OG Kush Free Seed - Photoperiod

I want to show u a picture. A purple kush auto regular
..it was growing normal 2vdays ago I kick the pot and too much soil came out.after this it gets to flowering stage on day 14 I think and is less than 4 inches and already shows the purple signs.I know not big yield but final a purple strain.
IMG_20160728_165206-640x480.jpg
IMG_20160728_165137-640x480.jpg

then and now...now it is correct...
IMG_20160807_134043.jpg
IMG_20160807_134032.jpg
IMG_20160807_134027.jpg

Once roots get bound, it's flower time. It got bound quick.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Is it a dwarf auto?

no this not belong to some categories they called them dwarf...an normal auto regular purple kush...became female..

Once roots get bound, it's flower time. It got bound quick.

this is not right..it cant have rootbound ...i knew also when gets rotbound start flowering time but the last grow i did..i plant more than 13 autos and i see that with root bound doesnt seems right.if i toch the stem -min stem u think it gonna fall...no roots at all...thats the problem.didnt have time to develope roots...this year this hapens to me a lot....i want 10 days more vegetave phase but i cant found..3-4 from 10+ gave me some rsults not good but not to complain ...defientely not rootbound....I LOVE ROOT BOUND...rootbound means bigger plant..the pot is probably 9-10 litres but there is only 7 about ;itres in.it shoulb be if rootbound 50 cm with some nie buds...

i disagree with u but that doesnt mean i dont respect ur opinion and for helping me...
chears my friend...:volcano-smiley::Namaste:

no this not belong to some categories they called them dwarf...an normal auto regular purple kush...became female..

this is not right..it cant have rootbound ...i knew also when gets rotbound start flowering time but the last grow i did..i plant more than 13 autos and i see that with root bound doesnt seems right.if i toch the stem -min stem u think it gonna fall...no roots at all...thats the problem.didnt have time to develope roots...this year this hapens to me a lot....i want 10 days more vegetave phase but i cant found..3-4 from 10+ gave me some rsults not good but not to complain ...defientely not rootbound....I LOVE ROOT BOUND...rootbound means bigger plant..the pot is probably 9-10 litres but there is only 7 about ;itres in.it shoulb be if rootbound 50 cm with some nie buds...

i disagree with u but that doesnt mean i dont respect ur opinion and for helping me...
chears my friend...:volcano-smiley::Namaste:
I just gave the level 1 answer. I'm sure there is more to it than that. I'm by no means an auto expert. I've harvested 4 of 6 starts. 3 small and one large (still small but better) I've seen odd plants like you have. But can not tell you why.

Cheers

I just gave the level 1 answer. I'm sure there is more to it than that. I'm by no means an auto expert. I've harvested 4 of 6 starts. 3 small and one large (still small but better) I've seen odd plants like you have. But can not tell you why.

Cheers

yes u know i cant find where the problem is?is it the heat?too many autos gave me just amain colas i foot long and more....but some other the few ones gave me an ok yield...i must find what cause that....i want to see when the temperature goes low in early fall how it react that season...i will mak an experiment...
maybe is coz of indica..i like indica coz fnish quich but i like better smoke sativas..buti dont grow sativas and in a research i did i found in my climate needs sativas...i think that plus the heat made thrm notgrow much...5 cm u see pistills

yes u know i cant find where the problem is?is it the heat?too many autos gave me just amain colas i foot long and more....but some other the few ones gave me an ok yield...i must find what cause that....i want to see when the temperature goes low in early fall how it react that season...i will mak an experiment...
maybe is coz of indica..i like indica coz fnish quich but i like better smoke sativas..buti dont grow sativas and in a research i did i found in my climate needs sativas...i think that plus the heat made thrm notgrow much...5 cm u see pistills
Untopped Narco Purple auto 73cm

fe2480456518604277ce0d9455521880.jpg

a5c5266c3adff28d2647b1834ec29097.jpg

Topped, 70 to 90 cm 2 plants

7651b208a433236f2b960fd249e58902.jpg

393d0d3942af56f7c87839ebd9448042.jpg

Auto AK pull 102g dry

680197f194022d778bd580470288f7b3.jpg

ba898f300f2e873b12d7457a09005086.jpg

That's all my auto experience.

Cheers

It's a root signal of some sort. Only thing I do know is roots will set flowering. It might not have been bound, but unless there is some genetic mixup, I'm not sure how that happened. Heat, no. Low CO2 maybe, if it's in a low ventilation area it could be starved for CO2. Since added CO2 grows large, no CO2 will grow small. I'm sure you'll get it soon SE.

Cheers

It's a root signal of some sort. Only thing I do know is roots will set flowering. It might not have been bound, but unless there is some genetic mixup, I'm not sure how that happened. Heat, no. Low CO2 maybe, if it's in a low ventilation area it could be starved for CO2. Since added CO2 grows large, no CO2 will grow small. I'm sure you'll get it soon SE.

Cheers

wow man...this is what i would like to have.nice fotos.come on...maybe it is human mistake..i believe human mistake is the suspect 1.
by the way i have a few days old narco purps and i can see the nodes are too close and when i see this the plant became just a main colas....if i hd free seeds i wouldnt mind...

mine is outdor grow.mediteranean.last 2 months from 32 celcium till 42...never lower...humidity is very impoortant ...here is very high..from 50 to 80 most of times

hey...
i always harvest earlier the plants..this og kush confused me coz its been a few years since i grow again photoperiod.this plant i make a diagnosis but it was too late.if i was more relax and stop thinking i dont want chemicals to my weed maybe i could of save her.
this plant harvest even erlier than early.i harvest that day drying and in jars since then...today i decide to smoke it ...i was dissapinted coz it was about 60 gr and was my worst plant.(i thought).!!but this is nice.....he smell nice ....doesnt taste perfect but the feeling is strong ...not last too long but its enouph...i smoke diferent hours differents strains...this is the day smoke while doing things.
anyway
......''ουδέν κακόν αμιγές καλού''......

Ηράκλειτος 544-484 B.C.

translate in quick version....there is no bad news without good news...or without the word ''news''.!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom