OG Kush Free Seed - Photoperiod

Not sure but different breeders will have the the same name for strains even if the genetics are different. An example would be my dinafem og kush doesn't have the same genetics as hso og kush. Hope this helps.

thanks...i thought it is totally different strain...thanks...peace one love:volcano-smiley:

i think my laidy have bug problems.....
thats why i saw the leaves look like need water....but today i saw those on leaves....

IMG_20160720_155233.jpg
IMG_20160720_155150.jpg
IMG_20160720_155122.jpg
IMG_20160720_155021.jpg
IMG_20160720_154932.jpg
IMG_20160720_154945.jpg
IMG_20160720_153523.jpg
IMG_20160720_153501.jpg

Those white dots look like spider mite damage to me. Check the undersides of the leaves. Any webbing starting?

i see no webs but i did have a big problem with spidermites in past..i am their enemy...i lost my microscope(x60-x100) and i cant see under the leaves.i have long relation with spidermites,i could make them dissapear with some more money but the plant is past the midlle of flowering.i thought to leave it like this and hopefually i will harvest before the big damage.what do u think?
i need ur help to see what i am gonna do..leave it and harvest in 10 days insteed 20 ?i always harvest earlier.it depends,i look the buds and decide.used to use microscope for few years but lost it.
if i decide to kill them till harvest time what is better to use?i used to use a homemade recipe.expensive one.or to by some chemicals?
it needs less than 3 weeks to harvest ..seed company sais so...
thank u

Maybe spray the under sides of the leaves with some cold water, to kinda knock them off. It won't get rid of them completely but it will help slow them down. I'm not sure what to use this far along in flower, don't wanna risk the end result by using chemicals on the buds. Check out the organic section, there might be a useful recipe in there

Maybe spray the under sides of the leaves with some cold water, to kinda knock them off. It won't get rid of them completely but it will help slow them down. I'm not sure what to use this far along in flower, don't wanna risk the end result by using chemicals on the buds. Check out the organic section, there might be a useful recipe in there

yes i will check.thank u...yesterday iwach it over andover again and i notice i have problem nly in one bud...the others may have spidermites but no signs like this in other buds,only one..i cut the bud and hope this to slow down the disaster..thank u very much..

Do not leave mites alone. Once the circus comes to town you will be unharvestable. (That term references the fact that webbing on Flowers looks like a circus tent). SNS-217 works as does liquid ladybug. Miteicide works but is banned if you sell for profit (legally here or Washington). If tents get setup, it's extraction only to clean it up for use. Mites pop when you burn them. Next time your bowl pops when lit you'll know why. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Do not leave mites alone. Once the circus comes to town you will be unharvestable. (That term references the fact that webbing on Flowers looks like a circus tent). SNS-217 works as does liquid ladybug. Miteicide works but is banned if you sell for profit (legally here or Washington). If tents get setup, it's extraction only to clean it up for use. Mites pop when you burn them. Next time your bowl pops when lit you'll know why. Good luck.

Do you know if any of those products are safe to use this late into bloom?

I've used them in week 7 of flower. You should give your plants a good week to grow out the spray when finished. Liquid ladybug says safe in veg and flower. My first grow was hit hard since I did not know what I was looking at when leafs were stippled. I bombed twice and sprayed but it was a lost cause but I made it to a harvest about a week early. Miteicide cam not be used past week 4 in flower.

Cheers

I've used them in week 7 of flower. You should give your plants a good week to grow out the spray when finished. Liquid ladybug says safe in veg and flower. My first grow was hit hard since I did not know what I was looking at when leafs were stippled. I bombed twice and sprayed but it was a lost cause but I made it to a harvest about a week early. Miteicide cam not be used past week 4 in flower.

