OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Just stopping by real quick to say hello and I hope you and Jo are well!! Haven't had a chance to get on the site in a bit and really need to get back and do some reading soon.....Hope to be back in the next few days my friend!!!

Hey willoby ! :high-five:

I was thinking of you yesterday...you must of heard me. :love:

I'll be looking for you! :surf:

Sweetness! so I see you gus hooked up that HPS.. arent you worried about the electric bill? or do you plan to offset the cost of electric with having more plants next grow??

just curious, I still cant believe how much they charge for electric out there.. you guys still fighting that relocation of the power plant??

I hope so!

Hi My Buddy! :love:

Mekong does look great....

THsea found out today that the tundra has to be judged when ready by her bottom buds. The top ones already have amber, but they will keep swelling if you let them go longer, love plants like that.

I've learned that I have to veg the Indica plants for about 30 days so I can put them all in flower at the same time, so they will start out even. Strange, but it makes sense. I'm excited over the whole idea. Still tinkering with bringing in more fresh air too.

You know the anticipation of a new grow! :cheer:

You faked me out, I thought you were sqwheels! :circle-of-love:

Hi OMM,

I hadn't given it that much thought until you made this comment...I've been checking the trics on the bottom buds all along, remember my other grows where so big and out of control I couldn't get to the tops to check trics there...I could only look at the ones at the bottom.

It makes perfect sense that they would change at different stages, due to light probably and size maybe. But here's a thought...the wonder woman I'm currently growing, the hairs started turning red on the lower buds days before the tops showed any color change.

Anticipation...I know, I can't wait to switch those PE & OG seedlings. I UBT'd them a couple days ago...I'm pretty sure they are female, but a couple weeks in 12/12 wil tell for certain.

Closet Farmer and I now have the same avatar. I feel like I'm in good company :)

Sweetness! so I see you gus hooked up that HPS.. arent you worried about the electric bill? or do you plan to offset the cost of electric with having more plants next grow??

just curious, I still cant believe how much they charge for electric out there.. you guys still fighting that relocation of the power plant??

I hope so!

Hi preprodigy I'm ashamed to say it but the HPS have been on, they were just too high and we would have had to stop the whole thing to straightened it out. Truthfully for a while there I just didn't feel like doing anything. Depression and all.

Ready to roll this time!

There will certainly be more plants this time.

It's in the news everyday and things are cooling off. If your state is like mine, it's coming down to which person(S) get the bribe(S). :smokin:

Hi OMM,

I hadn't given it that much thought until you made this comment...I've been checking the trics on the bottom buds all along, remember my other grows where so big and out of control I couldn't get to the tops to check trics there...I could only look at the ones at the bottom.

It makes perfect sense that they would change at different stages, due to light probably and size maybe. But here's a thought...the wonder woman I'm currently growing, the hairs started turning red on the lower buds days before the tops showed any color change.

Anticipation...I know, I can't wait to switch those PE & OG seedlings. I UBT'd them a couple days ago...I'm pretty sure they are female, but a couple weeks in 12/12 wil tell for certain.

Closet Farmer and I now have the same avatar. I feel like I'm in good company :)

Hi sqwheels! :love:

It's strain dependent I think, THsea was talking only about the Tundra. Most are harvested top down. Guess some strains are just different.

Oh! Yeah! Those PE & OG seedlings. :high-five: I know you can't wait! They should really do good for you. Hope they are all girls. :Namaste:

The Avatars ==== you are both in good company! :bravo:

HIGH Unck... I'm so glad you guys got your lights in proper working order, you will see such a difference in the ladies. Yup, this will be such a great GO!

Now you need to wear a hat and sunscreen lotion when you go in there to sit and meditate...I do this often...but I stand infront mine...not like I have the Taj Mahal of tents like you...

:circle-of-love: :Namaste: :circle-of-love: :thumb: :cheer: :high-five: :goodjob: :morenutes:

100% ! You rascal, that's great! Your right it is Signs of a rapid stock turnover and a bustling biz....

