My kinda plants Roy! Nice and green still and about the right pot size! Good to see tou about again.

Happy Saturday Nick!! I'm in for this. I hope you have a great weekend!! 😎✌️

Cheers Scottaaaay? Sorry think I said before had an Aussie mate who’s name was Scott but eould alwas get proniounced like that! I have really big meeting at 5pm. After that ai’m gonna go to bed and tomorrow see what I can do about having a weekend! Got plans for these here plants tomorrow!

IMG_0346.jpeg
IMG_0347.jpeg

These look great by tired blue eyes. Look at them go! I have been looking at them about once everyday. I have a rewl world job and that has been out of this world crazy the last month or two. Lots of us have these kinds of problems or illness for themselves or loved ones. Grows can go wrong becsuse life, frankly more importamt stuff messes with it.

I’m lucky in thar my wife or the two older children or honestly anyone with 5 minutes training can water them once a day. Its just a 100ml syringe into each solo cup which gives us runoff. It goes in at Ph 5.8. The mix my wife and son can do. We have 200L and 100L tanks so we aren’t running through tanks every other day as we will be in a month or so.

So that’s feeding setup nice and easy. Saves you time and takes pressure off when you are busy. KISS - not my favourite expression but Keep It Simple Stupid My family aren’t stupid, but they are Thai and grew up in the jungle in a house woth no glass in the windows. We really have to work to communicate sometimes. So we keep it simple as we can. The kids English is improving all the time,& Co’s is just fine for me. Hearing her say “pizza” or “mould” will always make me smile though!

The other reason thry’re looking great is at this stage is well not luck but sorta. We live on a tropical island, about 1000km from the equator. Today its about 30c and 75% Rh. Like it is pretty much every day. So the tent they’re in has air flowing through it nice and fresh air replensishment. It becomes harder later in the grow but I’ll cover that when we get there, not least of all because they’re all going in slightly different places where we have different tools at our disposal to manage those issues.

For now yeah, pretty plants and like when we were kids, endless possibilities and outcomes!

Nick

As far as I know the "stupid" in that expression refers to you. If punctuated correctly there would be a comma in there as edited.
It would be for me Keep It Simple - Stupid, prefer the hyphenation over the comma, but given you normally have to tell someone what it means I don’t think it really needs to be there at all. On the occassions, very rare now it comes up in business its just KIS

I knew one lady told me that with a flourish, kissed her lios and waved her hand “KISS, darling,” with a flourish. Lady was wearing a lot of gold had a lot of cats! She didn’t work for that company much longer!

A side note, but do you communicate with &Co in English or Thai?
I can say hello, thank you, I can count in Thai that’s it. So “Thailish” because Thai uses different ways, different patterns of sentence structure so heavily personalised pidgin have a husband and wife. Written Thai has no spaces between words only sentences. Crazy. Thais can’t read it!

Its not a bad question. Shed asked the same when he saw an old YouTube video where we both spoke in it.

I work in so many countries, lived in so many, communicating, even complicated ideas I’m, yeah I’m pretty good. & Co as well.

My stepson - worked with tourists the last few months and now has really good English. My stepdaughter understands everything I say but a bit shy to speak. L my daughter with & Co has probably 7 year old Thai and 4-5 year old English. She is 4-5 years old so that’s all good.

& Co coincidentally is arranging something for you, Azi, She thinks its very funny 😂

To be honest I’m less keen on it! But yeah watch this tor the 5x5 grow more likely space!

IMG_0377.jpeg
IMG_0378.jpeg
IMG_0379.jpeg
IMG_0380.jpeg

Looking pretty for the last dance!

All great colours, random selections. Tomorrow is up pot day. So ai need to get them all out the tent and decide which will go where which influences the pot sizes we’ll use.

Not sure yet on what pot sizes.

Thinking the majority in 3 Gallon Airpots - we have 20 available. Some mix of 5 gallon Airpots and larger Mega Solos the rest.

I’ll know when I see I think.

Nick

So no up pot yesterday. An insane 19 hour day of work with the additional pleasure of puking every 30 minutes or so on a day where the “Feels Like” was 42c 108F Just jad my first solid food, ham, cheese and Branston Pickle for the win!

I’m still seriously dehydrated and work about the same but think apart from one thing. I was meant to have the 4 day Easter break but Sunday/Monday are gone so far - I’ll take two days though so Friday/Saturday we’ll up pot. Going to veg 21 the max spots we have in the flower room, 12 in the 8x4 and 12 we’ll grow out in the 4x4 in solos. I’ll keep trying that game 😂

Just checked - they all look much the same as before, little bigger. Nothing is close to want flipping - if we were to keep them in solos we’d need to be feeding twice a day by now, but this is just steady vegging. Waiting for a window of time. Maybe I get some real down time around the middle of next month.

& Co been doing great selling the older stock April ‘23) at $1.20 so that’s fine. We’re still gonna crash the market but that needs some time I don’t have now.

Maybe the dispensary owners will learn a little about the Demand/Supply graph when we do!

Nick

Sorry about that seriously rough day but it sounds like you're on the mend! Any news on the whole "weed is illegal now" legislation, since you don't seem to be concerned about having too much stock on hand anytime soon.

Wrote a really long answer but so much is OT because several societal threads are tied up with other things happening on the island.

I’ve pasted it as a draft in my OT and will circle back to it later.

Short answer - nah not really.

Short answer - nah not really.
I just found a whole like closet I’d forgotten about rhat & Co has filled with weed. We must be close on 8kg 😅 Apart from I dunno, crappy 500g out of the Jon grow that’s it until this grow harvests in - 10 or 11 weeks I reckon. I say that and next weekend I’ll be flipping them in a panic for I’m near sure tomorrow or Saturday is def up pot day. Bigger pots they won’t need twice a day watering (which they need but aren’t getting) especially the ones upstairs on the gas will fly. Looking forward to getting my grow back on. Its been too long. Far too long!

Might take a break after this one. Recharge. Sell some of the comedy amounts of weed we have. Its some sight. Opening that cupboard was like being in some cartel related movie where they open the kitchen cupboard and find another box of cash/coke/gold - until I remembered I need to sell it!

Tried my first of the Royal Cookies harvested this month, actually it was 28th Feb or something but March Harvest. 4 weeks of drying and curing. I think its basically Girl Scout Cookies? Took the top bud in the bag, no looking, airyish it’d be a lower branch for sure. They all fell over and pulled the trellis off the wall.

Side swiped me good. But then the first time with a strain always does. Quite a focussed high he says as his forehead bobs and his vision blurs. Yeah decent. Not sure its a keeper.

Anyway yeah about that next grow. Rockwool baby! Got them here already but too late for this grow. Reading about them here, including the prep before planting, soaking and weighing. Sounds like the kind of complication I’m OK with. After the Jon grow when there’s a new or fixed light def doing a dozen in there:

Anyway some details on them. Its long but if you’ve read all of the above what’s a little more?

Nick

Back
Top Bottom