OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

I'm Pissed, as in pissed like your watching a movie and at the suspensful part the power goes out!!! LOL You just left it there????.... lol, JUST KIDDING...lol but wow!! Great story!! Thank you for re-posting a memoir of your life and sharing it!! What an exciting few years..ups, downs, suspense, drama romance, affairs!!! I could see this being a very entertaining movie...OMM goes hollywood????? I can't wait to read more!!

I'm Pissed, as in pissed like your watching a movie and at the suspensful part the power goes out!!! LOL You just left it there????.... lol, JUST KIDDING...lol but wow!! Great story!! Thank you for re-posting a memoir of your life and sharing it!! What an exciting few years..ups, downs, suspense, drama romance, affairs!!! I could see this being a very entertaining movie...OMM goes hollywood????? I can't wait to read more!!

Thanks Buddy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry, but I do use hooks! Makes you want to find out more.....:Rasta:

I think most people have a story or two. Wish they would tell theirs.

We all have ups and downs, just part of life.....that's what makes it interesting. :blunt:

Thanks Buddy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry, but I do use hooks! Makes you want to find out more.....:Rasta:

I think most people have a story or two. Wish they would tell theirs.

We all have ups and downs, just part of life.....that's what makes it interesting. :blunt:

Good morning and great continuation (not a word) to your life! Love it! and :thanks: very much for putting yourself out there.

Boy isn't that right, we all do have our ups and downs, but at the time duing most of them we don't see them in movie format, usually just drama and whatnot.
You have been able to look back and access these memories in movie/book format. :bravo::bravo:
Not all of us can do that so thanks again for sharing.
howz the girlz doing?
:peace:

Hey Thanks Nephew ! :)

Had to get back to the great outdoors. Hawaii's perfect.....most of the time.:surf:

Aunt Jo thinks I've lost my marbles again. :headbanger::headbanger:

:love::love::love::love::love:OMM:love::love::love::love::love:

Hey honey!!! I left a last KUDOS :adore::adore::adore: message in the end of yer Part 1... and FOUND YOU!!!

Egads does yer journal grow!!!

Hawaii IS PERFECT for growing (most of the time)!!! Can I move in? ... Can we ALL move in??? Jo would KNOW ya lost yer marbles then!!! LOL!!!

I worry about you going back outside tho... what are you doing for defending against the jerk asses that ripped you off? Can you get a motion censored recording that says "DROP EVERYTHING AND GET OFF MY PROPERTY OR I'LL SHOOT!" ??? Maybe you could even put some gun fire on the recording too? "BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!"

Ok... maybe the praying mantis would set it off on a regular basis, making yer home sound like a war front!!! :rofl: But it would sure get the intruders moving!

Just to catch up... my dear mum-in-law is now in a better place after passing. Thank you all for any condolences - but lets please not go there in OMM journal. You are all such wonderful ppl here - no words are necessary.

Two weeks ago I got a new camera!!! A really nice one. Had it a week and didn't know how to use it well (yet) when I decided to take it with us one day. I knew we had a case with an old Polaroid in it that had been hangin' in the closet for years... so I went to grab it to put the new camera in... and THERE WAS MY OTHER CAMERA that I haven't been able to find for the last YEAR!!!! Egads... I used the case when I took pics of our youngest son's wedding last year and hadn't been able to find it since. OLD-TIMERS has got me bad!!! SENILITY IS HERE!!!

So now I have TWO cameras!!! I'll have to upload a couple pics of the outside ladies before I harvest them. I now know a few will have to come out before they are finished - so I'm sure glad I cloned them...

Gotta go check info on what is causing some damage to my clones inside (taken from outside plants, so I think some bug came with them)... going to the 420 Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver Pictorial page. I highly recommend this link if anyone is ever wondering what is wrong with their plants! I have it saved in my subscriptions.

:circle-of-love:LUVIES TO ALL!!!:circle-of-love:

Hey OMM, I'm here for more......Interested to see how the ET genetics work out that far south, see how they like the tropics after being bred for the "north". Glad you retold the story for our new joiners (and I missed the chapter about Vula)

Looks like your off and running again:high-five: I can't wait to see how your ladies turn out. They look healthy and ready to grow:morenutes:

:welldone: & :Namaste:

Good morning and great continuation (not a word) to your life! Love it! and :thanks: very much for putting yourself out there.