I think I'll try that way too. Sounds good. Brother, you sure enjoy life! :high-five:

You do understand I was bragging on the origin of "Said Beans"
and in not the method. (I never cracked them any other way) I absolutely recommend the method (keep 'em "warm" too...in the kitchen....over the TV...etc) We've all had those colored seeds over the yearz...hahahaha Has anyone, anywhere, EVER grown an actual plant from one of those? hahahaha I think NOT
Peace Papa......
***Utopia Haze finishes bottom up.....Buddha's Quasar too ;)

That's great! The more I get to know you, the more interesting you become. I wish Lavendar would pop in one of these days.......maybe I will ask her to come by. You and her would have allot to talk about. She paints too, all kinds of art. From hookers in New Orleans to beautiful designs. She's lived one hell of a life. She was in the rodeo went she was 14. Been a nurse, you name it. I'll ring her bell and see what happens. Here's hoping! :adore:She also carries a gun. She's been ripped at gun point for her weed on the way to sell it at a dispensary. :hippy:

Well she definitely sounds like my kinda woman!!! She's from NO?I have always wanted to go there but not just for Mardi Gras. I always said that I am not your average bear...lol...thinks its the first time someone has called me interesting, thanks.

HIGH Unck... I'm so glad you guys got your lights in proper working order, you will see such a difference in the ladies. Yup, this will be such a great GO!

Now you need to wear a hat and sunscreen lotion when you go in there to sit and meditate...I do this often...but I stand infront mine...not like I have the Taj Mahal of tents like you...

:circle-of-love: :Namaste: :circle-of-love: :thumb: :cheer: :high-five: :goodjob: :morenutes:

Hi Nephew. Your right of course about the lights. I stand in front of mine too. Sure waste allot of time doing it. Yeah, love the Matterhorn! :circle-of-love::high-five:

You do understand I was bragging on the origin of "Said Beans"
and in not the method. (I never cracked them any other way) I absolutely recommend the method (keep 'em "warm" too...in the kitchen....over the TV...etc) We've all had those colored seeds over the yearz...hahahaha Has anyone, anywhere, EVER grown an actual plant from one of those? hahahaha I think NOT
Peace Papa......
***Utopia Haze finishes bottom up.....Buddha's Quasar too ;)

OH Yes, I knew what you were saying about the beans Chopper. :thumb:
I like that you keep them warm. Just makes sense.

Those &*&*&% colored seeds. I actually got ONE to grow...once. Lousy seeds!
What were they thinking! I bad mouthed them for years. Green House still sells them.:thedoubletake::smokin::smokin:

Hi Nephew. Your right of course about the lights. I stand in front of mine too. Sure waste allot of time doing it. Yeah, love the Matterhorn! :circle-of-love::high-five:

Sisco,OMM,

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who sits and stares at the girls, sometimes a lot, but lately I've had less time for starring, it's a daily job taking care of mom's, mine require daily fussing, training, trimming...

I'm having so much fun :cheer:

Well she definitely sounds like my kinda woman!!! She's from NO?I have always wanted to go there but not just for Mardi Gras. I always said that I am not your average bear...lol...thinks its the first time someone has called me interesting, thanks.

Hi QTL ! I'm glad you took that as a compliment, being interesting. It's truly is a compliment. I'm sure you are quite beautiful, but interesting is better in my eyes. I can see you wanting to go to NO. Many covens down that way. Now I know why you watch "True Blood" . My favorite author lives there too. Ann Rice. :circle-of-love:

Sisco,OMM,

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who sits and stares at the girls, sometimes a lot, but lately I've had less time for starring, it's a daily job taking care of mom's, mine require daily fussing, training, trimming...

