OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Yeah, right! My journal goes fast sometimes, but yours hums along like a Formula 1 Ferrari on rocket fuel! ;)

Fun to see so much of the community come together here in your thread. Why? Fun, frivolity, intrigue, mystery, and a lot of beautiful plants. :yummy:

Hey Buddy! :high-five:

Well, you deserve more credit than I do at the moment. I'm having one of my feel good times and you are in pain answering folks in your journal....so hands down you should get the credit for your fast journal.

No argument your the Man! :bravo:

Am I back in time to still get a good seat???

Are you kidding Mr. Krip ? :love:

I always save a seat for you !!! My Journal would not be the same without you spreading your good advice and knowledge. Your a positive presence here! :high-five:

And the show goes on!!! OMM, I'm sure glad to see this keep going...It was nice to refresh my memory and read it all again too!! Can't wait to hear more my friend!!!

Hey there willoby ! :high-five:

I was actually thinking of you when I posted the catch up on the story. I see you as my agent, we we go public! :party:

Page four.....PAGE FOUR?? PAAAAAAGGGE FOOOOOUUR!!!?? I cannot belive I didn't get here till page 4...[Insert grumpy face here]

Wow OMM, I had a feeling you'd be back outside soon. SO glad you'll be enjoying your beautiful outdoors again friend, VERY glad for you!! Please be careful, though. It sounds like you've got a pretty good plan though. Also, with both grows going, please remember to take it easy on yourself!
Congratulations OMM, this is going to be stellar!!

Welcome Again My Good Friend ! :high-five:

I just couldn't resist the outdoors. Too perfect a place to not be outside. You notice though...the inside is going too. I like em both for different reasons. I really realized it when Mr. Krip asked me in part one, which I liked best. Man, I'm going to be careful as I can. Think booby traps and instant on lights. THsea and I will put our heads together and think up some devilish things. :thumb:

My first thought was punji stix, but that seemed a little harsh, so I came up with this idea: You could tripwire the perimeter, and put a few party poppers attached to the wires aimed back at the badguys. Not only would it scare the begeebers out of them, you'd get a 'report' instantly!

:thanks::party::thumb:
That would do it Ganja Ananda ! :thanks:
Don't know where I would get the explosive charge though. There will be tripwires for sure. Probably tied to coke cans full of rocks. I know I hurt one of them last time with trip wire.....now to make it unforgeable to them, but not enough that they can sue me.....there's always that...we can no longer protect our property with out lawsuits. :hmmmm::smokin::smokin:

For outdoor security I was thinking maybe those motion activated deer hunting camera's might work or I know they have IR camera systems pretty affordable now..might detour anyone that see's they are being watched....

I was also thinking braided fishing line is really strong, nearly invisible and maybe could be used with christmas bells around the perimeter for a warning/alarm type of deal...

I also was thinking you could maybe set up a speaker and some kind of motion device, set with a recording of some nice shotguns loading and cocking..... i know most that hear a shotgun cocking wont stick around to figure out if its real...lol

plant some nice poisonous nettles and cactus or thorn bushes around your garden...will make it difficlut to get to..

buy a lion "cause nobody messes with a lion man" from the movie Grandma's Boy.

Here is a DIY for building a autonomous Paintball sentry gun...might be a fun project and would scare the bejeezez out of anyone not expecting it....
Autonomous Paintball Sentry Gun

lol...wouldnt that be funny to catch on security cams...!! lmao!!!

These were just a few things that came to mind while floating by your journal...!! :)

:thumb:
What a mind you have Icemud !
:thumb:

For some reason......I don't think I would want to live next to you! :yahoo:
All great ideas, Buddy. I loved the paint ball gun! A lot of thought went into that.

Actually the policemen told me last time, that light scares them away more an anything. There will be motion sensor lights for sure! Thanks, Man.
I'm still giggling. :thanks:

You know I'm here OMM :)

I sure do buddy....glad you are too. ! :bravo:

We should have some fun this weekend. Most of the Dew is gone now. :high-five:

Somehow I think we should save our energy for the great outdoors. Maybe John can do the heavy lifting then.:thumb:

See you soon. :thanks:

A Picture Update on the Outdoor to be Girls!

Day 18 of veg.

DSCN32753.JPG

DSCN32762.JPG

FIMing has started.

DSCN32771.JPG

DSCN32781.JPG

A FIMing opps on this one.

DSCN3279.JPG

DSCN3280.JPG

DSCN3281.JPG

DSCN3282.JPG

Group Shot

DSCN3285.JPG

Next up the indoor girls.

The story continues…………………………………………..Vicenza

When I got off the train in Vicenza (Vi chin za) I called to be picked up.

The young soldier that picked me up was playing Rock and Roll. I asked who it was and he said AC/DC. I told him I really liked it. I had never heard of them He looked me over and smiled. “Want to smoke some hash? Hell yes! We did. I think I might like Italy.

Then he proceeded to tell me where to find it. Just go down to the park at the entrance to
Vicenza and stand by the statues or just walk through the park, people will have red, blonde, black, or green. I became quite familiar with that park in the days to come.

Vicenza was very old…..12th and 13th Century. It was beautiful.

