OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

no way?!,,, these pics were taken with this?? just did google search and this came up:

ok i just found this one also:
even record video, i like the display and not having to look threw the eye hole, but it looks cheaply made, and only having 100X as lowest setting is a little anoying, 60x-400x would be nice...

Yup! With that little toy! :)

OMM didn't like it so let me at it. He was probably hoping I'd break it :high-five:

You would be suprised... OMM has one of those pocket microscopes that are also pretty cheap... It looks like the pocket ones really magnify more. His is 60-100x I think, and it looks about like the 400x does on the eyeclops. Just sayin'..

Yup! With that little toy! :)

OMM didn't like it so let me at it. He was probably hoping I'd break it :high-five:

You would be suprised... OMM has one of those pocket microscopes that are also pretty cheap... It looks like the pocket ones really magnify more. His is 60-100x I think, and it looks about like the 400x does on the eyeclops. Just sayin'..

yeah i picked up a 60x-100x for $12 off the radioshaq website. its ok, but focusing is a pain, and looking threw that eye hole, i mean not a prob but still a pain haha. ive been looking into those usb microscopes but those are either 60X or 400X, there is no in between which makes no sense for a microscope, fucker should be able to zoom from 60x to 400X, not just one or the other.. well at least thats what a reviewer claimed on a youtube video.

this eyeclops looks cool, but not for $200... ill just keep using my $12 scope and keep my eye out for a nice usb that you can manipulate the magnification and focus..

radioshaq: $12 scope

at what level of magnification did you take those pics, with the eyeclops??

holy mother of god, wow!! well i guess its not the lights you gotta upgrade, its the number of plants your growing haha, gotta offset that powerbill somehow ;)
sorry to hear that! that is really wild...
something ive been looking into that you might also want to do is google DIY solar power, few channel on youtube that show it step by step and even tell you how much and where they got there stuff. this would work well for you because hawaii gets plenty of intense sunshine ;)

best of luck to you!!

My reaction exactly!:circle-of-love:

There will be more plants next grow!

The solar power sounds good! I will keep an eye on them. Both my self and THsea are mmj users for a reason. We can't do much DIY. However, I may run into someone who could do it for a bit of mmj. :cheer: Who knows? :Namaste:

yeah i picked up a 60x-100x for $12 off the radioshaq website. its ok, but focusing is a pain, and looking threw that eye hole, i mean not a prob but still a pain haha. ive been looking into those usb microscopes but those are either 60X or 400X, there is no in between which makes no sense for a microscope, fucker should be able to zoom from 60x to 400X, not just one or the other.. well at least thats what a reviewer claimed on a youtube video.

this eyeclops looks cool, but not for $200... ill just keep using my $12 scope and keep my eye out for a nice usb that you can manipulate the magnification and focus..

radioshaq: $12 scope[/URL]

at what level of magnification did you take those pics, with the eyeclops??

Now were talking! :cheer:

That is what I check with! I love the darn thing. It's a a pain, but the price is right.

When I hit the lottery I will get one of the beautiful USB microscopes.

That may be a while......Hawaii doesn't have a lottery! :smokin::smokin:

The first picture of each is 100x. The second picture is 200x.

preprodigy, the first pic is at the eyeclops 100x, and the second is at 200x. 400x is really hard to focus freehand.

I was told the eyeclops was like $30 or something... I don't know really. Either way, I like it. Used to use it in strain reviews when I had a job and was smoking much more.

preprodigy, the first pic is at the eyeclops 100x, and the second is at 200x. 400x is really hard to focus freehand.

I was told the eyeclops was like $30 or something... I don't know really. Either way, I like it. Used to use it in strain reviews when I had a job and was smoking much more.
Peering the secrets of the universe again?
TMI can often be depressing.
And you do have a job, my bright young friend:
Tend your garden, and stop with the stressing, OK?

You were smoking more than you do Now! No Way! :lot-o-toke::ganjamon::hmmmm:

Now were talking! :cheer:

That is what I check with! I love the darn thing. It's a a pain, but the price is right.

When I hit the lottery I will get one of the beautiful USB microscopes.

