OG Kush Free Seed - Photoperiod

We use Foxfarm and they have a schedule we follow. When the girls are in flower, the feeding wants us to back off the nutes slowly.

To back of slowly? Wow..didn't know that ..thank u for info Canna.I will stop it for a few days ...coz I feed it daily.and then I will slow it down. Thank u

To back of slowly? Wow..didn't know that ..thank u for info Canna.I will stop it for a few days ...coz I feed it daily.and then I will slow it down. Thank u
We keep the same feeding schedule, feedings on Wed, water on Sun. The amount of what we give gets smaller, and some don't get used at all. Other nutes for flower are introduced. I'll round up a pic of the feeding schedule to show you what I mean.

Thank u Canna.I will check it out..yesterday I gave a good feeding with the bloom dust fertilizer and some cal/mag big dose and water it till run of ...no nute burn...it is a lot of Green ....too many leaves and the whole pot is full of roots...I think as many leaves-roots the higher amounts of water and nutes ...I will check the schedule

i have very litle time...i get some pictures today..
i remember i saw the pistills appear on 16th june...if i count from then it is now on 3rd week of flowering....16-17 days...
lets see some fotos...
IMG_20160703_174947.jpg
IMG_20160703_174925.jpg
IMG_20160703_174913.jpg
IMG_20160703_174904.jpg
IMG_20160703_174839.jpg
IMG_20160703_174834.jpg
IMG_20160703_174815.jpg
IMG_20160703_174819.jpg
nycdiesel4.jpg

12 weeks from germination...9 1/2 weeks in veg and 2 1/2 weeks on flowering...
65-66 days of veg and 16 days of flowering...
the last foto isnt this one...
its an auto ..cant remember which one...loollll

is it corect to startcount flowering phase when i see first pistils?or o have to wait a bit till more pistills come on?i start when i see th first -first pistills..ihope i count correct..now i will go to see about this strain how many weeks needs in flower...

Outdoor yield: 1100 g/plant
Genotype: 75% Indica /25% Sativa
Cross: Lemon Thai/Pakistani x Chemdawg
Indoor flowering period: 55 days

Indoor yield: 550 g/m2

are they crazy?
1 whole kilo the one plant outdoor?/??
i dont think so...

They are getting nice little bud sites! Yay!!!

yes...i love it,..everyday see dfferences...i stop nutes for now...it needs water everyday coz of heat and many roots and a lot of green..but today i will start water her every 2 days..or 3..depends..stop feeding for a few days to see how its going and then we'lll see

Sounds like a good plan. You could water less if you had them in bigger pots.

yes ..i was my plan was to keep it in veg till endof season..i would transplant it one more time to bigger pot..i change three pots...but i change my mind and force it to flower earlier from what i was keep in my mind.we'll see:thanks:

I think the yields as described by the seed retailers are HIGHLY optimistic. I was also under the idea that when they say "outdoor" they mean "in the highly-amended soil in the ground where the plant will have unlimited space to grow and access to loads of nutrients."
Your plants look like they are going to give you really good yields though! Happy growing!

I think the yields as described by the seed retailers are HIGHLY optimistic. I was also under the idea that when they say "outdoor" they mean "in the highly-amended soil in the ground where the plant will have unlimited space to grow and access to loads of nutrients."
Your plants look like they are going to give you really good yields though! Happy growing!

Thank u....I think u r Right... It said also it reaches up to 3 meter..so provably means that.outdoor 3 meters one kilo yield.till one kilo.u r right..

i see some eaves..the lowest leaves getting discoloured..i must get some picts to see if this is natural or have any deficiency....it is only a few leaves..at the btom of he lant the older -smaller leaves..

hi ..update today....it is 2 days without food and water....isaw a nute burn in one leaf only..finally i saw nute burn.i am the only one in the world he is happy with nute burn..lol...hahahaha..
so...i need 4 more weeks for sure to finish them...i see the buds are thin...what can i do tomake them thick?
maybe i must change the feeding and watering schedule also it is too early...they r on 3rd week...almost 20 days in flower..hope to make the buds thicker...
some fotos now...

IMG_20160706_173013.jpg
IMG_20160706_173027.jpg
IMG_20160706_172942.jpg
IMG_20160706_173009.jpg
IMG_20160706_173020.jpg
IMG_20160706_173030.jpg
IMG_20160706_173033.jpg
IMG_20160706_173039.jpg

Back
Top Bottom