OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Thanks Mr. Krp!:thanks:

The bill is very managable at the moment.:adore:

Today's Newspaper headline has all the islands in an uproar. The only Oil Refinery
in the islands is being sold to a mainland company and there is talk they may shut it down.Hopefully the Feds wont let that happen. It supplies 80% of the gasoline in the islands and all the gasoline for the electric company's generators. Worry...Worry.:smokin::smokin:

sounds like someones looking to hit paydirt! like it wasnt expensive enough to live there as it is. the price of importing fuels would be wild at best..

hopefully everyone fights that to the bitter end.

sounds like someones looking to hit paydirt! like it wasnt expensive enough to live there as it is. the price of importing fuels would be wild at best..

hopefully everyone fights that to the bitter end.

Ya Buddy! The lastest is that they found the company was adding something to the gasoline to make it go farther. People are fighting this Big Time! :high-five:

Crazy times, i heard about that too OMM, now where i live these F-ing smart meters are being shoved down our throats with no choice whatsoever this country is going to the dogs, really sad times, makes me think if its fair for me to have kids and raise them in these times here, yet there really is no where to run......maybe europe????:Namaste:

ps. i will try the SNS i got a small bottle, the gnats are nuts, i fill the sticky papers up, yet i have not seen any damage to the actual plants, they are still very healthy as of yet.

Crazy times, i heard about that too OMM, now where i live these F-ing smart meters are being shoved down our throats with no choice whatsoever this country is going to the dogs, really sad times, makes me think if its fair for me to have kids and raise them in these times here, yet there really is no where to run......maybe europe????:Namaste:

ps. i will try the SNS i got a small bottle, the gnats are nuts, i fill the sticky papers up, yet i have not seen any damage to the actual plants, they are still very healthy as of yet.

Hi kola bear. Lets talk about something we can do something about first. gnats.

Just in case you haven't read this already, here is some info on gnats.

Seems there are some things that you can do, some easy and some not so easy. You are doing some of them already. Hopefully they haven't got to your roots yet.

Now the other topic.....our Country.

It's been quite a while since we have been a country that is for the people.

The old "Government by the People for the People" is long gone.

Now it's all about "The Rich Politicians and Big Industry" that run the show.

How crazy is it that we print money when we need it and there is nothing but air backing our money? It can't go on forever.

Truthfully most of us are to busy to notice. Look at all the toys we have to play with: The Internet, Ipads, Iphones, xBoxes, HDtv, you get the idea.
We are just to busy to care and we have the problem of paying for our fun stuff too.

I think the Internet is our one open forum to help us change the situation. That and we the people finally get brave enough to stop all this thievery.
That's my hope anyway.

What kind of an insidious device is a Smart Meter? Doesn't sound good to me.

Sorry for the rant.....I'm just tired of being robbed. :smokin::smokin:

If you ever want to post a video... you go to Youtube,
there is a share button below the video
select "long-link" and highlight it
Copy the link and paste it here..

Thanks Sisco :circle-of-love:

But it sounds to easy for me!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Hi kola bear. Lets talk about something we can do something about first. gnats.

Just in case you haven't read this already, here is some info on gnats.

Seems there are some things that you can do, some easy and some not so easy. You are doing some of them already. Hopefully they haven't got to your roots yet.

Now the other topic.....our Country.

It's been quite a while since we have been a country that is for the people.

The old "Government by the People for the People" is long gone.

Now it's all about "The Rich Politicians and Big Industry" that run the show.

How crazy is it that we print money when we need it and there is nothing but air backing our money? It can't go on forever.

Truthfully most of us are to busy to notice. Look at all the toys we have to play with: The Internet, Ipads, Iphones, xBoxes, HDtv, you get the idea.
We are just to busy to care and we have the problem of paying for our fun stuff too.

I think the Internet is our one open forum to help us change the situation. That and we the people finally get brave enough to stop all this thievery.
That's my hope anyway.

What kind of an insidious device is a Smart Meter? Doesn't sound good to me.