That may be a while......Hawaii doesn't have a lottery! :smokin::smokin:

The first picture of each is 100x. The second picture is 200x.
NICE!, yeah i hear you on that lottery bit! damn would that be nice ;)

yeah if thats the case then id def pick one up to try it out, which one do yu have? the green one that looks like childs toy?
or the black one?

idk, i have a link for each unit in that post i made with images of both units. but the black one was $200. yeah i aint paying 200 for a scope haha.

but if its like you said, only 30 bucks ill def give her a go haha

A Picture update of my ladies

Day 81 of Bloom

Mekong High...Day 47 of Bloom

Matanuska Tundra........Day 37 of Bloom

Anastasia

Anast1.JPG

anast2.JPG

Anist3.JPG

Chocolope

Choco1.JPG

Choco3.JPG

choc21.JPG

Grapefruit Krush

grapek1.JPG

gapek2.JPG

grapek3.JPG

Matanuska Tundra

Tundra11.JPG

tundra2.JPG

tundra3.JPG

Mekong High

mekong11.JPG

mekong22.JPG

mekong3.JPG

Moby Dick

moby113.JPG

moby212.JPG

moby310.JPG

Many Thanks to 12Twelve for settimg me straight on White Balance.:thanks:
Thanks to THsea for setting my White Balance :thanks:

End of update

NICE!, yeah i hear you on that lottery bit! damn would that be nice ;)

yeah if thats the case then id def pick one up to try it out, which one do yu have? the green one that looks like childs toy?
or the black one?

idk, i have a link for each unit in that post i made with images of both units. but the black one was $200. yeah i aint paying 200 for a scope haha.

but if its like you said, only 30 bucks ill def give her a go haha

We have the cheap one:love:

OMM my brother from another mother, I can never keep up with your journal and I am amazed you are able to keep up, with so much love for all.
I have directed many members here, and am quite proud to do so. The warm welcome, friendly atmosphere, willingness to share valuable information, that is maintained with integrity and charm by you and Our Members is unparalleled.:woohoo: your thread is the Best!!

sweetness!, i think i might be checkin this thing out after all haha, thanks oldmedman!!

plus i like the way that one looked better, kinda cool being green and the lens of scope looks like eyeball haha (it satisfys the child in me lol :) )
Ima have to take a red sharpie to mine though ;)
blood shot eyes haha or eye in this case..

OMM my brother from another mother, I can never keep up with your journal and I am amazed you are able to keep up, with so much love for all.
I have directed many members here, and am quite proud to do so. The warm welcome, friendly atmosphere, willingness to share valuable information, that is maintained with integrity and charm by you and Our Members is unparalleled.:woohoo: your thread is the Best!!

Brothers always......everytime I see that Hawk of yours I smile. You spread allot of good will too Brother. I think it is just as easy to be happy as sad. I like happy. It feels good.:Namaste: Like a cat purring, after a few rubs. Thanks for sending folks over...the more the merrier. :circle-of-love: The folks of 420 make this a good Journal, not me. I just do my thing and facilitate. :thanks: :Namaste:

Brothers always......everytime I see that Hawk of yours I smile. You spread allot of good will too Brother. I think it is just as easy to be happy as sad. I like happy. It feels good.:Namaste: Like a cat purring, after a few rubs. Thanks for sending folks over...the more the merrier. :circle-of-love: The folks of 420 make this a good Journal, not me. I just do my thing and facilitate. :thanks: :Namaste:

lmao, talk about a good metaphor, i love rubbin me some pussy, i mean, i love to make that kitty cat growl, whoops there i go again, haha, i mean purr ;)

You know... The color scheme looks like the more pricey one... But the wire comes out of a different area on the pricey one... Looks like they may have re-done this product a few times and made a lot of very... ridiculous and unnecessary changes! AWESOME! :high-five: my kind of company :) hehe! Loving the picture update!

Propa, how right you are! :) guess I got two jobs, school started again:peace:

Plants are looking awesome, Bro! :bravo:

I hope the electic bill has been a little more managable! :high-five:

Thanks Mr. Krp!:thanks:

The bill is very managable at the moment.:adore:

Today's Newspaper headline has all the islands in an uproar. The only Oil Refinery
in the islands is being sold to a mainland company and there is talk they may shut it down.Hopefully the Feds wont let that happen. It supplies 80% of the gasoline in the islands and all the gasoline for the electric company's generators. Worry...Worry.:smokin::smokin:

Looking good friend....Man that chocolope must be good becuase seeds are always sold out. keep it up.:goodjob:

Hey kola bear ! :high-five:

I had been waiting for lieraly years for them to be in stock. I grabed them right then....now they are out again. From our samples so far, it is kick butt smoke. :adore:

Back
Top Bottom