Cheers

Thanks for the help here. I lost it all about 4 years ago to mites except for 1 OW clone of mine that I stripped and and plastered with neem oil. Had to bomb it and clean clean clean. Never again will I take a clone from a friend (that's how it started ). Same goes for bringing them back and forth between indoor and outdoor. Thanks again for your vast knowledge Millertm +reps coming your way :thanks:

Thanks for the help here. I lost it all about 4 years ago to mites except for 1 OW clone of mine that I stripped and and plastered with neem oil. Had to bomb it and clean clean clean. Never again will I take a clone from a friend (that's how it started ). Same goes for bringing them back and forth between indoor and outdoor. Thanks again for your vast knowledge Millertm +reps coming your way :thanks:
I see mites every grow, I get nervous if they do not show. I'm not losing any plants to them because my mite, Kung Fu is strong. Look at hard stops. I wrap my pots in aluminum tape with sticky side out, if they can't get on the plant they can't eat. But they will climb the tent walls and dive bomb plants with their webbing. They smell flowering MJ and will show up with bells around week 5 to 6, unless their close then it's sooner. Rarely do I see them in Veg but it's happend.

In a small outbreak I've used a UVB150 reptile bulb at 12" off plant under leafs. UVB kills eggs, will cause sterile females, and disrupts eating. Issue is small coverage space bulb only works to about 16", and leafs block UVB so it's a challenge. But with practice you'll find your sweet spot. I've not sprayed last 3 grows but fought off 3 attacks.

Cheers

I see mites every grow, I get nervous if they do not show. I'm not losing any plants to them because my mite, Kung Fu is strong. Look at hard stops. I wrap my pots in aluminum tape with sticky side out, if they can't get on the plant they can't eat. But they will climb the tent walls and dive bomb plants with their webbing. They smell flowering MJ and will show up with bells around week 5 to 6, unless their close then it's sooner. Rarely do I see them in Veg but it's happend.

In a small outbreak I've used a UVB150 reptile bulb at 12" off plant under leafs. UVB kills eggs, will cause sterile females, and disrupts eating. Issue is small coverage space bulb only works to about 16", and leafs block UVB so it's a challenge. But with practice you'll find your sweet spot. I've not sprayed last 3 grows but fought off 3 attacks.

Cheers

Luckily I've only had the one experience with them. Now my girls sit in a room inside a room inside a tent lol. Always clean up well before I go from my veggie garden to my inside garden. Don't want that headache again

Hi Solar,grabbing a seat. Your OG Kush is a week or so ahead of mine, she is thickening up nicely, relieved that you sounded a little disappointed and then pleased, :thumb: I am at the quietly disappointed stage :)

Years ago my Grandpa always sprayed any bug with a fine mist of diluted washing-up liquid and then gently wiped the undersides of the leaves with his finger, non MJ plants and washing-up liquid may have changed but it might be worth a try :good-luck:

Hi Solar,grabbing a seat. Your OG Kush is a week or so ahead of mine, she is thickening up nicely, relieved that you sounded a little disappointed and then pleased, :thumb: I am at the quietly disappointed stage :)

Years ago my Grandpa always sprayed any bug with a fine mist of diluted washing-up liquid and then gently wiped the undersides of the leaves with his finger, non MJ plants and washing-up liquid may have changed but it might be worth a try :good-luck:

u rwelcome here...yes in begun i didnt like it..later i did like it ....but till now,now i got the spidermites and again dissapointed..i just read what the guys said....thank u ...take a chair and sit...i believe in one week i will harvest at least the very tops for begin and later the pop corns..we'll see:thanks:

Cheers

Cheers

Luckily I've only had the one experience with them. Now my girls sit in a room inside a room inside a tent lol. Always clean up well before I go from my veggie garden to my inside garden. Don't want that headache again

thank u very much...both of u.....i got a problem now and i have to solve it out,,,it is a serious problem....i had same problem 4 times in past...i used to use pure alcohol with soap ...now in this one i read somewhere here that i need to soak in water tobaco and small chilli peppers in dust ...all together in a bottleand sprayed them...i will see how i can find the roduct u suggest me to use because even if i harvest both plants now ,spidermites will be there for the new ones.so i have to give an end quickly to this problem...hank u guys very very much.:Namaste: respect

10% bleach in water will clean your area post harvest.

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

10% bleach in water will clean your area post harvest.

Cheers

thanks a lot...
lets see one more ut this isbranch i cut right now...from damnesia...this one was moremature than others...not tottaly mature..but this isme..always earlier...i got 4 more branches or five but they need a few days more to see orange pistils ....now its all white,the one i cut had most orange...
IMG_20160724_115337.jpg
IMG_20160724_115359.jpg
IMG_20160724_111150.jpg
IMG_20160724_111136.jpg

Back
Top Bottom