To be continued……………………………

HEY OMM, I'm almost finished with a Moby Dick from Greenhouse seeds and damn this plant and nugs look absolutely awesome!! Here's the issue....There is a few faint smell, it doesn't have that killer skunk or fruity stank that almost every plant I have ever had has...What the heck is the deal...I cut a few nugs off and started to dry it to see if it gets some stank after is dries out a bit and....NOT MUCH AT ALL. It smokes great, looks even better, but doesn't have a strong scent or taste(very very stoney though)......Very upsetting..Have you ever had this happen or does anyone reading this ever dealt with this issue or this strain from Greenhouse??? Any input is worth the read...I see you are doing Dinafem and I have read great reviews on their Moby Dick strain....I'm hoping with a long good glass jar cure over a few weeks may do this some justice...What to do, What to do!!:high-five:

HEY OMM, I'm almost finished with a Moby Dick from Greenhouse seeds and damn this plant and nugs look absolutely awesome!! Here's the issue....There is a few faint smell, it doesn't have that killer skunk or fruity stank that almost every plant I have ever had has...What the heck is the deal...I cut a few nugs off and started to dry it to see if it gets some stank after is dries out a bit and....NOT MUCH AT ALL. It smokes great, looks even better, but doesn't have a strong scent or taste(very very stoney though)......Very upsetting..Have you ever had this happen or does anyone reading this ever dealt with this issue or this strain from Greenhouse??? Any input is worth the read...I see you are doing Dinafem and I have read great reviews on their Moby Dick strain....I'm hoping with a long good glass jar cure over a few weeks may do this some justice...What to do, What to do!!:high-five:

Hi willoby:cheesygrinsmiley:

The stone sounds right...but it should taste a bit spicy......I don't remember a strong smell at all. I just checked a little bit that I had saved....no smell to speak of. Maybe others will chime in with another opinion. When I grow it, it doesn't stay around long.:high-five:

Hello my friend im glad you got started and your plants are lookin great i have some bad news im trying to get some info from you are other 420 members if i need to go to another 420 site PLEASE let me know well hear it goes i got arrested for the police say 30+ pounds of mj and 19 to 23 guns don't need info on the gun im a felon i know whats up there haven't been arrested in 25 years but i do need inf and or pictures of plants that produced a pound of mj they got 11 plants 6 to 9 feet and trafficking which i wasent they didn't find bongs pipes rolling papaers or little baggies but there was now way they were 30 plus pds of mj that's way i think pictures would help me to show that size of a plant i never told any body were live on 420 my wife turned me in so the cats out of the bag i live in GA wich is a ruff state 10 years mandatory on 10 pounds or more if any readers have advice let me know im to old to play the prison game again plus my health is bad and please please no i should have none better been on fentanyl patches for 7 years just to let you know it takes its toll on you THANK YOU any info would help plus they weighed root ball and all i took pics of the empty holes for my attorney but you guys and gals in Cali and HI and other legal states thxs again

Home again, home again.....jiggety jig
THE NEW eh...PERCOLATOR EFFIN ROCKS!
My bong has a bong....craziest thing.....rips like a beast
My TGA mug was waiting for me :)
Jodi tossed in some (7) gift beans ....just because
Royal Queen(s) ....never heard of 'em
Putting the next order together now.....more ETs....More Barneys....MORE Subcool
goddamn! my bong has a bong.....I've seen it all
Missed my dogs
Missed the Utopia Haze
and the ocean
good to be home
This bong, and SSOG are made for each other
G'nite kiddies
:)

Hey there Med Man!! You have a very busy site. Wow!! Thanks for putting the whole story together up to date. You have a good way to tell a tale!!! Great Job! Plants look great too!! :thumb:

Hello my friend im glad you got started and your plants are lookin great i have some bad news im trying to get some info from you are other 420 members if i need to go to another 420 site PLEASE let me know well hear it goes i got arrested for the police say 30+ pounds of mj and 19 to 23 guns don't need info on the gun im a felon i know whats up there haven't been arrested in 25 years but i do need inf and or pictures of plants that produced a pound of mj they got 11 plants 6 to 9 feet and trafficking which i wasent they didn't find bongs pipes rolling papaers or little baggies but there was now way they were 30 plus pds of mj that's way i think pictures would help me to show that size of a plant i never told any body were live on 420 my wife turned me in so the cats out of the bag i live in GA wich is a ruff state 10 years mandatory on 10 pounds or more if any readers have advice let me know im to old to play the prison game again plus my health is bad and please please no i should have none better been on fentanyl patches for 7 years just to let you know it takes its toll on you THANK YOU any info would help plus they weighed root ball and all i took pics of the empty holes for my attorney but you guys and gals in Cali and HI and other legal states thxs again

Man that is the shits my friend. I gotta tell you though, it all comes down to money, unfortunately. I'm not familiar with your state, but in my experience, your attorney, if you can afford one, is the determining factor. Obviously, the better the lawyer, the better your chances. Although, the better the lawyer, the MORE EXPENSIVE they are too soo...The only other advice I can think of is that, in my state, you can demand that the f-e-d-s come in and re-weigh the ilicit, or seemingly ilicit stuff you've been charged with, if you dont agree with the numbers. Its like an investigation into the ones who are investigating you. Hope that helps some....GL

Well, that sucks papatater

Norcaliwood would have a picture of a pound yielding plant. I would contact him in his journal and ask him. He may have some other info that might help too.
Having your wife turn you in sucks big time.
I wont even ask why you had all those guns.
Too bad your in the sate your in, they are really tough.

Needless to say, I'm so sorry this happened to you my friend. Quix's answer to you, is a good place to start. I wish you all the luck in the world my friend.

Back
Top Bottom