Boy isn't that right, we all do have our ups and downs, but at the time duing most of them we don't see them in movie format, usually just drama and whatnot.
You have been able to look back and access these memories in movie/book format. :bravo::bravo:
Not all of us can do that so thanks again for sharing.
howz the girlz doing?
:peace:

Good Morning to you too MS. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm enjoying telling the story. You maybe right....I've played this back in my mind so many times.....I've created a story out of it. I've amazed myself remembering all the details. Guess it was burned into my mind.
It certainly changed me forever.

The girls are doing fine.....I'll probably post some pictures tomorrow. Thanks for your good words. :thanks:

:love::love::love::love::love:OMM:love::love::love::love::love:

Hey honey!!! I left a last KUDOS :adore::adore::adore: message in the end of yer Part 1... and FOUND YOU!!!

Egads does yer journal grow!!!

Hawaii IS PERFECT for growing (most of the time)!!! Can I move in? ... Can we ALL move in??? Jo would KNOW ya lost yer marbles then!!! LOL!!!

I worry about you going back outside tho... what are you doing for defending against the jerk asses that ripped you off? Can you get a motion censored recording that says "DROP EVERYTHING AND GET OFF MY PROPERTY OR I'LL SHOOT!" ??? Maybe you could even put some gun fire on the recording too? "BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!"

Ok... maybe the praying mantis would set it off on a regular basis, making yer home sound like a war front!!! :rofl: But it would sure get the intruders moving!

Just to catch up... my dear mum-in-law is now in a better place after passing. Thank you all for any condolences - but lets please not go there in OMM journal. You are all such wonderful ppl here - no words are necessary.

Two weeks ago I got a new camera!!! A really nice one. Had it a week and didn't know how to use it well (yet) when I decided to take it with us one day. I knew we had a case with an old Polaroid in it that had been hangin' in the closet for years... so I went to grab it to put the new camera in... and THERE WAS MY OTHER CAMERA that I haven't been able to find for the last YEAR!!!! Egads... I used the case when I took pics of our youngest son's wedding last year and hadn't been able to find it since. OLD-TIMERS has got me bad!!! SENILITY IS HERE!!!

So now I have TWO cameras!!! I'll have to upload a couple pics of the outside ladies before I harvest them. I now know a few will have to come out before they are finished - so I'm sure glad I cloned them...

Gotta go check info on what is causing some damage to my clones inside (taken from outside plants, so I think some bug came with them)... going to the 420 Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver Pictorial page. I highly recommend this link if anyone is ever wondering what is wrong with their plants! I have it saved in my subscriptions.

:circle-of-love:LUVIES TO ALL!!!:circle-of-love:

Hey Girl! :thumb::love:
I read your message.....thanks! :thanks:

Sure you can move in....Jo would be happy....since I never get out of my cave, according to her. She would love to have someone to tell her troubles too, besides me. Blind sided her the other day. My helper John came over with his wife and brought their baby. Jo was in heaven for few hours. She loves kids.

I wish I could find "Pinky the praying mantis". :love:

Yep, installing a few motion sensors and stuff.....even a fake video recorder.
With all the neighbor on kind of a watch for me will help too. Probably a few loud bobby traps too. :high-five:
I'm like you about your dear mum-in-law.....she's in a better place. :love:

We may as well get used to it......two cameras Huh? .......we are there now...the Golden Years......I know folks reading my journals...put up with me!

Hey I want to see your girls.....post a picture or two in here for us. to see.

Folks, Granny doesn't do small grows......she goes for it and is a great grower. :cheer:

Lovies to you too Granny!:party:

OMM,
Glad to see you're back in the great out doors. I wish I was able to do that myself. But around here, I am sure I would get ripped.

Less than a day old and 4 pages already, you must be setting a new "land-speed record" for 420.

:popcorn:

Hi SteveHman ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, it is a chance here too......think I'm more ready for them if they come back this year. I hoping they won't because my layout has changed as for as security goes.

Welcome aboard....we'll see what happens......You and all the other folks keep it busy in here.......visitors make a journal. :thanks::thumb:

xlr8 has the speed of growth record! :high-five:

Hey OMM, I'm here for more......Interested to see how the ET genetics work out that far south, see how they like the tropics after being bred for the "north". Glad you retold the story for our new joiners (and I missed the chapter about Vula)

Hey OG13 !:high-five:
Glad your here for more....me too!

I've thought of that too...about ET being founded in N. Cali. We've been in a drought over here for months. I hope all the normal rain doesn't come during the next few months.....would be worried about mold and rot.

Yeah, I just couldn't see folks going back to read the story. Believe me, it was hard enough for me to the pages myself.

I wish you could have met Vula. She was straight out of a 40s movie. I loved her veils. She was so paranoid we would drive all the way up a mountain to do business. RS used to crack up about it. You could see our headlights for miles up there. :Rasta:

Looks like your off and running again:high-five: I can't wait to see how your ladies turn out. They look healthy and ready to grow:morenutes:

:welldone: & :Namaste:

Hey L-1-UP :high-five:

I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow. The babies are jumping up fast. :thanks:

Hi SteveHman ! :cheesygrinsmiley:

xlr8 has the speed of growth record! :high-five:

Yeah, right! My journal goes fast sometimes, but yours hums along like a Formula 1 Ferrari on rocket fuel! ;)

Fun to see so much of the community come together here in your thread. Why? Fun, frivolity, intrigue, mystery, and a lot of beautiful plants. :yummy:

And the show goes on!!! OMM, I'm sure glad to see this keep going...It was nice to refresh my memory and read it all again too!! Can't wait to hear more my friend!!!

Page four.....PAGE FOUR?? PAAAAAAGGGE FOOOOOUUR!!!?? I cannot belive I didn't get here till page 4...[Insert grumpy face here]

Wow OMM, I had a feeling you'd be back outside soon. SO glad you'll be enjoying your beautiful outdoors again friend, VERY glad for you!! Please be careful, though. It sounds like you've got a pretty good plan though. Also, with both grows going, please remember to take it easy on yourself!
Congratulations OMM, this is going to be stellar!!

For outdoor security I was thinking maybe those motion activated deer hunting camera's might work or I know they have IR camera systems pretty affordable now..might detour anyone that see's they are being watched....

I was also thinking braided fishing line is really strong, nearly invisible and maybe could be used with christmas bells around the perimeter for a warning/alarm type of deal...

I also was thinking you could maybe set up a speaker and some kind of motion device, set with a recording of some nice shotguns loading and cocking..... i know most that hear a shotgun cocking wont stick around to figure out if its real...lol

plant some nice poisonous nettles and cactus or thorn bushes around your garden...will make it difficlut to get to..

buy a lion "cause nobody messes with a lion man" from the movie Grandma's Boy.

Here is a DIY for building a autonomous Paintball sentry gun...might be a fun project and would scare the bejeezez out of anyone not expecting it....
Autonomous Paintball Sentry Gun

lol...wouldnt that be funny to catch on security cams...!! lmao!!!

These were just a few things that came to mind while floating by your journal...!! :)

Aloha kakahiaka, OMM

A little :eek:fftopic: [what else is new for me?], but have you heard from either Lavender or The Woodsman lately? I had to take a few months off in Feb. and haven't seem either of them around since I've got back. Hope that all is well with them especially the Lady Lavender, as last thyme I checked, she had had some unfortunate encounters with some subhumans.

It's a good thing that I'm an insomniac and a speed-reader, you spin a better yarn than any of the midnight movies that I could have watched last night, thanx for the entertainment and history.

mahalo nui loa,

or as I like to say,
More hollow :surf:, e 'olu 'olu 'oe

Hi Ganja Ananda :high-five: You know more Hawaiian than I do. :adore:

Lavendar is having a hard time this year......much mold and rot. The laws are influx up there too. She is really into guns now. Feels she need protection.
Not a good time for her.

Woodsman is hanging in, still hasn't found work. He sells his pipes on the big auction site. They are just scrapping by. Damn shame. Same story across the nation.

Glad you like the story.....much more to come....

A Hui Ho.

Back
Top Bottom