Nismo's First Grow - 2 x 600 Watt - CKS Purple Kush - 4x4

I want to change the name of my journal...since I no longer have the bag seeds and am using 2 600s and a 4x4. Nothing in the title is the same except for the purple kush lol. No idea how to go about that...

Ive been wondering the same.

Just thought I would put this up here. This is right when the lights came on. They are already standing up waiting for light. Amazing that they do that so fast!

a8e73d5b0231856f9734598ad9d56b31.jpg

Also Temps and humidity don't fluctuate during lights off and on so :thumb:

612d6131bd09e7be806c54cf8782b5f2.jpg

Also I did a ton of reading last night on light addicts threads of fluxing and bud back building. I will give the back building a go with these girls and I'll do the fluxing on one of the new girls. There will be one that will be in veg for quite a while (3 months or better) so I'll do it on that one and grow a monster! Can't wait!

You've got this growing lark nailed Nismo. Well done.
Thank you my good sir! Yours is looking mighty fine as well.

I'm thinking about pulling a clone off of one of them in a week or so after the stretch, planting it outside and letting it monster crop into something outrageous

I have a quick update this morning. Girls are looking fantastic all around. Growing fast and looking great.

31a6003ccc5fd608505244e0ca52101e.jpg

Well got a loupe yesterday and had to give it a quick test on one of the tops.

68f74d143ae0f89634efb701bc1d41cd.jpg

I'll be starting a journal today for the girls in veg, but here is a little something to hold you over until then.

65502a9784a59d06c0a395288f6e1955.jpg

The pineapple chunk started showing her head last night. Let's see if she can bust that helmet off. This is love not war!

5b253e9ee5b7fa113bb14756d32787c6.jpg

Hope everything is green for everyone else!

Well I thought I should get some Jack herer of some sort since he was a big influence in the cannabis game.

It's amazing on what a month of growth amounts to. You could tell the girls knew when lights would be going out and started to droop a little. Then lights on and they are reaching for the sky!

I love it cause of its smoke and 2nd the smell...nothing I've know has ever tasted like jack. hope you enjoy it!

Looking good man,one of my new babies for outdoor grow busted her head out of soil today, well "hopefully" her :) Awesome grow you got going :thumb:
Thanks dude. I'll swing by and check yours out here this after noon. Have a ton of subscriptions and not enough time. I wish I could quit my day job and grow all day everyday. It calms me down and is quite addicting.

Walmart has a digital guage with a wire with the senor at the end of it..i just keep moving the wire up along with the canopy. Never have to move the guage..plus you can mount it outside the tent or room and see whats up..is like 13 bucks..its what i use..you can find it on line..also tells u the high and low temp for the day..get one its great

Walmart has a digital guage with a wire with the senor at the end of it..i just keep moving the wire up along with the canopy. Never have to move the guage..plus you can mount it outside the tent or room and see whats up..is like 13 bucks..its what i use..you can find it on line..also tells u the high and low temp for the day..get one its great
Looks like I'm going to make a stop tonight. Thanks! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom