Nismo's First Grow - 2 x 600 Watt - CKS Purple Kush - 4x4

Yeahhh My man Nismo!! Lookin mighty fine up in here my dude! Toss me some of that Widow brah.. bahahahaa. I just made another seed order today.. All kinda goin on in Logger Land! Anyhow, Lookin excellent my friend! :high-five:

Well I ordered a ton of beans on Saturday from haze.io. Let me tell you, customer service is awesome. I got a ton of freebies also. I noticed one of the freebies I would get since I ordered some elemental seeds wasn't on there, so they fixed the issue and gave me more freebies! I have roughly 40 beans coming now. So I'm going to throw some autos and a couple photos outside this year and see how they like it! This will be a good year!

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420

Re: 600 Watt MH - 4x2x5 Tent - Soil - Bag Seeds & Purple Kush Fem - 1st Grow

Just thought I would put this up to see if anyone has grown any of these. The freebies that are not on here are 3 critical kush from elemental seeds.

CH9-HJ-5 Ch9 Seeds Herijuana Jack 33 - 50% DISCOUNT (Feminized 5 seeds) 1
DP3232 Dutch Passion White Widow (Feminised 3 Seeds) 1
DP5832 Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry (Auto Feminised 3 Seeds) 1
CH9-CM-5 Ch9 Seeds Critical Mass 33 - 50% DISCOUNT (Feminized 5 seeds) 1
SWS339 Sweet Seeds Auto Red Poison (AutoFeminised 3 Seeds) 1
ELS-002-F6-6F Elemental Seeds 5th Element (Feminized 6 Seeds) 1

Free Seeds added to this order
FSAAK-1 Female Seeds Auto AK (Feminized 1 seed) 2
TH-BBG-1F TH Seeds Bubble Gum (Feminized 1 seed) 2
RESC-1 Resin Seeds Cannatonic (Feminized 1 seed)
LM01-F De Sjamaan Seeds Lemon (Regular 1 seed) 1

I just got some greenhouse jack herer :thumb: nice video, I love watching them wake then sleep. they're aliveeeee!
Well I thought I should get some Jack herer of some sort since he was a big influence in the cannabis game.

It's amazing on what a month of growth amounts to. You could tell the girls knew when lights would be going out and started to droop a little. Then lights on and they are reaching for the sky!

Nothing really going on here. I can see what is going to be the start of buds. Watered the 2 on the right yesterday and the other 2 tonight. Did some re arranging of the tops to get more light throughout and to even out the canopy a bit. Lets see if we can get more tops in there. I counted through all 4 plants and stopped at 50 lol. So I hope I can put down a decent amount dry from my first grow.

First 2 pictures were before I moved the tops through my glasses

20160328_162429.jpg

This is Claudia (back right) here are her tops up close!
20160328_162441.jpg

After moving them around. I'm glad there are doors on the side lol

20160328_165359.jpg

That's all for the flower tent.

And for the veg tent....i'm going to start my perpetual journal here soon I promise!

These girls are growing fast. They are 10 days old from sprout today. The pineapple chunk was put into soil today. Hopefully take 2 goes better.

20160328_173731.jpg

This is Sparkle our Dinafem Cheese. She is extremely symmetrical right now and I am loving her already!

20160328_173755.jpg

Then here is a profile shot of the girls all lined up for ya! And I bet you could pick out the one Sativa in the bunch already!

20160328_173847.jpg

All is going good here! Now to make my rounds!

Back
Top Bottom