As for the light i use the HLG 650r in a 5x5, a little expensive but fantastic quality and intensity. I've also seen phenomenal results in this community from Mars Hydro's FC6500.

Hope this helps 👍

Some times you can do everything right and they will still morph there are a lot of factors. it is hard to see a nanner but nature has a way to preserve the circle of life Female Plants will will grow male sex glands what is known around here as a nanner. nature will try to impregnate the cannabis so it doesn't die off and assure it comes back next yr. it just hasn't figured out they are in a tent.

take it as a lesson learned study up on morphing and how to prevent it. sometimes it doesn't matter what you do .it happens . Just dont get discouraged .I know it can be tuff , it feels like somebody ran over your pet. best way to describe how I felt. so hang in there next one will be better:thumb:
check out this post NANNERS it is a little old but very helpful

Back
Top Bottom