I'm having so much fun :cheer:

Staring is a side benefit of growing. I know your busy doing the daily maintenance. Up close and personnel. Fun! :Namaste:

Hey OMM, thanks for the compliment on the one big bud, well they have decreased in size already, not as dense, hopefully cure process will harden them up a bit and give back some plump. Hoping to get 1/2oz from this, looked promising in begining now little worried. Good news is my mango tree which is only 2 years old is flowering, so i gave a 5 gallon dose of flowering nutes to that baby and hopefully will have some good hayden hybrid mangoes:Namaste:

Hey OMM, thanks for the compliment on the one big bud, well they have decreased in size already, not as dense, hopefully cure process will harden them up a bit and give back some plump. Hoping to get 1/2oz from this, looked promising in begining now little worried. Good news is my mango tree which is only 2 years old is flowering, so i gave a 5 gallon dose of flowering nutes to that baby and hopefully will have some good hayden hybrid mangoes:Namaste:

Hi kola bear. :high-five:

I think you may get more than a half. They looked really good. Actually a half would be OK if the smoke is good.

Great news on your Mango. :adore: Believe it or not where I used to teach, they had mangoes everywhere. Hired someone to come harvest them. Were dropping on the students. :love:

Heh, I was just wondering if you guys were related, the names are so close. Sorry to hear about you being buglared....is that even a word or did I make that up? Maybe I can use it in my next Scrabble game and see if I can get away with it. As for karma, they will get theirs.....Never mess with OMM who happens to know a witch!!!!! And I did say witch and not bitch, though sometimes I double as both.....kidding but also very serious....

History has shown that I'm attracted to both bitches and witches... I like women with a dark mysterious side... and apparently a bit of a bitchy disposition, haha. ;)

When a burglar rips you off, you've been burgled.

Burglarized is commonly used and understood in the same context.

:peace:

aka "jacked" -- when a mofo rips you off, your shit's been JACKED. Jackers suck. Hamburgler rules, though.

OH Yes, I knew what you were saying about the beans Chopper. :thumb:
I like that you keep them warm. Just makes sense.

Those &*&*&% colored seeds. I actually got ONE to grow...once. Lousy seeds!
What were they thinking! I bad mouthed them for years. Green House still sells them.:thedoubletake::smokin::smokin:

I've wondered if those colored seeds worked! Never was interested in trying 'em.

OMM, the Matterhorn looks great, but a bit empty! ;)

Gee Juzz Murphy

If I wanted Facebook I'd go to damned Facebook!

WTF lets grow some damned plants!

Dumb-assed stoner bastards can never git it together.

F'yall ;)

Yes my wife is a mango finattic and so is the first born, go figure i planted that thing on a huge rock with fish head and guts all underneath and her umbiblical cord on top the rock then the tree.

Heres to getting half or more, still got other plant too that im gonna pull this weekend so should have more, got all my trimmings in a 1 gal bucket i gotta go get some dry ice to make keif (spelling?)

Have a great nite my friend, now that im on leave i've been indulging in some medicine at late nights:thumb:

:Namaste:

History has shown that I'm attracted to both bitches and witches... I like women with a dark mysterious side... and apparently a bit of a bitchy disposition, haha. ;)

aka "jacked" -- when a mofo rips you off, your shit's been JACKED. Jackers suck. Hamburgler rules, though.

I've wondered if those colored seeds worked! Never was interested in trying 'em.

OMM, the Matterhorn looks great, but a bit empty! ;)

High Buddy! So you have a dark side too. :smokin: There is an allure there alright. Personally I'm glad Jo has left that behind. The bitchy bit:adore:

Hamburgler rules!

I bought two of those 5 seed colored things from Green House...the all popped, but died almost instantly. One out of 10 sucks. I think it was my first grow and I was looking for easy. Not! :smokin::smokin:

Next month the Matterhorn will be full !

gee juzz murphy

if i wanted facebook i'd go to damned facebook!

Wtf lets grow some damned plants!

Dumb-assed stoner bastards can never git it together.

F'yall ;)

?

Back
Top Bottom