Sorry for the rant.....I'm just tired of being robbed. :smokin::smokin:

Smart Meters..... Major pain, major convenience. Although, yes, I can go online and see hour-by-hour when I use more energy, I knew that already. There is also a benefit to the company that put in the meter, they know when the demand goes up instantly instead of guessing exactly how much more coal to put on the fire to get ready for the demand. But I think the REAL reason is so your electric service can be computer controlled and turned off or on at the touch of a button. This came to light recently for me because I failed to pay my bill and one day the lights just went off. As expected, I ran outside to catch the meter guy.........and there WAS NO meter guy!! Only this smart meter laughing at me. The only plus for me was that once the bill got paid, it was on in half an hour, rather than waiting four hours for some guy to come and turn it on by hand... All I did was go out and hit the reset button and BUZZZZZZZ the power was on. There are pros and cons to these meters, I think it's no better or worse than the old ones. We're just lucky that they can't tell WHAT is using the power and shut them off individually................

Smart Meters..... Major pain, major convenience. Although, yes, I can go online and see hour-by-hour when I use more energy, I knew that already. There is also a benefit to the company that put in the meter, they know when the demand goes up instantly instead of guessing exactly how much more coal to put on the fire to get ready for the demand. But I think the REAL reason is so your electric service can be computer controlled and turned off or on at the touch of a button. This came to light recently for me because I failed to pay my bill and one day the lights just went off. As expected, I ran outside to catch the meter guy.........and there WAS NO meter guy!! Only this smart meter laughing at me. The only plus for me was that once the bill got paid, it was on in half an hour, rather than waiting four hours for some guy to come and turn it on by hand... All I did was go out and hit the reset button and BUZZZZZZZ the power was on. There are pros and cons to these meters, I think it's no better or worse than the old ones. We're just lucky that they can't tell WHAT is using the power and shut them off individually................

Thanks Mate!
Now I know what they are. From your explanation, your right...good and bad.
Next they will install cameras to see what your doing! :smokin::smokin:

High everyone:circle-of-love: Looking good buddy, chocolope really sounds stellar too. Is that the one you and THsea quick dried some and it was great?! How do you quick dry a tester bud or two, always looking for new tips?! Sweet reduction on that E.bill too, wow what a difference you've made. I read the solar post and that sounds excellent for any that can do it! Love the trich shots especially the amber ones, THsea is invaluable:high-five: Looking forward to the next grow, hopefully Lucy will make her appearance:love: I am glad to hear things are well for you guys on the big island:cheer:, despite the volcanic ash-bummer-

LOVE THE SONG!! LOL!! I have never even heard it before!! I would leave it to you to find a unique original song about weed!! :circle-of-love:

High everyone:circle-of-love: Looking good buddy, chocolope really sounds stellar too. Is that the one you and THsea quick dried some and it was great?! How do you quick dry a tester bud or two, always looking for new tips?! Sweet reduction on that E.bill too, wow what a difference you've made. I read the solar post and that sounds excellent for any that can do it! Love the trich shots especially the amber ones, THsea is invaluable:high-five: Looking forward to the next grow, hopefully Lucy will make her appearance:love: I am glad to hear things are well for you guys on the big island:cheer:, despite the volcanic ash-bummer-

Hey voltron. :cheer:
Good to see you!. Yep, that was the Chocolope. To quick dry, we put the buds on a piece of paper and put it on the cable box. We check every once and a while to see if it's ready. Yep...what a difference in the light bill.:adore:

I couldn't do this without THsea, you only know half of what he does to help me. He is amazing, he works for his mom, goes to college, has his own grow and helps me....that's why he is so skinny! :love: Even though we are years apart in age, he is my best friend. :high-five:

There will be Lucy next grow! :love:

Sorry if I gave you the impression that I am on the Big Island, I'm on Oahu.
Take care Buddy!:)

LOVE THE SONG!! LOL!! I have never even heard it before!! I would leave it to you to find a unique original song about weed!! :circle-of-love:

Hello there Closet Farmer !:love:

Mr. Ho was a big name for many years in Hawaii. Surprised hell out of me he did that song, well, he was a Hawaiian.:Namaste:
Man, I'm on cruise control .....just waiting on the Ladies to finish. :circle-of-love:

Hello there Closet Farmer !:love:

Mr. Ho was a big name for many years in Hawaii. Surprised hell out of me he did that song, well, he was a Hawaiian.:Namaste:
Man, I'm on cruise control .....just waiting on the Ladies to finish. :circle-of-love:
You and me both, cruise control until for 2 more weeks. I love it when a plan comes together.

Sorry.....I haven't learned how to rig this to youtube yet. However do a search
for Don Ho's "Who Is the Lolo Who Stole My Pakalolo?" It's pretty cool!:circle-of-love:

Don Ho was a big bud of Steve and the gang, down at Five-O.....

Back
Top Bottom