OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

The cutaway is for a party [on Garth] popper, they're used on new years eve and for birthday parties. They are available in party supply stores everywhere, no building necessary and the charge is small and harmless, but the streamers of confetti hitting the perps in the face, along with the 'report,' is scary, especially in the dark. We used to have play wars with these things, a lot safer than throwing lit firecrackers at each other like we used to.

Thanks Ganja Ananda! :thumb:
I just love your suggestion. I'll look in the party supply places here for them.

That would just blow a thieves mind. Sitting here laughing to myself. That's just great! :thanks:

Home again, home again.....jiggety jig
THE NEW eh...PERCOLATOR EFFIN ROCKS!
My bong has a bong....craziest thing.....rips like a beast
My TGA mug was waiting for me :)
Jodi tossed in some (7) gift beans ....just because
Royal Queen(s) ....never heard of 'em
Putting the next order together now.....more ETs....More Barneys....MORE Subcool
goddamn! my bong has a bong.....I've seen it all
Missed my dogs
Missed the Utopia Haze
and the ocean
good to be home
This bong, and SSOG are made for each other
G'nite kiddies
:)

:thumb: That's great Chopper! A bong in a bong! :thumb:

Sounds like your really glad to me home again.:high-five:

Royal Queen Seeds are good, but if there is a Blueberry in there.....throw it away.....bad strain.
There' no place like home! :high-five:

Sooooo....Its a FIMM....lol sorry I had to...:morenutes:

Yep....old hands wouldn't stay steady..........but it will still do OK! I see new growth there already!
It is a bit embarrassing though! :peace:

Plus those [f]lying monkies would have natty dreadlocks as they ran away!
RastaRang21.jpg

Sorry Munki, nothin' personal.

:Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::ganjamon::ganjamon::Rasta:

Hey there Med Man!! You have a very busy site. Wow!! Thanks for putting the whole story together up to date. You have a good way to tell a tale!!! Great Job! Plants look great too!! :thumb:

Hi Closet Farmer. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad you like the story and the plants. There will be more of both! :thanks:

The Story Continues.............................The Command Sargent Major.

The next day early in the morning I put on my best uniform and headed to the Command Sgt. Major's office. When I finally got to see him, I gave him a copy of all my Military Records and told him that I had spent a little over a year in custody and had just been released from a Greek prison.
If I had to face a Court Marshal for the same crime, that would mean I was going to be punished for the same crime all over again.

He said that he would talk to the General and would call me back.

To be continued……………………………..

Great story OMM, thanks for sharing your experiences/stories... quite enjoyable read I must say. Awesome looking ladies as well. Will tag along as the story and the ladies mature. Again thanks, good luck and keep'um green!

Great story OMM, thanks for sharing your experiences/stories... quite enjoyable read I must say. Awesome looking ladies as well. Will tag along as the story and the ladies mature. Again thanks, good luck and keep'um green!

Hey Thanks my new Friend :)
:welcome: Aboard. I enjoy both the story and growing. I hate to see the story end, but all things do. However it won't be for a while yet. :thumb:

good morning omm! Things are looking great around there. what is your timetable for getting those pretty little ladies outdoors? i especially like the looks of that SS og you have she looks killer!

As you know I love the stories... :thumb:

:peace: brotha!

good morning omm! Things are looking great around there. what is your timetable for getting those pretty little ladies outdoors? i especially like the looks of that SS og you have she looks killer!

As you know I love the stories... :thumb:

:peace: brotha!

Morning MS. Actually it's more of a size issue. I want them to get to 30" to 36" before putting them in very large airpots. Then putting them out to the great outdoors........If I'm going to do this might as well go for it. :Rasta:

Morning MS. Actually it's more of a size issue. I want them to get to 30" to 36" before putting them in very large airpots. Then putting them out to the great outdoors........If I'm going to do this might as well go for it. :Rasta:

:thumb: that makes perfect sense!!
I have been following the discussion over at GG7's about the airpots.
Are you using the 5.2s for them outside or a different size. Just wondering really.

amen brother, go big or go home!

:peace:

OMM,

OMG..it's only been 3 days...7 pages?? Really, I'm never gonna catch up. I've been sooo busy with things here, I haven't had a chance to come by. Caught the latest pic update, wow, they look happy. I have to go back now and read all that's happened. I love your story...can't wait to see what happened next.

Best always to you and Jo

Hey OMM,

Stoppin by to grab my seat, still need to go back and read the second half of your last grow..things move very fast over here.

Wishin you the best for both the outdoor and indoor grow, you sure are pumping out a bunch of strains!

:peacetwo:

Hey Marley ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good to see my friend.:thumb: Yep it does go pretty fast sometimes, thanks to all my wonderful visitors. :love:

Hey, thanks, it's going to be interesting with all the strains. :thanks:

The Story Continues.............................The Command Sargent Major.

The next day early in the morning I put on my best uniform and headed to the Command Sgt. Major's office. When I finally got to see him, I gave him a copy of all my Military Records and told him that I had spent a little over a year in custody and had just been released from a Greek prison.
If I had to face a Court Marshal for the same crime, that would mean I was going to be punished for the same crime all over again.

He said that he would talk to the General and would call me back.

To be continued...................................

I love your set up. :welldone:

I almost want to see the next installment more than the next set of pics!

:) Hey, is it both the tent and the veg room running 18/6?

In your reply to Sisco I think your referring to the tent... Gonna switch it to 12/12 after the auto's finish up?

:thumb: that makes perfect sense!!
I have been following the discussion over at GG7's about the airpots.
Are you using the 5.2s for them outside or a different size. Just wondering really.

amen brother, go big or go home!

:peace:

Hi MS :thumb:

There will be some 5.2s and some 11 gallon ones. Nothing smaller. Should be fun watching what happens. :morenutes:

Been enjoying GG7's discussions. :peace:

I love your set up. :welldone:

I almost want to see the next installment more than the next set of pics!

:) Hey, is it both the tent and the veg room running 18/6?

In your reply to Sisco I think your referring to the tent... Gonna switch it to 12/12 after the auto's finish up?

Hi THsea. :high-five:

The next installment is the one I don't want to post. Believe me. Still breaks my heart as you know.

Only the tent is 18/6....the others 24/0.

Your right...12/12 soon as the Autos are done...which should be pretty soon.

Don't think I'll get much from the autos.....we shall see. See you Saturday Buddy. :thumb:

OMM,

OMG..it's only been 3 days...7 pages?? Really, I'm never gonna catch up. I've been sooo busy with things here, I haven't had a chance to come by. Caught the latest pic update, wow, they look happy. I have to go back now and read all that's happened. I love your story...can't wait to see what happened next.

Best always to you and Jo

Hey Girl! :love:

Ah...don't give me that.....I have to catch up on yours now...hard to keep up with and it's a learning experience for me. Your doing great, by the way.

I'm really happy about the way my girls are going. The story will continue...maybe tonight. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom