OG Kush Free Seed - Photoperiod

The diluted bleech wash down between harvests is a must if your growroom is susceptable to unwanted life formsIf you can get hold of Pyrethrum don't harvest early if you don't want to. I use Pyrethrum on my greenhouse edible crops upto 1 week before harvest :thumb:

i am doing outdoor...i hear beforeabout pyrethrum...thedamnesia is almost ok for mytaste..so i will harvest in a few days..or i will harvet one bud each time..the most mature...then its the og kush that needs 10 days for sure....after those it is only the 5 small ones.thank u.

The diluted bleach wash down between harvests is a must if your growroom is susceptible to unwanted life forms, don't harvest early if you don't want to. I use Pyrethrum on my greenhouse edible crops up to 1 week before harvest :thumb:

the only thing is the place must be clean after the harvest for the new ones..must use bleach like u said...i did it once a few years ago to my closet..i wonder how the mites come to my plants...i have nothing to do with the earth -ground on soil..maybe from the dog ...or my clothes..

Those mites can be sneaky little buggers.

yes my friend look my new post ...
houston we got problem..
my laidy start nice and finish badly..
what to do?leave it for a while and maybe get nothing?
or
just cut the half branches..the most mature...the top 2 branches who start the rest of branches...
i dont know what to do now..
have a look...

IMG_20160726_172452.jpg
IMG_20160726_172438.jpg
IMG_20160726_172420.jpg
IMG_20160726_172356.jpg
IMG_20160726_172246.jpg
IMG_20160726_172328.jpg
IMG_20160724_115359.jpg
IMG_20160726_172120.jpg
IMG_20160726_172137.jpg

one fto was accident,,,the last foto can see the top 2 branches how it is...the lowest branches is the thiner buds and not so maure..is the other side of pot..both sides are ine fotos.

ok ..things are serous..
i found a piee from a bud dry atall...it starts to go inside the this dry decease...must not let it dru all the plant...deffinetely not...
\
IMG_20160726_183751.jpg
IMG_20160726_183801.jpg
IMG_20160726_183747.jpg

In the last foto of previous post u can see clearly how the branches are....4 main branches who gave all these tops.but the 2 top branches are more mature and bigger and fatter.only thing right now I don't like is she lost her smell...she used to smell perfect.

yes...same plant...what to do?
Ya gotta get rid of them little pests. Harvesting them isn't gonna solve the problem, they will just move on to the next plant, and ruin future harvests. Smoking them can't be good for you. With spider mites you need to keep up on treating them, it's not a one and done thing. I really hope you are able to win this battle

Ya gotta get rid of them little pests. Harvesting them isn't gonna solve the problem, they will just move on to the next plant, and ruin future harvests. Smoking them can't be good for you. With spider mites you need to keep up on treating them, it's not a one and done thing. I really hope you are able to win this battle

Is really bad smoking this buds right now? I already cut 5 branches ...
I am gonna find the name of mites in my lamquage and I will use some chemicals.but now it is late flowering. I am gonna smoking chemicals.
This is my last plant for harvest .I was thinking to cut it of and try to reveg.if there some leaves only I can sterilized them.I hope so.
I don't know what to use in late glowering
Anyway ..I am very confused now.
Thank u Dirt.
If u have anything else to say I am whole ears.

There's different non-chemical treatments for them which would be safe to use. Most of them you do your treatment spray followed up by spraying them with regular water to rinse of the residue and dead mites the following day then repeat that every couple of days. Do a quick Google search for natural spider mite remedies. You will find a lot of good info, a lot of the stuff you could already have. Hope this helps

There's different non-chemical treatments for them which would be safe to use. Most of them you do your treatment spray followed up by spraying them with regular water to rinse of the residue and dead mites the following day then repeat that every couple of days. Do a quick Google search for natural spider mite remedies. You will find a lot of good info, a lot of the stuff you could already have. Hope this helps

Yes it does help.I will do something. The other times I have to deal with this little devil I won only when I smoke them and then sterilized the grow eaarea.indoor grow.
Bad news.have no time to order from net and not much money to spend.I hope home recipes will do something but chemicals kill also the eggs they left ...and every week I have new little bastards.thank u...:Namaste:

the journal isnotgoing well ..so i will upload the buds i cut from the naughty laidy and when i harvest the rest i will upload the other fotos...i dont have them yet....between if things go well i capture some fotos to see hows going..

IMG_20160726_183717.jpg
IMG_20160726_174315.jpg
IMG_20160726_174425.jpg

I want to show u a picture. A purple kush auto regular
..it was growing normal 2vdays ago I kick the pot and too much soil came out.after this it gets to flowering stage on day 14 I think and is less than 4 inches and already shows the purple signs.I know not big yield but final a purple strain.
IMG_20160728_165206-640x480.jpg
IMG_20160728_165137-640x480.jpg

I want to show u a picture. A purple kush auto regular
..it was growing normal 2vdays ago I kick the pot and too much soil came out.after this it gets to flowering stage on day 14 I think and is less than 4 inches and already shows the purple signs.I know not big yield but final a purple strain.
IMG_20160728_165206-640x480.jpg
IMG_20160728_165137-640x480.jpg
Ours started flowering early too. She kept on growing though. She's not a giant by any means, but she is taller than expected.

yes i cee many purple strains became very small...just a main colas/..mine became more small than normal coz????do u think coz i cick it accidentally and the pot falls and stressed?whatever haens i hope the bugs wont destroey it and final i will have a purple srain...i dont care about og kush..its a batlle lost.i see everyday drie more and more...i harvest the rest today.i will try to reveg..if first i wiill succed to fight the mites...i have an critical plus and see sign of spidermites...i will spray them twice a week or 3 times the week to see how it gonna be.thank u canna.....peace-love

it is still 5 autos..maybe i can make a new journal ...but my journals are shit...sorry for my lanquage..
todaygrminate an narco purps...igot a sweet mango...2 shark bite a purple kush a critical plus and the og kush to try to reveg it ...

Back
Top Bottom