OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

I have read your journals from the beginning and I have to say that you're an inspiration for us all!

So sorry to read about your robberies. Their kharma is screwed forever.

Looking forward to much more.

:peace:

I have read your journals from the beginning and I have to say that you're an inspiration for us all!

So sorry to read about your robberies. Their kharma is screwed forever.

Looking forward to much more.

:peace:

Bad karma to those rascals
!:smokin::smokin:
Hey Thanks OMU! I like your name my new friend! :Namaste:

Heh, I was just wondering if you guys were related, the names are so close. Sorry to hear about you being buglared....is that even a word or did I make that up? Maybe I can use it in my next Scrabble game and see if I can get away with it. As for karma, they will get theirs.....Never mess with OMM who happens to know a witch!!!!! And I did say witch and not bitch, though sometimes I double as both.....kidding but also very serious....

Heh, I was just wondering if you guys were related, the names are so close. Sorry to hear about you being buglared....is that even a word or did I make that up? Maybe I can use it in my next Scrabble game and see if I can get away with it. As for karma, they will get theirs.....Never mess with OMM who happens to know a witch!!!!! And I did say witch and not bitch, though sometimes I double as both.....kidding but also very serious....

QTL ! No never met the OMU....sure like the name though.
Now I know 2 witches. We had a lady named Lavendar who was Medicine Woman for her tribe........she came close to being a Witch in her own words. Some of her grows were other worldly! :love:

Glad your on my side! :circle-of-love:

QTL ! No never met the OMU....sure like the name though.
Now I know 2 witches. We had a lady named Lavendar who was Medicine Woman for her tribe........she came close to being a Witch in her own words. Some of her grows were other worldly! :love:

Glad your on my side! :circle-of-love:

Well, I could tell you a few stories, OMM. I am a 3rd generation witch. I would have loved to have known Lavendar. I tried the coven thing, it was not for me. I am more a solitary eclectic type. I work on my own but would love to have a mentor, maybe one day. I was into this way before Charmed came along.

Well, I could tell you a few stories, OMM. I am a 3rd generation witch. I would have loved to have known Lavendar. I tried the coven thing, it was not for me. I am more a solitary eclectic type. I work on my own but would love to have a mentor, maybe one day. I was into this way before Charmed came along.

That's great! The more I get to know you, the more interesting you become. I wish Lavendar would pop in one of these days.......maybe I will ask her to come by.
You and her would have allot to talk about. She paints too, all kinds of art. From hookers in New Orleans to beautiful designs. She's lived one hell of a life. She was in the rodeo went she was 14. Been a nurse, you name it. I'll ring her bell and see what happens. Here's hoping! :adore:

She also carries a gun. She's been ripped at gun point for her weed on the way to sell it at a dispensary. :hippy:

hey OMM my roots didnt look too well think was from not watering lesson learned like you said im gonna make sure i keep up with watering regardless of pulling plant:Namaste:

Hi kola bear ! :high-five: Glad I said something. That would have been a real disaster. These plants are something when you think about them. They can grow in the desert and in the jungle. I love them! :circle-of-love:

6 soaked and toweled....6 cracked
BIG A :adore::adore::adore:
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
As I enter my ninth round of growing with only Big A beans, it occurs to me that there has not been one seed (out of about 60) that has failed to sprout.
That is a pretty damned good record......100% for three + years.:bravo:
I soak in distilled water for 12hrs or so, then into a black box, wrapped in papertowel soaked in distilled water. 90% crack in 12hrs....the others in under a day>
THAT'S FRESH !!
Signs of a rapid stock turnover and a bustling biz....
:goodjob:
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
:thanks:

Mekong is looking great!! I am looking forward to see how your 12/12 from start works out!! :circle-of-love:

6 soaked and toweled....6 cracked
BIG A :adore::adore::adore:
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
As I enter my ninth round of growing with only Big A beans, it occurs to me that there has not been one seed (out of about 60) that has failed to sprout.
That is a pretty damned good record......100% for three + years.:bravo:
I soak in distilled water for 12hrs or so, then into a black box, wrapped in papertowel soaked in distilled water. 90% crack in 12hrs....the others in under a day>
THAT'S FRESH !!
Signs of a rapid stock turnover and a bustling biz....
:goodjob:
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
:thanks:

100% ! You rascal, that's great! Your right it is Signs of a rapid stock turnover and a bustling biz....

I think I'll try that way too. Sounds good. Brother, you sure enjoy life! :high-five:

Mekong is looking great!! I am looking forward to see how your 12/12 from start works out!! :circle-of-love:

Hi My Buddy! :love:

Mekong does look great....

THsea found out today that the tundra has to be judged when ready by her bottom buds. The top ones already have amber, but they will keep swelling if you let them go longer, love plants like that.

I've learned that I have to veg the Indica plants for about 30 days so I can put them all in flower at the same time, so they will start out even. Strange, but it makes sense. I'm excited over the whole idea. Still tinkering with bringing in more fresh air too.

You know the anticipation of a new grow! :cheer:

You faked me out, I thought you were sqwheels! :circle-of-love:

Just stopping by real quick to say hello and I hope you and Jo are well!! Haven't had a chance to get on the site in a bit and really need to get back and do some reading soon.....Hope to be back in the next few days my friend!!!

Back
Top Bottom